4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
What an appealing imagination of Mr. Parker handing over the newspapers to his customers trying to make an innocent and unsuspicious face while Jessica is treating and handling him under the window. :love: Excellent! (y)
Lol.... thinking of that, wouldn't be funny if it's Conner the one who stops by to get a magazine and have a little chat with Parker, while Jess is servicing the old man under the counter?! Maybe, to add a bit of drama, Conner looks for a specific fetish magazine... one that would give Jessica a hint how to spice up their sex life and our play time :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how many of the cast will be possible sex partners for Jessica?Things maybe change since july/august.

males

Conner
Christian
Mr.Parker
Mr.Birch
Jerry
Tommy
The Mayor
David

females

Laura
Heather
Rosa
Eve
Blake
Shani
Receptionist of New Port Gazette

One of the few games that I actualy will be happy with anyone getting scenes in next update.The cast is amazing:)
I feel almost same way like back when we have both DoD and DmD.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Can't recall, who is David?

Anyway, there is the black guy at the garage, the "shady" guy she is told he can give info about vigilante motorcycle, why not the policeman from tape surveillance, maybe the senator who will meet the mayor lol.... endless possibilities, probably just a few actually will be developed.
But it doesn't matter since the game has a good pace, no overused models, no cheap blackmail or dumb female MC, and it keeps people entertained. Maybe it doesn't have a strong story like Depraved Awakening or Acting Lessons, but neither "no story at all" like most of the games.

Last edited:
Reactions: gardenhunter

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
I wonder how many of the cast will be possible sex partners for Jessica?Things maybe change since july/august.

males

Conner
Christian
Mr.Parker
Mr.Birch
Jerry
Tommy
The Mayor
David

females

Laura
Heather
Rosa
Eve
Blake
Shani

One of the few games that I actualy will be happy with anyone getting scenes in next update.The cast is amazing:)

I hope with all them in all kind of combinations :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can't recall, who is David?

Anyway, there is the black guy at the garage, the "shady" guy she is told he can give info about vigilante motorcycle, why not the policeman from tape surveillance, maybe the senator who will meet the mayor lol.... endless possibilities, probably just a few actually will be developed.
But it doesn't matter since the game has a good pace, no overused models, no cheap blackmail or dumb female MC, and it keeps people entertained. Maybe it doesn't have a strong story like Depraved Awakening or Acting Lessons, but neither "no story at all" like most of the games.
David is exactly the black guy from the garage:)

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
David is exactly the black guy from the garage:)
Ah ok, yea. And he is the one who said he knows someone who can help with info on vigilante. just he is a shady guy and wouldnt advice Jessica to mess with him :)))

Oh, and not to forget Jess mentioned in the club she would give a ride to the dance pole or something like that. Well, lots of entertainment incoming our way.... if we behave :)

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017

males

Conner
Christian
Mr.Parker
Mr.Birch
Jerry
Tommy
The Mayor
David

females

Laura
Heather
Rosa
Eve
Blake
Shani

I think you forgot the homeless guy and Mr.Birch's secretary.

Last edited:

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Just in case.

Not everyone here is willing to see Jessica fuck every movable object (and rest of them - move and ...).

Some of us (for example me) will be glad to see Jessica being loyal to Conner. And staying that way.
Note - Jessica can still be loyal to Conner while exploring options with other female characters. Or even with other males as a part of threesomes/foursomes that also include Conner.
Or using her body as a bait for other male characters (like policeman or mayor), but preferably without direct intercourse.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just in case.

Not everyone here is willing to see Jessica fuck every movable object (and rest of them - move and ...).

Some of us (for example me) will be glad to see Jessica being loyal to Conner. And staying that way.
Note - Jessica can still be loyal to Conner while exploring options with other female characters. Or even with other males as a part of threesomes/foursomes that also include Conner.
Or using her body as a bait for other male characters (like policeman or mayor), but preferably without direct intercourse.
You can choose what will happen,go to the route you like.
From Patreon page

"Jessica lives with the 26 years old, Conner Barton, who had just came back home after a long deployment with the military. They've grown a little distant during his absence and it's up to the player to rekindle their relationship or throw it in the dumpster. The player will always have the last word on who is Jessica going to interact with and in what way. "

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yes, thank you.

I just wanted to hint to everyone who wants to listen, that not everyone here is dreaming about Jessica going wild. I believe there is nothing bad about that, right?
You're right. Personally, I found the interactions with Mr. Parker boring and predictable, but just can skip then so it's all right. And seems some people like that.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I've seen discussions like that in other treads.
Idea is - I know there is (almost) always a choice to do or not to do. I'm just afraid of seeing so much content I don't want to see that if I will choose NO options - there wont be any content left.

For now it does not seem that way, but there is still the long trip ahead of us.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
I've seen discussions like that in other treads.
Idea is - I know there is (almost) always a choice to do or not to do. I'm just afraid of seeing so much content I don't want to see that if I will choose NO options - there wont be any content left.

For now it does not seem that way, but there is still the long trip ahead of us.
Shouldn't sweat too much on it. I really don't think this game is going the wrong way from what I see.
Regarding what was posted up there, it wasn't about Jess getting boned by everyone in the game lol. That would be really dissapointing and boring as well. It was just small talk about which character COULD get involved with her. Not that they WOULD actually.

The main issue with love route is it takes a lot of effort to make it interesting, because you need to insert some kinks after all... go with threesomes with friends, go with swingers, try exhibitionism, public sex... can even go with cheating > get caught > reconcile > spice up couple sex life so none will cheat anymore. All these require lots of work.
There are games, for example Life with Mary, that go for love. But those games are only 1 route - so the whole work goes that way. Now, in a corruption game if you want both routes to be as good, then you'll work two times more. And usually devs prefer to work less and gain more :)
Hopefully it's not the case and I believe it's not, since takes his time with the updates and he's not imposing contributions either. As you said, future will confirm our hopes or not :)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
From all the characters in this game, I guess I'll only skip the female characters, because I'm not into lesbian scenes, the kid and the guy with glasses from Jessica's office, since I find them boring.

I may not be into lesbian scenes, but I do enjoy thressomes that involve a man and 2 girls. I hope skipping the solo girl scenes won't get in the way of future threessomes that may involve them. I'm particularly interested in making the marriage woman from Jessica's work cheat on her husband.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
From all the characters in this game, I guess I'll only skip the female characters, because I'm not into lesbian scenes, the kid and the guy with glasses from Jessica's office, since I find them boring.

I may not be into lesbian scenes, but I do enjoy thressomes that involve a man and 2 girls. I hope skipping the solo girl scenes won't get in the way of future threessomes that may involve them. I'm particularly interested in making the marriage woman from Jessica's work cheat on her husband.
There might be an interesting moment. In order to get to the FFM you might need to go through some lesbian scenes.

My logic just protests against approach - hey, I like you, why don't you go and fuck my hubby (although there are some games that do things this way).

To me - more logical would be:

step 1 - Jess is interested in female
step 2 - Jess is showing her interest & get a positive response. Possible lesbian foreplay
step 3 - choice between lesbian path & threesome path

Reactions: Dilettante

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
That's fine by me, leave them all to my Jessica "the harem builder". I do agree with @UncleVT that Parker is predictable and not that i ever was into old guys anyway.
There might be an interesting moment. In order to get to the FFM you might need to go through some lesbian scenes.

My logic just protests against approach - hey, I like you, why don't you go and fuck my hubby (although there are some games that do things this way).

To me - more logical would be:

step 1 - Jess is interested in female
step 2 - Jess is showing her interest & get a positive response. Possible lesbian foreplay
step 3 - choice between lesbian path & threesome path
Yeah, i agree. I also imagine that's how some of these routes will go. Particularly if it's Rosa. She would be a hard target to get romantically anyway, perhaps even harder if you want any threesome with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: User_57075
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes