4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Dear developer, I really liked your main game! But I don't quite understand your bonus content. Could you change course on the prehistory of her life without Conner, the way she waited for him and who was in her way. Then I had the opportunity to vote on some of the characters who was a bright person from the past could get into the main game. To be honest, I don't like zombies, and other monsters - who are trying to rape her in an incomprehensible way for me.)))

This is just my opinion, and thank you for your attention! ;)

boor3747

Mar 8, 2018
What's the difference between the two options when talking in the director's office on the first day?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #12

Hi there, people.

I resumed working on the next update for the game after Episode 2 of Apocalypse Chronicles was ready. I used a new structure for the audio in the Apocalypse and I implemented it for the game as well. I basically separated the audio in 3 channels - Music (I'll add some tracks for the next update), Sound Effects (car engines, ambient sounds, etc...) and Voices (this one is for the sex sounds). That way those who don't like some of these can just turn down the volume for the respective channel(s) and play with only what they want to hear.

Speaking of JOAC, I'll release Episode 2 a little faster then I originally planed - 1 week delay between the first 3 tiers. It'll be available for Pt members on 22nd and 29th for Au. If I don't make a post to remind you, make sure to check the release post on those dates.

I wasn't happy with the Halloween image and I changed it a little. Then I forgot to share it. Sooo, happy Halloween again ;)

Have fun and thanks for the support.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Amazing game, love the story, love the characters, renders are absolutely stunning. Can't wait for the next update, stay awesome, wish you all the best with this and upcoming projects.

Reactions: stoper

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I must admit I almost missed that one. I've played previous version but stopped at the beginning with forced sex scene with boyfriend as I though it goes nowhere. Seems I was wrong. The only real issue I have with this one are these forced scenes with bf you could easily give options to avoid. It's probably the very first game I played here which have such unavoidable scenes. BF scenes in corruption game usually go against main theme and they usually are placed only on a low corruption routes. It puts me off a bit. I'm not really a fan of an experienced, openly sexual MC but I undestand reasons for picking it. Except for these issues game is really damn good, with fine renders and writing and I will surely check next update.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
all scenes are avoidable tho lol. don't want to bang the bf then don't.
not really, first one you can choose between blowjob or sex, at the club is unavoidable and the last scene of the update is unavoidable too. But i dont see a problem because hes the boyfriend, of course they have sex.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
. But i dont see a problem because hes the boyfriend, of course they have sex.
All scenes should be avoidable. It's not cause he's your boyfriend you must be "forced" to have sex with him. You could refused.

I haven't played this game yet, but to know scenes with boyfriend are not necessary avoidable kind of decrease my interest.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@Ignazzio , some scenes with the boyfriend are needed to set up the plot. But I'll keep your criticisms in mind.
What a surprise.People don't want MC to have sex:)
BTW I saw same problem in other games too.PL,MSN even DmD and DoD.Realy strange how some don't want MC to be intimate with this girl or woman.
Good for me that I'm more than OK with Jessica and Conner intimacy.

Last edited:

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
I played the game yesterday, after reading so many positive comments about it.
Yes, it's a beautiful and sexy game with nice graphics and story. Has a lot of potential, I really liked the Mr Parker scene. Only one thing though ..I didn't see any kind of cumshot, except the internal ones. No facial, no cum on body, boobs, feet etc.
Are there any plans for that kind of cumshots in the future?

Last edited:

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Personally I dont see how making boyfriend scenes avoidable in the begining would help the story. After all, corruption needs to start from a normal relation, which in turn assume they do have a sexual life however it is.
If they dont have anything in common except sharing the house, then where's the cheating? Plus, there are 2 paths to follow but those aren't fully separated yet.

PS: I forgot.... awesome job

PPS: The only thing that bothers me is Jessica surprisingly falling for mayor's political speach.... A reporter would never bite the BS statesmen say :)))
She could fall for his charisma/charm/flirting, but I dont think anyone would believe a statesman is sincere lol.

Last edited:

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I'm glad Jessica has sex with the boyfriend and that he isn't a loser with tiny dick. She has great sex with him and even so she'll have the opportunity to cheat on him. I think this gets the corruption and cheating scenes even more arousing.

Games that almost don't show the boyfried, or show him just as a weak ass character are terrible, imo. The fact that Connor has his own personality and isn't a plain character that is unable to satisfy his girl in bed makes Jessica's future betrayal more interesting.

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
What a surprise.People don't want MC to have sex:)
BTW I saw same problem in other games too.PL,MSN even DmD and DoD.Realy strange how some don't want MC to be intimate with this girl or woman.
Good for me that I'm more than OK with Jessica and Conner intimacy.
What a heresy you should say. :p Honestly, i'm kinda baffled. I mean, i understand some of these users can be real connoisseurs of this genre, but still. That's when it gets kinda weird and unnatural to me. With such a good looking and muscular bf as Conner? Come on, let this couple be normal at least for a bit. There is a whole lot of games with wimpy boyfriends already.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Ignazzio , some scenes with the boyfriend are needed to set up the plot. But I'll keep your criticisms in mind.
It's fine. My honest opinion is that developer shouldn't listen to his players all that much. Do what you think is the best and I'm sure you'll be fine.

In given scenes it's not sex per se is what annoys me but lack of choice. In all 3 instances it would be natural to be able to say no (I'm rushing to work, I won't fuck in an alleyway, my sister is in a next room) and I just hate having forced content on me. I understand it's for storyline pupose and it works fine. It made me ragequit in a previous version but since I'm past that events I can accept that;p I really believe boyfriend should have his love route as his really well depicted and something not so common in Patreon games. I'm all for corruption routes, but love route is a must as well for me \m/

Reactions: Delabate

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What a heresy you should say. :p Honestly, i'm kinda baffled. I mean, i understand some of these users can be real connoisseurs of this genre, but still. That's when it gets kinda weird and unnatural to me. With such a good looking and muscular bf as Conner? Come on, let this couple be normal at least for a bit. There is a whole lot of games with wimpy boyfriends already.
Like I said.It same as PL where people are asking MC to not fuck his sister.Or MSN where some want to exclude the mother and get only the daughter.Or DmD some don't want D at all.Or DoD too.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes