4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Jessica is not Blake or Laura who are probably more accurate for the rape fantasy of our friend.
They certainly would be easier to imagine in this situation.
BTW I have a friend female reporter and can tell all that with hot reporter and gangbang is just a myth:)
Just like with hot teachers. We hear those crazy stories and stereotypes about them all the time. Few bad corrupted apples somehow create image for a whole group of people and some people believe that.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Of course, but if you look at Jessica right now, it seems different. Like, i meant that as whole. If she's strong and just wants to get banged by thugs, it's something completely different than what you usually see in corruption games. She's just role-playing and having fun. Unlike weak princess, she would stop that if she starts to dislike it. Confidence can be even in submissiveness. We see Jessica showing something like that, she gives initiative to Conner when wants to.
completely agree thats why i like this game more than the usual corruption game. But why you are thinking about thugs:) and not just normal dudes.

Just like with hot teachers. We hear those crazy stories and stereotypes about them all the time. Few bad corrupted apples somehow create image for a whole group of people and some people believe that.
its just a game, you could say the same about cheating and lesbians.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
They certainly would be easier to imagine in this situation.

Let's not forget the nurses never attempt to heal me with sucking my cock:'(

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
maybe something is wrong with your look;) but really these are sex games of course you cant expect too much realism or nothing will happen, i bet in reallife there is no old newspaper dude who is teased by a hot girl like jessica.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
That's too bad man, i feel sorry. The best kinda treatment for sure.
its just a game, you could say the same about cheating and lesbians.
maybe something is wrong with your look;) but really these are sex games of course you cant expect too much realism or nothing will happen, i bet in reallife there is no old newspaper dude who is teased by a hot girl like jessica.
Of course it's just a game, and it's certainly true that extreme realism can be harmful for a fun department. It wasn't us who started to compare in game reporters with real reporters though.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Ha Ha, thanks guys, I've had a good laugh catching up with this thread over the last couple of pages. XD

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
@stoper , i really dig your game mate !

please keep up the good work and dev this badass game to completion !

all the love to you dev !

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Why, oh why you all want Jessica to cheat on her husband! (rolling eyes)

Teasing other with her body - yes, most definitely (already), but cheating?!?

OTOH, spicing relationships with 3somes or 4somes - bring it on! I feel like it is really couple updates away!

and yes - I agree on a slow build. I too wanted to complain about that. But then I stopped & thought to myself - hey, first, I actually love that. And second - It's a slow start but only with others. We already had 3-4 scenes with husband.
Completely agree with you my friend. Teasing is cool, but cheating? Hell No

Reactions: Tom10

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hey look man, I am all up for flashing, swinging, threesomes, foursomes and all. But cheating is just not cool.
Like, i can understand that. But it feels so underwhelming in this particular genre of the games. Cheating is huge part of games like this, and huge part of excitement. Want it or not. You can always play other way, but i can't imagine myself going that route unless, like dev said, he can make it "just as exciting as cheating". Then i will gladly do so since i'm completionist. Right now though, it screams "boring".
As long as it is optional, why not? I too enjoy NTR where the couple are in control and the no one is humiliated.
That's netorase (willing sharing) you're talking about. Other variations of ntr, you wouldn't like as much.

Reactions: Lord Percy
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes