4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

klonik

Jun 12, 2017
Great quality of renders but a bit lack of protagonist stats... It would be very nice to make some plain stats... one for NTR way, another one for old farts lovers, and one more for professional way. No need to create an rpg but couple comprehensible stats would be useful.

Anyway the game is amazing! Will wait for updates impatiently!

Reactions: stoper

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Philly_Games , you're exaggerating a bit, but I appreciate it :)
@SyddSparty , Oddysey? Yeah right, I'm still playing Origins. Besides, with their money-grabbing practices I'm not rewarding them by buying the game full price.
@klonik , do you mean visible stats? Because there are a lot of stats under the hood. The game is still in its opening phase and the individual decisions weight more than the low stat numbers. I'm not a big fan of showing those numbers on the screen, like you said it's not an RPG, but I may do it in the future.

klonik

Jun 12, 2017
@klonik , do you mean visible stats? Because there are a lot of stats under the hood. The game is still in its opening phase and the individual decisions weight more than the low stat numbers. I'm not a big fan of showing those numbers on the screen, like you said it's not an RPG, but I may do it in the future.
You are right. Decisions is more important in VN than GUI with tons of numbers. I meant that showing some tips would be understandable for players. For example. After doing a choice that changes an important stat a message 'Jessica became more open-minded' appears or something like that. IMHO that allow to tell the difference between important and secondary choices.

Reactions: datastorm3600

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@klonik I was actually planing to make those small annotations after each decision, but forgot to do it. I'll if I have time to add them for the new version.
I render with 2 Titan Xp cards. The time varies from scene to scene. But it's usually between 1 and 2 hours.

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
@klonik I was actually planing to make those small annotations after each decision, but forgot to do it. I'll if I have time to add them for the new version.
I render with 2 Titan Xp cards. The time varies from scene to scene. But it's usually between 1 and 2 hours.
Yeah just like in telltale games. After an important choice, a message appears on the screen.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I always find it crazy that it takes so long to render one picture.

Perhaps a quest-log or agenda would be nice.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Like stoper has said. He does take his time but he is always working. Though I saw him playing Assassins creed for like 30 minutes! :p

But seriously, his work takes time. Just doing the environments can take hours if not days. Let alone the clothing and how he fits them is far beyond what any other dev does here. He was gracious enough to teach me some of his arcane ways and I am already using those techniques in my final update, he didn't have to do that but he did. The guy is truly a great dev and a great person and one of the best, if not the best 3d artists here. Doing this work for over a year now I can see just how much time and love he pours into every frame he does. The lighting is fantastic. The textures near perfection. Most people may not see or appreciate it, but from a fellow artist, this guy is on a whole other level. Yes I know, I plug stoper a lot but for good reason. He makes me want to improve every day to get to the level that he is at.

I'm proud to be supporting him.

That may have been the nicest thing I have ever posted on the internet :)
That's precisely what I think. I'm not kidding when I say stoper is probably the best in rendering quality of the adult gaming indie industry. I'm also proud to support his amazing work.

Perhaps you could pay back and help him implement a gallery menu in his game like you did on your own? You know, it will be very helpful in the future to replay certain scenes for "educative" purposes.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hi there, good people.
Not much to share today, just working hard on the game, as usual. I was trying to cut some corners to speed up the process, but it's not happening. I would see a hand slightly clipping an object, a dress not fit properly, or an awkward pose... and I would be like "Come on man, leave it. Everyone does it and no one complains." But I can't force myself to do it. What I'm saying is - I work very slowly. Don't worry, the update is on schedule. I just wish that schedule was faster. I too can't wait to get to the naughty bits. Hence the image above. It's not a scene from the new update, just something I did for fun. Enjoy it.

And thank you for the support.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Hi there, good people.
Not much to share today, just working hard on the game, as usual. I was trying to cut some corners to speed up the process, but it's not happening. I would see a hand slightly clipping an object, a dress not fit properly, or an awkward pose... and I would be like "Come on man, leave it. Everyone does it and no one complains." But I can't force myself to do it. What I'm saying is - I work very slowly. Don't worry, the update is on schedule. I just wish that schedule was faster. I too can't wait to get to the naughty bits. Hence the image above. It's not a scene from the new update, just something I did for fun. Enjoy it.

@stoper
f0df27ba312a13158064aa5bffc85dbb--s-cartoons-s-kids.jpg

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Hi there, good people.

Please include it in some of the next year updates.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes