4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Well I have it too but I don't want to spoil the good work stoper made again for this one. It's only one day long but it's damn good and I'm definetely convinced that it's going to be the greatest renpy erotic game. There is a free release in "only" ten days and next update is supposed to be at the end of november so everybody has time to wait and discover this one when it is supposed to be.

Reactions: baka

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well I have it too but I don't want to spoil the good work stoper made again for this one. It's only one day long but it's damn good and I'm definetely convinced that it's going to be the greatest renpy erotic game. There is a free release in "only" ten days and next update is supposed to be at the end of november so everybody has time to wait and discover this one when it is supposed to be.
Wait a minute we will get next one in november?
So the plan change?

• August 2018 -
  • September 2018
  • October 2018 - Update 0.10
  • November 2018
  • December 2018 - Update 0.15

Dec 22, 2017
Really looking forward the the update. I like that the dev hasn't skimmed on the lesbian content at all.

The female protagonist is a treasure to this genre, and the dev is a hero for making this game one of those.

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017
What a surprise.. Jessica :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype: thank you.. Amazing what a wonderful day :heartcoveredeyes:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can someone give me a save where i get the scene with the old man i gues i did something wrong

Reactions: tiran
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes