4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Whats wrong? There is only sex in the last updates. This one has no scenes?

If I have to wait 6 months for scenes, I do not mind the wait, just let me know if that is the case. Honestly
I'm not sure what exactly are you asking. Are you asking if there are sex scenes in the update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
let's see between the neighbor's husband (the guy who looks like paul rovia) and old guy Parker, who is gonna be the first person to screw with Jessica

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I see that there's an ntr tag, is the ntr avoidable or is it forced? Thank you

Mar 26, 2018
@stoper The game is awesome from start to finish the renders the dialog the characters and of course Jessica with that body and beauty in general and all that teasing makes her one of the most beautiful bitches i ever seen in adult gaming along side my avatar girl ;) ..What i would like to ask you is that i notice that you post updates every two months but since the game is so awesome why you update every two months and not every month..Is that a policy of yours or is your every day life that dont give you the chance to do it every month..If it is the later will worth it to hire more people on your team ? I'm not judging i'm just curious..Thanks in advance..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Jessica is amazing in stockings, garter belt and high heels! She would wear always these types of outfits!
When Jessica was massaging Mr.Parker cock i thought that he cummed in her stocking… Jessica dominant is the best fetish in my opinion, all cocks in her hands (and also in her pussy and ass)!
I hope to see soon Jessica fucking all dudes (both young and old) and his fiancee watching her, neglecting his cock (i have choosen the "cockblocking path") and screw the others, many thanks to the Dev for this beautiful game!
I wish more scenes with stockings,garter belt and high heels.Wouldn't be bad if we see that in more games too.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Oh man this is on promising game with Amazing Renders. Jessica is really one Hot Gal. I cant wait for Mr. Parker to get his Dick wet. Also the Mayor and Jimmy(Jessica;s Internee) to get a peace of Jessica. Got job @stoper

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Woah, wasn't this like 0.5 yesterday, and now is 0.10?:eek:
Just some different numbering system or we got 5 updates worth of content?:eek:penedeyewink:

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Woah, wasn't this like 0.5 yesterday, and now is 0.10?:eek:
Just some different numbering system or we got 5 updates worth of content?:eek:penedeyewink:
It was a very small update lol. I'll give the dev credit he does solid work with the renders and story however for a bi-monthly release and numbering system you would think we'd get at least an update that wasn't 10 minutes. Honestly I feel like these devs sweat the small details more then they should especially AWAM's dev. But I'll give stoper credit his renders are very detailed and unlike AWAM we have a protag that isn't a prude and these scenes with Parker alone in this update is more then what we would get in 5 updates so far in AWAM.

javac

May 19, 2017
It's not 5 updates worth of content, but it is. The render quality is amazing, Im sure some shitty rendered game could bust out 5 updates within the same period. There are a bunch out there but this guy deserves all the time he needs.

Reactions: User_57075

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Is the full release going to include more content? This update felt a bit shorter.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok just played what content there is.. and there was surprising alot of content for first release.
I found the story well done.. I am honestly unsure about some choices.. I went with what I am hoping was a mix of slutty attitude with ... well the other choice.
I hope in the future there are more choices that dont necessarily make me slutty. Hehe yea I know I am fighting the flow but I can still enjoy the fight.
The renders were very nice. I have seen some ppl complain that the fmc is a bit old looking, I have to agree and yet not agree.. I think some of it is just lighting and angles. It is the face, some of the lightings give her some more severe looks making her look older. For me the fmc is good looking and I enjoy it.
Her enjoyment of discovering her sexuality is nice, I wish there was more of a set up for her sexual frustration.. I think the writer tried with her man being deployed but wish maybe there had been a little bit more build up or such to explain her newfound "needs".
Looking forward to more and hope others enjoy it as much as I did.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
*sees Eve in cute beret*

Automatic love interest! :D
For sure. How can you be french without beret. :p Though, for me it was just a plus. I've already seen her as one of my main gals. I like that bitchy side she's showing in each update. But i was kinda sad not to see Blake in this one. This was mostly old guys update which i'm sure many others enjoyed. Previous one was much more women focused. And longer if i'm not mistaken.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes