4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hah, can't exactly remember sadly. :) As far as Yves\Eve goes, i don't think i've seen dev mentioning that name explanation will be exactly in her romantic route. I do remember it's something with deeper relationship, but that can be friendship or something.
Also, why do you think Rosa will be excluded from lesbian options? She's one of my favourite characters. Snatching her from husband will be very hot imo.

There wasn't much of definitive statements as far as i've seen (i'm here basically from first day), and i doubt dev will answer that because of spoilers. About Brooke's kiss... i've played bazillion games where it doesn't mean anything in terms of romancing. A shame, but a thing nonetheless. And most of lesbian content you ever see is some threesome with male, which i can't even count.
You should add Sophia from AWAM in your signatures.She is having at least 6 possible female LI:)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
You should add Sophia from AWAM in your signatures.She is having at least 6 possible female LI:)
Haha, i just had her before for months. Even though i'm also a big fan of it, gotta change for a least popular ones to rise. AWAM already known by many.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Has anyone predicted that Connor is the vigilante? Probably yes in 700+ posts. I will say it too though:
I believe Connor is the vigilante.
That was exactly my first thoughts, and it will be interesting to see if he stays out very late again, the same night the Vigilante sorts the scum out. But surely Jessica would have known Conner had a Motorbike, and one very similar to the Vigilante? or is that part of his secret life? A very bored ex Military is my first choice for the Vigilante, especially after a long tour of duty in a hostile environment. Police officer next, and a really fit martial arts expert perhaps for the third, a Guy? who could really handle himself (or herself, why not?)

It will be interesting to see if Conner takes a keen interest in Jessica´s investigations, and if so it would point to him for sure, as he would wish to know how close she is getting, and perhaps stay one step ahead by changing his MO.

Just to add to the Dev stoperArt, this VN is to me in my humble opinion, one of the best i have seen so far, and the quality renders are something else, especially the Animations. I do hope you keep this up, even if it is a load of work to create a quality VN, you have started with quality and i hope you end the same at some far off distant point. And as for the long worded story line? well its a VN after all, and that's what you expect in a novel, a story!! So keep that up as well, as you cant please all the people all the time, or so they say. But you have made me happy, and that's what counts in my little World.

Reactions: stoper

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Everyone figured out that Connor is the vigilante, would be funnier if it was that old guy from the newspaper store.

I can't wait the new update and see what kind of new works stoper made. It is a real piece of art !
By far the most interesting game right now with Anna.

Reactions: stoper

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Everyone figured out that Connor is the vigilante, would be funnier if it was that old guy from the newspaper store.

I can't wait the new update and see what kind of new works stoper made. It is a real piece of art !
By far the most interesting game right now with Anna.
Yes, i guess i am late to the party on this one, having just played it up to V 0.05 the last release, and came to my conclusion before seeing all the other comments, so great minds think alike. :cool:

As for the newspaper stand guy? well i think he is too old and with a bad back, and really not fit to take on crooks or anyone else imho. But i did have him down early on until Jessica helped him that day, and clearly he was well out of condition, so he was scrubbed from my list. Of course it might be the Dev has deliberately walked us all down the Connor route, when in fact it could be some other character not yet known, maybe an Army buddy of Connor, and maybe Connor joins him later in the game??? I do love these VN, that allows us gamers to create these side stories of interest, and even Fan Art like DMD has lots of, but not sure that will work for this game given the quality of renders in the game itself.

Fan art 167825_DMD_Bikergirl_02 Aeroflux63.jpg

Is this the Vigilante with D his girlfriend?? from DMD FanArt forum by Aeroflux63 (just a crossover bit of fun) but you never know!!

As for Anna? well i have her on the back burner for now, too many good VN i have running already.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Whoops, this might be my bad. Blake is her name. I don't know where the Brooke came from, lol! *whistles*
Well, after seeing several people in thread say Brooke, I was confused, lol. I looked past the first thinking "meh, minor spelling mistake", then saw the others.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Whoops, this might be my bad. Blake is her name. I don't know where the Brooke came from, lol! *whistles*
Well, after seeing several people in thread say Brooke, I was confused, lol. I looked past the first thinking "meh, minor spelling mistake", then saw the others.
Hah, i believe it was me who confused all that. I play so many games that i easily forget most of the names after some time tbh. Especially if it's not "main" kinda character with a bit of screen time. Also, at least for me, name Blake doesn't really sound feminine and kinda hard to "swallow" and remember that it is in fact a girl. :closedtongue: Brooke is the one i'm more used to.

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Yeah, no.. When I was playing through and saw Blake, I started looking for a guy on screen... It's not a very feminine name, but I've known guys named Loren, Tracy and Leslie...

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, no.. When I was playing through and saw Blake, I started looking for a guy on screen... It's not a very feminine name, but I've known guys named Loren, Tracy and Leslie...
That's interesting experience, i bet all these female Tracies and Lorens confuse you now as well. :p At least Leslie i already knew about. I think probably the one both male and female name i'm most used to is Taylor.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Decided to finally play this today.
Renders are really well done, nice use of POV view, smooth animations and looks like we have some interesting journalist/vigilante story going with choices and you can go the path you want and not being forced to do something so far.
I like that for Female Protagonist game, MC actually isnt nerfed to dumb and dumber.
As for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: troll822 and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Decided to finally play this today.
Renders are really well done, nice use of POV view, smooth animations and looks like we have some interesting journalist/vigilante story going with choices and you can go the path you want and not being forced to do something so far.
I like that for Female Protagonist game, MC actually isnt nerfed to dumb and dumber.
As for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was my thought as well! It felt like the obvious candidate...

Reactions: ijako3

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
The News Reporter perspective of this title is pretty awesome. We get to feel like Lois Lane, getting down to the nitty gritty (by whatever means we deem necessary ;)). Maybe we'll get stuck in some violent confrontations, maybe the "vigilante" will save us, maybe we'll get to make some interesting "contacts". There's a lot of ways the Dev can take this and the story is very refreshing and original. :closedeyesmile:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I feel like one of the biggest choices in the game will be whether to reveal Vigilante identity when we find out for the sake of career or not.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
So any news about what's gonna be in this next update, i mean story wise what's gonna happen, did the author tease some pics or gave some hints about what to expect?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes