4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
update was solid short but definitely keeps you interested is the mayor on just a quick leg peek and then hip touch or is there more i saw the mr. parker seen wondering if choices i made previous affect the mayor seen does anyone know ?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I liked the game up till the previous version as the dev has kept true to his word about "optional" fetishes, this update however sounds skip able to me, from what little people have discussed I understand the only scene is something with the mayor ?

Is that scene avoidable ? The only people I want MY Jessica to bang are those she wants to bang not the typical douchebag rapists that try to force her, or blackmail her...
I'm pretty specific in my cheating games as well. I figure hot people should cheat with other hot people. But every update the Dev seems to add a fat character, or an old dude that will no doubt become a cheating candidate. Aside from the male neighbor and her husband, every other dude is pretty much old or fat. Thankfully at least the Lesbian content will be with hotties.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.10 Beta] [stoperArt]- Original Size: 726MB

Download PC (175MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
any mod that allows you to change her name its my sisters makes me feel weird lol
Not a mod but you can do it like this:
1. Backup script.rpy
2. Open script.rpy with Notepad (I use Notepad++)
3. Press ctrl+F to open the search box
4. Click on "Replace" tab
5. Fill "Find what:" with "Jessica" and "Replace with:" with the "new name" you want.
6. Click "Replace All"
7. Save
8. Play

It should work but if something breaks:
1. Replace script.rpy with your backup
2. Go online
3. Tell @8mes to go fuck himself

:)

Reactions: kjafs

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Not a mod but you can do it like this:
1. Backup script.rpy
2. Open script.rpy with Notepad (I use Notepad++)
3. Press ctrl+F to open the search box
4. Click on "Replace" tab
5. Fill "Find what:" with "Jessica" and "Replace with:" with the "new name" you want.
6. Click "Replace All"
7. Save
8. Play

It should work but if something breaks:
1. Replace script.rpy with your backup
2. Go online
3. Tell @8mes to go fuck himself

:)
Thanks man that worked

Reactions: 8mes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The scenes of kissing in the missionary position and internally climaxing make this game really hot. Hopefully there are lots more of those with animations when Jessica cheats and with other female characters. The sound is awesome too. Great job! :)

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Ok, first of all the quality of the pictures or renders (whatever are called) is breathtaking, the MC looks so f'in sexy and hot, hell all the female characters look very very good, but God this was a short update for a two months work, don't wanna sound like i'm picky but didn't the dev wrote (not sure, sry if i'm wrong) that he is working full time on this game?!

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Anyway.. I'm more teased now, I liked it, renders are awesome, sounds are good, the story around 40-45minutes gameplay

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes