4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Didn't we know from the start that JOHN will be one update per 2 months?
  • August 2018 -
  • September 2018
  • October 2018 - Update 0.10
  • November 2018
  • December 2018 - Update 0.15
*sigh* I didn't mean stoper, obviously. Sorry if not precise enough..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was talking about the creators who used to release updates monthly, and while they gained their support on Patreon, their release timespan increased more and more, up to a ridiculous level of Gumdrops. But instead of saying things like it is, many folks here turn into some completely blind worshippers, not allowing even to mention term "monthly release".
I wasn't talking about you. Man ;)
I know what you mean.We have a game with more than 2 years since last update and they still make money,6 000$ per month last time I checked.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I know what you mean.We have a game with more than 2 years since last update and they still make money,6 000$ per month last time I checked.
Exactly that. Never realized there's so many masochists with loose cash out there...

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm loving how the story is going!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Markramm

May 1, 2018
I'm loving how the story is going!

How can I get the second one in the game

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I really liked the game up unti now and I'm seriously considering supporting it, the problem is, I would only be interested in lesbian relationships, as I'm just not into playing female MCs having sex with guys.
So supporting the game would depend on how much of that content will be in it,

Reactions: Zero919

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
From what I can see so far, there looks to be at least two, maybe three, meaningful lesbian options, so there'll be a substantial amount of the good stuff. :D

Reactions: datastorm3600

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I really liked the game up unti now and I'm seriously considering supporting it, the problem is, I would only be interested in lesbian relationships, as I'm just not into playing female MCs having sex with guys.
Yeah, not sure about where Heather's route(s) going particularly, but Brooke seems like a 100% potential pure gf material so far. Rosa and Eve hopefully going into the same direction, though it's too early to tell.

Reactions: datastorm3600

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
When I asked the lesbian option question many pages ago, stoper said that there will be a lesbian relationship route with Heather (apart from the potential swinging route). I'm expecting Eve to be the other option, because stoper also talked about how her weird name (she used to be "Yves", so she was a girl with a male name before it was changed to "Eve") would be explained the deeper your relationship with her went. Brooke is the possible third option because of that coffeehouse stunt. :D

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. peeps, as I've said, I played the game, I know what the possible options are. I was interested in whether there are any halfway definitive statements.

Let's just say that after the kiss not developing a Brooke route would be a shame.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
When I asked the lesbian option question many pages ago, stoper said that there will be a lesbian relationship route with Heather (apart from the potential swinging route).
Hah, can't exactly remember sadly. :) As far as Yves\Eve goes, i don't think i've seen dev mentioning that name explanation will be exactly in her romantic route. I do remember it's something with deeper relationship, but that can be friendship or something.
Also, why do you think Rosa will be excluded from lesbian options? She's one of my favourite characters. Snatching her from husband will be very hot imo.
I was interested in whether there are any halfway definitive statements.

Let's just say that after the kiss not developing a Brooke route would be a shame.
There wasn't much of definitive statements as far as i've seen (i'm here basically from first day), and i doubt dev will answer that because of spoilers. About Brooke's kiss... i've played bazillion games where it doesn't mean anything in terms of romancing. A shame, but a thing nonetheless. And most of lesbian content you ever see is some threesome with male, which i can't even count.

Reactions: botc76

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
hard to say since the game is still very early in development. if i were you i’d wait a while to see what content gets added as it’s hard to make everyone happy with the limited time dev has to add content to the game.

so far i myself cannot wait for more.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I was interested in whether there are any halfway definitive statements.
Since it came from the dev himself, you can count Heather as at least "halfway definitive".

As far as Yves\Eve goes, i don't think i've seen dev mentioning that name explanation will be exactly in her romantic route. I do remember it's something with deeper relationship, but that can be friendship or something.
Games like this rarely create friendships deep enough for something so personal. I think Eve is definitely a good possibility.

Also, why do you think Rosa will be excluded from lesbian options? She's one of my favourite characters. Snatching her from husband will be very hot imo.
I'm not saying she would be excluded. I just didn't think her all that likely to become a lesbian option. The way Rosa described her husband ("my heart of hearts") makes me think the dev won't go down that route between Jessica and Rosa. I could be wrong though.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Games like this rarely create friendships deep enough for something so personal. I think Eve is definitely a good possibility.
I agree, but it's not even just "friendship" per se, i think characters (other than Heather) will have more routes than just one too. I've read some talk on patreon that was suggesting it. Like something that can be called "friendly corruption" route. MC becoming friends with someone, and then they're having fun in club drinking and picking up guys or something. That kinda thing. Maybe it was just a talk. Overall, i see Eve as a great candidate for a role of "rivalry turns into love".
I'm not saying she would be excluded. I just didn't think her all that likely to become a lesbian option. The way Rosa described her husband ("my heart of hearts") makes me think the dev won't go down that route between Jessica and Rosa. I could be wrong though.
Yeah, but i have opposite opinion. I think the more she loves her hubby, only the sweeter will be the romancing. I like harder challenges. Maybe dev do too and was suggesting it in this dialogue, i don't know. I interpret it that way though. Also, "young woman romancing older one" is extremely rare.

Reactions: Olivia_V
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes