4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
She reminds me of Victoria Chase from Life is Strange.
Hmm, yeah. Even the short hair, i think that she's just acting that way and when the story moves forward we will find out that she's actually nice.
Hope that she will be included in D&D scenes.

Reactions: armion82

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
this game looks interesting, i will give it try..
i think this is similar with elena's life..
good luck for next update..

Megnold

Aug 14, 2018
I don't wanna full of sex scenes
I want teasing, good teasing
So I like this game,
So wanna more Parkar scenes hahaha lol

Reactions: Rahu

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I'm not sure that this game will have such slow build up until the sex scenes begin. I remember when stoper was playing a lot of games to gather intel before making his own game that he wasn't a big fan of such slow build up.

And I have to tend to be on his side. I'm not really a fan of slow build up. I actually don't think too much of groping scenes, but I'm also not a fan of girls becoming addicted to dick after just one sex. The build up that I like to see is the in-between sex scenes. How she slowly gets corrupted, and we can see the gradual difference in each sex scene, until she becomes addicted to cheating on her boyfriend.

Let's see how he'll handle it, but I'd like to have an optional sex scene with Mr. Parker on the next version. With the teasing that has happened on the last 3 versions, I'd find plausible for Jessica to already sleep with him.

Reactions: rf96 and pingwin

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not sure that this game will have such slow build up until the sex scenes begin. I remember when stoper was playing a lot of games to gather intel before making his own game that he wasn't a big fan of such slow build up.
Yeah, i think Jessica won't hesitate too much before cheating (at least compared to games we were talking about). Like, in most of these games "corruption" plays a big role through much of the story. And clearly Jessica is far from being saint nun already. She's curious, knows what she wants and can be extreme. So i don't see much of a problem. More like a matter of slowly letting herself go and enjoy more and more. But still, i would like build up to be slower than what dev seem to be showing. So i disagree that she should have sex scene with Parker in next version. As for the content for next version, i obviously hope there will be more progression with Rosa and other girls. Like, much more. To balance Parker and other male packed content from current one.

Reactions: rKnight

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, i think Jessica won't hesitate too much before cheating (at least compared to games we were talking about). Like, in most of these games "corruption" plays a big role through much of the story. And clearly Jessica is far from being saint nun already. She's curious, knows what she wants and can be extreme. So i don't see much of a problem. More like a matter of slowly letting herself go and enjoy more and more. But still, i would like build up to be slower than what dev seem to be showing. So i disagree that she should have sex scene with Parker in next version. As for the content for next version, i obviously hope there will be more progression with Rosa and other girls. Like, much more. To balance Parker and other male packed content from current one.
I can't recall any other game in which the female MC is even 1/3 bold like Jessica:)
And stoper pretty much said that sex with Mr.Parker won't be in next version or two.But I'm with you I want more teasing with him:)
Also Rosa,Blake,Eve,Heather,Shani,Laura-so many girls so little time:)
And yes you are right the game is High Life.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I like that Female MC's fiance in this game doesn't look like a pushover and pathetic like other Female MC game but still not my cup of tea so guess I will wait for her to go all the way with another guy, long live this game until I get to see that

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Jess_Witch_1b.jpg
Development Blog #10
Hi, everyone. Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it. And to those who don't... Happy Halloween all the same :)
I added the last small scene and update 0.10 is finally complete. It's available for Ag patrons .

With the update ready, I'll unwind with another episode of Apocalypse Chronicles. Both me and Amanda like working on it, so it'll become a regular thing - one short episode in the month between the Hard News releases. I'll make a post tomorrow where I'll give you some more details of how it's going to work.

Have fun and thanks for the support.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Why, oh why you all want Jessica to cheat on her husband! (rolling eyes)

Teasing other with her body - yes, most definitely (already), but cheating?!?

OTOH, spicing relationships with 3somes or 4somes - bring it on! I feel like it is really couple updates away!

and yes - I agree on a slow build. I too wanted to complain about that. But then I stopped & thought to myself - hey, first, I actually love that. And second - It's a slow start but only with others. We already had 3-4 scenes with husband.

Reactions: CırıLover
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes