4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

box777

May 10, 2017
Just tell me when there is 2 hours of new content.

I will wait.

I prefer to wait 6 months for that than 1 month for less.

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
This update was more like reading a book. And i dont know hwy is beta when there was no bugs or things to be done or change

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
And the fourth day is Friday?
The initial release had 2 in-game days (Monday and Tuesday), update 0.5 had 1 day (Wednesday), this update 0.10 - Thursday. I'll start displaying the game date and weekday each morning, because a couple of people asked what day it is.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, but that was simply from a hangover of drinking too much - they meant real life day of the week...

Reactions: madbloke and stoper

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Ignatz renpy must have some function that displays the user's date. I can add that as well, for all those heavy drunkards. One has to cater to all the fans :)

Reactions: Nalassa and 3dtab7

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Ok I'm totally in love with this game. Great quality, keep up the good work dev. Bravo !

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Like this game very much. For some reason Jessica looks familiar and watching "arrow" it hit me .... she looks like Felicity Smoak. Just my 2 cents :FeelsGoodMan:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I believe I will be taking a 6 Month break from this Game, Jessica is so hot,and all her teasing and not Getting fucked by the People that I believe will get her is Giving me a nervous breakdown.....:heartcoveredeyes:.
Stoper,keep up the Great Job:cool:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I believe I will be taking a 6 Month break from this Game, Jessica is so hot,and all her teasing and not Getting fucked by the People that I believe will get her is Giving me a nervous breakdown.....:heartcoveredeyes:.
Stoper,keep up the Great Job:cool:
Don't be so sure that after six months will gonna see her banged by others than her bf, after all this game has a release schedule of one update per two months, so...

Reactions: BeastMaster59

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't be so sure that after six months will gonna see her banged by others than her bf, after all this game has a release schedule of one update per two months, so...
Still there is a big chance we get faster to the sex in JOHN than AWAM:)
But if HL get an update each month,that one can beat them both.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, i personally in Female MC games always go lesbian routes, stop at only teasing other dudes and the boyfriend seems cool so i will let him join with some female friends.
Eve is the hottest side character in my opinion, wonder what is she hiding behind that tough, bitchy attitude.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, i personally in Female MC games always go lesbian routes, stop at only teasing other dudes and the boyfriend seems cool so i will let him join with some female friends.
Eve is the hottest side character in my opinion, wonder what is she hiding behind that tough, bitchy attitude.
She reminds me of Victoria Chase from Life is Strange.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes