4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
And btw, Rosa was not blowing anyone.
I guess this wasn't related with my post.

As for animation, i thought the sex scene with her boyfriend was belong to previous update. I can't speak for other one since it is not in the game.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hmm, there are 2 animations. In the scene with Conner from the previous day. There's one more, short scene at the end. I could've finished it quickly, but decided to make it properly and release it in the next couple of days. Hence the BETA.

And btw, Rosa was not blowing anyone.
Is that a hint she is into women?
@thomasxlong , I don't know :) It will be made more clear in the next updates, don't worry. It has a little quest-ish element to it.

Yeah, pretty much. One makes him the more active person in the relationship, the other makes her.
I will make sure to try both routes.Or there will be 3?Because we can choose ass,boobs.cock.

Reactions: patrickB

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I guess this wasn't related with my post.

As for animation, i thought the sex scene with her boyfriend was belong to previous update. I can't speak for other one since it is not in the game.
No, the comment was for the other users.
Originally (in 0.5BETA) there was no sex scene at the end of day 3, with Jessica getting home and he's asleep. But it was lame, so I decided to change it.
The missing scene from the BETA is nothing special, I just mentioned it to explain why the update ends abruptly.

@armion82 , no, there will be 2 branches in that relationship (apart from the friendly route, of course). But it's more complex than that, because the fact that she's playing with him at this point doesn't mean she'll go further. Jessica is a bit of a tease. And the player can decide to pull back, pretty much at any time.

@sian there is an animation that starts at this point. Does it freeze, or just loads slowly?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
No, the comment was for the other users.
Originally (in 0.5BETA) there was no sex scene at the end of day 3, with Jessica getting home and he's asleep. But it was lame, so I decided to change it.
The missing scene from the BETA is nothing special, I just mentioned it to explain why the update ends abruptly.

@armion82 , no, there will be 2 branches in that relationship (apart from the friendly route, of course). But it's more complex than that, because the fact that she's playing with him at this point doesn't mean she'll go further. Jessica is a bit of a tease. And the player can decide to pull back, pretty much at any time.

@sian there is an animation that starts at this point. Does it freeze, or just loads slowly?
I like the tease so much:)But she will go further with him,right?I don't mean in next 2-3 updates but eventualy?
I love this game!!! :D
You are not alone.

IURD

Dec 11, 2017
If all choices would matter in further developments, this seems to be one of the greatest games ever. Amazing work!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm loving the story here. Not to mention the renders that are AMAZING!!.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

box777

May 10, 2017
@armion82 , if the player wants it. If they prefer to keep teasing, there will be such option as well. Although, it may backfire at some point ;)
Whats wrong? There is only sex in the last updates. This one has no scenes?

If I have to wait 6 months for scenes, I do not mind the wait, just let me know if that is the case. Honestly

Reactions: mexles21

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm loving the story here. Not to mention the renders that are AMAZING!!.
I thought I was on a fully filthy path, but didn't get the latter two scenes with Mr. Parker. What's the choice needed on the way to it..?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Jessica is amazing in stockings, garter belt and high heels! She would wear always these types of outfits!
When Jessica was massaging Mr.Parker cock i thought that he cummed in her stocking… Jessica dominant is the best fetish in my opinion, all cocks in her hands (and also in her pussy and ass)!
I hope to see soon Jessica fucking all dudes (both young and old) and his fiancee watching her, neglecting his cock (i have choosen the "cockblocking path") and screw the others, many thanks to the Dev for this beautiful game!

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Very hot update. Really like the strong adult female protagonist that is comfortable with her sexuality. Super sexy attitude, confidence and wardrobe. Dialog options seem to matter. Can't wait for the next one!

Reactions: LaPein
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes