4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im damn sure this question had to be asked at some point but will there be any possibilty with Jessica and Laura hooking up? im wondering if the tag is not there yet because that content doesnt exist yet or its not gonna happen in general?
just wondering cuz Laura is WOW beautiful and would be dissapointed is shes not an option... aside from that i really like this game. i rarely find a female protag game i can enjoy but this one seems to hold my interest.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
im damn sure this question had to be asked at some point but will there be any possibilty with Jessica and Laura hooking up? im wondering if the tag is not there yet because that content doesnt exist yet or its not gonna happen in general?
just wondering cuz Laura is WOW beautiful and would be dissapointed is shes not an option... aside from that i really like this game. i rarely find a female protag game i can enjoy but this one seems to hold my interest.
That's the answer from months ago that you're looking for.
I was debating with myself about how many of the female cast should be available for a lesbian relationship. On one hand it's realistic to have characters that are not interested in it, but on another - it's a game, there's no point in limiting the player in such a way. So, I'll probably give the player the chance to go after the characters they like.
Laura (Jessica's sister) is a different situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I'm not sure how I feel about just Jessica and Laura. Incest is generally not my thing, although it can be done well, with the proper writing and buildup. But I don't want to give people false promises. So for not you should consider this possibility very unlikely.
And to answer about tags, they only represent fetishes that are already in the game.

Reactions: dundun

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anyone upload the update?

f95lolzmods

Aug 7, 2018
man i hope he gets all the patreon power he need to keep this awesome cgs coming. the way he sets the models in scene and does the facial expressions is flawless.

Reactions: rf96

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah its pretty on the nose since the secratary was missing as well during that scene :D
Lol, I thought I just had a dirty mind. I can't wait until its revealed her man is really the masked vigilante. He can be called the manbat for copyright purposes.

May 7, 2017
That is some quality game i have to say, developer knows well how to write a good story and moreover the renders are amazing. And how often do we have updates? But i suppose they are rather short due to the quality, so it`s better to wait few ones to reach better experience.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
That's the answer from months ago that you're looking for.

And to answer about tags, they only represent fetishes that are already in the game.
thanks for the answer... well at least i have some chance for a Laura path. hoping that the developer decides on doing a story line for that route if for nothing else then to see if he/she can write a good story to that as well. but here's hoping

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes