4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Its like a rule , a hot girl like this needs to be gangbanged, its like a unwriten rule...
Honestly, i'm with armion82. And even if i'm not into that stuff, would be fun to see Jessica overpowering and gangbanging thugs with some huge strapon. Just for a fun you know. And because it's different and suits her personality much better i think. Role of amazon. Make it avoidable of course blah blah... but make it happen. She could call Eve or other girls too to join. Fun is better with friends.

Reactions: UncleVT

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Honestly, i'm with armion82. And even if i'm not into that stuff, would be fun to see Jessica overpowering and gangbanging thugs with some huge strapon. Just for a fun you know. And because it's different and suits her personality much better i think. Role of amazon. Make it avoidable of course blah blah... but make it happen. She could call Eve or other girls too to join. Fun is better with friends.
wow how disturbing , i definitely dont want to see that. A gangbang later in the game would be nice but it should be consensual and not rape.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game don't show anything that even resemble a gangbang and I doubt we will have any.Probably the closest thing to that will be a foursome Jessica,Conner,Heather and Christian.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice scene added at the end.
Jessica is so HOT!

Another thing offtopic lol, everytime I open the game I find it amusing that it's acronym is JOHN :p

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Probably the closest thing to that will be a foursome Jessica,Conner,Heather and Christian.
Really hope we'll get that. With possibly some variations like threesomes:
"Jessica, Conner and Christian", "Jessica, Conner and Heather" and "Jessica, Heather and Christian".

So many sweet possibilities!

Reactions: teocz
Sep 15, 2018
Wait a minute we will get next one in november?
So the plan change?

• August 2018 -
  • September 2018
  • October 2018 - Update 0.10
  • November 2018
  • December 2018 - Update 0.15
one day per update every two months It's really crazy

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
wow how disturbing , i definitely dont want to see that. A gangbang later in the game would be nice but it should be consensual and not rape.
I think many here actually secretly do. :p Not sexual meaning of it like i said, i won't enjoy process of rape regardless, but more like sweet revenge for all other female MC that was brutally raped and turned into nymphos. Turn rapists into pets instead. I know there 99,9% won't be anything of the gangbang sort in JOHN done to Jessica, or done by her hands, just a naughty thought\joke. Also, how do you imagine this situation going consensual? Thugs turning to be secret buttsluts or something? Or if done to MC, she needs to have fetish for it? Or... god forbid, "blackmail"? We'll get usual threesomes anyway if that's what you're mean.
The game don't show anything that even resemble a gangbang and I doubt we will have any.Probably the closest thing to that will be a foursome Jessica,Conner,Heather and Christian.
Really hope we'll get that. With possibly some variations like threesomes
Exactly, one of the guys can just watch. And maybe join later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think many here actually secretly do. :p Not sexual meaning of it like i said, i won't enjoy process of rape regardless, but more like sweet revenge for all other female MC that was brutally raped and turned into nymphos. Turn rapists into pets instead. I know there 99,9% won't be anything of the gangbang sort in JOHN done to Jessica, or done by her hands, just a naughty thought\joke. Also, how do you imagine this situation going consensual? Thugs turning to be secret buttsluts or something? Or if done to MC, she needs to have fetish for it? Or... god forbid, "blackmail"? We'll get usual threesomes anyway if that's what you're mean.

Exactly, one of the guys can just watch. And maybe join later.
You know for a change I will like a reverse gangbang:)
Jessica,Laura,Heather,Rosa,Eve,Blake,Shani-so many hot girls:heartcoveredeyes:
I have realy high hopes for JOHN,AWAM and HL.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
You know for a change I will like a reverse gangbang:)
I'd just like to see something a bit more hardcore than what Sophia and her sister did in AWAM. Brilliant scenario.
Jessica,Laura,Heather,Rosa,Eve,Blake,Shani-so many hot girls:heartcoveredeyes:
I have realy high hopes for JOHN,AWAM and HL.
I'm interested how exactly routes will go there. Who can go into harem, what's gonna be crucial etc.
And yeah, hopefully these three games will crash more and more standards of "corruption" games as they develop. They already do.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I think many here actually secretly do. :p
The problem with that narratively would be that you are making Jessica the "bad guy". I becomes very hard to empathise with the MC and disconnects me from their story. In fact, I would say the MC perpetrating a rape would be possibly the biggest turn off one can have in a game like this. I'm really tolerant of games having my squicks in them - if they are avoidable, I just avoid them, and if they are not I just put the game aside, so I am not saying that this should never be included, but it would certainly stop me playing.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The problem with that narratively would be that you are making Jessica the "bad guy". I becomes very hard to empathise with the MC and disconnects me from their story. In fact, I would say the MC perpetrating a rape would be possibly the biggest turn off one can have in a game like this. I'm really tolerant of games having my squicks in them - if they are avoidable, I just avoid them, and if they are not I just put the game aside, so I am not saying that this should never be included, but it would certainly stop me playing.
I agree, and that's why i was joking. I generally would dislike playing as MC like that too, and it does ruin immersion. It is an interesting fresh idea though imo for a crazy spin-off or something. Like, maybe not even Jessica doing that, but some other girl.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
She is a reporter , do you know what happens to hot reporters in real life? , ofc there is a material for later stages like gangbang(no needed to be rape) and random dirty shit.

There are 2 routes to games like this

1 Good route where she loves the boyfriend , does some lesbo shit and tease around.

2 Best route where is fucks so many dicks the game crashes cos its unable to support so many dicks in one pussy.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
There are 2 routes to games like this

1 Good route where she loves the boyfriend , does some lesbo shit and tease around.

2 Best route where is fucks so many dicks the game crashes cos its unable to support so many dicks in one pussy.
We sure have different vision on how many routes "games like these" should have. You're very wrong when you place "lesbian shit" on "good" route, with "tease around" and loving boyfriend. I still don't think such routes ever worth much anyway as whole. If you think lesbian content is more innocent than these "so many dicks in one pussy" you have no idea. You want content that more belongs on typical "corruption" game, which this one as far as we've seen isn't. It's more unique than many. There is pretty much no innocence shown from MC, and no corruption. She's not weak. Enjoying dicks in later stages of the game is one thing, because Jessica just wants to and doesn't care about Conner anymore, and gangbang because "she's hot reporter, therefore a slutty quest with bunch of strong orcs is required imo since i think corrupted reporters is kinda realistic" is something another. It's playing different roles. Dominant confident woman and submissive weak girl. As you're initially wanted rape but changed your mind, i'm sure you get that.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Dominant confident woman and submissive weak girl. As you're initially wanted rape but changed your mind, i'm sure you get that.
I think a strong woman can still be submissive when it comes to sex and a confident strong woman can still be gangbanged, maybe she wants to try new things or whatever.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I think a strong woman can still be submissive when it comes to sex and a confident strong woman can still be gangbanged, maybe she wants to try new things or whatever.
Of course, but if you look at Jessica right now, it seems different. Like, i meant that as whole. If she's strong and just wants to get banged by thugs, it's something completely different than what you usually see in corruption games. She's just role-playing and having fun. Unlike weak princess, she would stop that if she starts to dislike it. Confidence can be even in submissiveness. We see Jessica showing something like that, she gives initiative to Conner when wants to.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I think, when you Play the, well let me say, filthy route, where she is the dominant person, she corrupt the other. Like Mr. Parker or the Mayor or even the cops. So, when she touches Mr. Parkers dick, she is the one who is dominat. When he touches her ass and breast, it is the other way around.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think, when you Play the, well let me say, filthy route, where she is the dominant person, she corrupt the other. Like Mr. Parker or the Mayor or even the cops. So, when she touches Mr. Parkers dick, she is the one who is dominat. When he touches her ass and breast, it is the other way around.
Stoper already confirm that when I ask him.

We sure have different vision on how many routes "games like these" should have. You're very wrong when you place "lesbian shit" on "good" route, with "tease around" and loving boyfriend. I still don't think such routes ever worth much anyway as whole. If you think lesbian content is more innocent than these "so many dicks in one pussy" you have no idea. You want content that more belongs on typical "corruption" game, which this one as far as we've seen isn't. It's more unique than many. There is pretty much no innocence shown from MC, and no corruption. She's not weak. Enjoying dicks in later stages of the game is one thing, because Jessica just wants to and doesn't care about Conner anymore, and gangbang because "she's hot reporter, therefore a slutty quest with bunch of strong orcs is required imo since i think corrupted reporters is kinda realistic" is something another. It's playing different roles. Dominant confident woman and submissive weak girl. As you're initially wanted rape but changed your mind, i'm sure you get that.
Best explanation:)Jessica is not Blake or Laura who are probably more accurate for the rape fantasy of our friend.
BTW I have a friend female reporter and can tell all that with hot reporter and gangbang is just a myth:)

Reactions: Taker Fan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes