4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
@Calyps0 , you can get the latest version from . (PC, MAC and Android)
Wow fantastic. thanks! I will play the teaser available. But this looks amazing! here is a pre-emptive "great work" as I am sure I will LOVE it.

P3

Apr 26, 2018
Just discovered this game. Looks good. I hope future updates has Jessica having some fun with the masked hero...and with the other ladies.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hehe I forget the one of the good roles this guy play inDmD -Graham,Olivia's father

Just discovered this game. Looks good. I hope future updates has Jessica having some fun with the masked hero...and with the other ladies.
We are speculating that Jessica is having way more than some fun with the masked here:)

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
@stoper Hi great game loving it so far !. Quick question do you think that call girl Denise is worth a subscription to lopgold to try it? Im debating to try it out since its your work.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@89898hh , can't say, really, I haven't had time to play it. I made some good renders for it, and some nice animation loops. That's all I know.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
@stoper Hi great game loving it so far !. Quick question do you think that call girl Denise is worth a subscription to lopgold to try it? Im debating to try it out since its your work.
Not worth it, imo. I regret that I subscribed to LOPGold just to play that game. @stoper 's renders are fantastic as usual, though.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Not worth it, imo. I regret that I subscribed to LOPGold just to play that game. @stoper 's renders are fantastic as usual, though.
Hi did you buy a one month membership or did you buy a renewal membership if so do you get charged for two months if you cancel within one month?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Like stoper has said. He does take his time but he is always working. Though I saw him playing Assassins creed for like 30 minutes! :p

But seriously, his work takes time. Just doing the environments can take hours if not days. Let alone the clothing and how he fits them is far beyond what any other dev does here. He was gracious enough to teach me some of his arcane ways and I am already using those techniques in my final update, he didn't have to do that but he did. The guy is truly a great dev and a great person and one of the best, if not the best 3d artists here. Doing this work for over a year now I can see just how much time and love he pours into every frame he does. The lighting is fantastic. The textures near perfection. Most people may not see or appreciate it, but from a fellow artist, this guy is on a whole other level. Yes I know, I plug stoper a lot but for good reason. He makes me want to improve every day to get to the level that he is at.

I'm proud to be supporting him.

That may have been the nicest thing I have ever posted on the internet :)

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
Played assassin's creed for only 30 minutes? What the hell. This dev has some serious dedication to choose his work over a new game. I really feel bad, tbh. Hope you take a break after the update goes live @stoper

Reactions: stoper
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes