4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Like I said.It same as PL where people are asking MC to not fuck his sister.Or MSN where some want to exclude the mother and get only the daughter.Or DmD some don't want D at all.Or DoD too.
Yeah, I guess different kinks for different people works here too. Though, i used to judge much easier when it comes to harem\no harem in MSN, or when it comes to different types of women. Conner just feels "objectively" as good bf right now, so it's hard to see reasons to refuse him, apart from "let's just deny him, because he's boyfriend in corruption game, therefore needs to be a wimp".

Reactions: Creeping Death

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
In the future update, I see Jessica will go further and allow Mr Parker see and touch her naked ass.. Maybe even she'll give him a hj and let him cum on her ass chick.
Basically, that sort of scenes I'd like to see from Jessica for now. Extreme teasing, groping, hj, maybe a bj, or even a footjob/thight fucking.
I think it's too soon to get fucked from another guy atm.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
To be fair, from what she said and from her behaviour it wouldn't surprise me at all is she'd go all the way with him on one of the paths. I wouldn't mind that at all. Actually, the way that scene with Parker branches is the strongest point of this game, showing how every choice can affect your actions. Previous choices not so much (if at all), but this one is superb.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Stoper replied to a patron that he hates to spoil things. That's why he doesn't share preview images and don't mention anything.

Reactions: rf96

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i have a path with Mr.Parker were he almost banged her i really like were this is going to i hope this game will not die anytime soon this game have really much potential :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i have a path with Mr.Parker were he almost banged her i really like were this is going to i hope this game will not die anytime soon this game have really much potential :D
I prefer the path where Jessica almost bang Mr.Parker:)

Last edited:

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
Both are equally sexy. I have the feeling that 80% she will give him a hj while she will be naked in front of him.
I give a 20% chance for a bj.

Reactions: gardenhunter
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes