4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Hi, everyone.
With the update for Hard News ready, I started working on Episode 2 for the Apocalypse Chronicles. Both me and Amanda enjoyed working on the first episode and we have some cool ideas we want to explore. It is also a good way to unwind and recharge the batteries for Hard News. So it's becoming a permanent side project - we'll release one episode in the month between the Hard News updates.

The episodes will use more or less the template from Episode 1 - short and to the point. But we'll add a little more exposition and lore at the beginning of each, to help drive the story forward. I'll give it a week or two to work on each, since I don't want it to have too much of an impact on the amount of content for Hard News. So each episode should be ready around the middle of the month.

The release schedule will be different from Hard News. I made a new support tier (Uranium) @ $25, they will get each Episode first, and there will be half a month delay between each next tier. For example, Episode 2 will be released around November 15 for $25 patrons, on November 30 for $15, December 15 for $10, December 31 for $5, and on January 15 for $1 patrons. There will be no public release.

Let me know what you think. And thank you all for the support.

p.s. No monsters in Episode 2, it's time for Jessica to go home and relax a little.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@rf96 It's nice of you to post updates, but that one should go to the thread.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
@rf96 It's nice of you to post updates, but that one should go to the thread.
You're right, I've done that, but I keep the post here as he talks about release dates.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The Apocalypse will be just one scene per episode, it's a small bonus project. It will not impact the work on the game that much.
That Apocalypse stuff will include other game heroines cosplay too?Like Bayonetta,Samus Aran,Lara Croft etc?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The Apocalypse will be just one scene per episode, it's a small bonus project. It will not impact the work on the game that much.
Righ decision, because the main work (JOHN) must go ahead without many slowdowns!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Don't really need it yet. Choices are pretty obvious so far and without too many branches.
My guess is that we probably will need a walktrough after 1 more year.
I surely don't expect a choice in update 2 par example to backfire 10 updates later and lead to game over.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
My guess is that we probably will need a walktrough after 1 more year.
I surely don't expect a choice in update 2 par example to backfire 10 updates later and lead to game over.
There should never be a game over in these types of games and I'm sure Stoper understands that.

teocz

Oct 15, 2018
This happens on my android version of the game. .. can someone fix it? It happens half way through and its not going away

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
This should be tagged with animated tag.
I haven't played this update yet ,no idea what you guys talking about "the Apocalypse" ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hopefuly we will get a gangbang/rapes/blowjobs from some dirty street black bros in some later patch.

Make Jessica slut wohooo !!!!!!!!
Probably Jessica will rape them:)
Sorry but she is not Sophia or Sarah,Linda,Elena etc.
Yes you can make her to be the submissive one in relationships,but I bet it will be more fun when she is the dominant one.Realy rare to see something like that in games with female MC.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
All i am saying there should be a choice

Go home with taxi , or go down the dark street (and you allready know what is going to happen there)

and boom... make shit happen , sure make it avoidable blah blah... but make it happen :D

Its like a rule , a hot girl like this needs to be gangbanged, its like a unwriten rule...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes