4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Nice and lewd new update.
File size is of course worth mention, with that quality of renders im suprised.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
how do you triger the first event with the old man i mean the at day 3 after the shower scene

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
wahou useless update 5 minute to finish like Lexi games...

game is beautiful but there is nothing to do :(

"File size is of course worth mention, with that quality of renders im suprised"

LOL there is no animated scene normal

Codexia

Aug 6, 2018
Does anyone know the solution to the mistake I get after Jessica changes her dress at Heather's? Help please!

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Pretty good update! Wasn't expecting the scene with Mr.Parker to go that far. And Rosa was so sucking her boss off while Jessica was pleading not to publish the story.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I liked the game up till the previous version as the dev has kept true to his word about "optional" fetishes, this update however sounds skip able to me, from what little people have discussed I understand the only scene is something with the mayor ?

Is that scene avoidable ? The only people I want MY Jessica to bang are those she wants to bang not the typical douchebag rapists that try to force her, or blackmail her...

hydro13

May 22, 2017
I liked the game up till the previous version as the dev has kept true to his word about "optional" fetishes, this update however sounds skip able to me, from what little people have discussed I understand the only scene is something with the mayor ?

Is that scene avoidable ? The only people I want MY Jessica to bang are those she wants to bang not the typical douchebag rapists that try to force her, or blackmail her...
There's another scene with Mr.Parker. Mayor scene is 100% avoidable as is all the other scenes.

Codexia

Aug 6, 2018
Does anyone know the solution to the mistake I get after Jessica changes her dress at Heather's? Help please! ☹☹☹

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
I think that the android version is a non beta version as it has nearly 700mb equalling to the pc version. Also it does not have non beta mentioning in the name.

Reactions: Codexia
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes