4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
News on game when will? And this is dead silence, like that scares. :(
When is next update?I love this game.This is my top five summertime saga,jessica oneils,date my daugther,a wife and mother and milf city.
Straight from his Patreon page.

• July 2018 -
  • August 2018 -
  • September 2018
  • October 2018 -
  • November 2018
  • December 2018 - Update 0.15
He release one update per 2 months.Between them,we get a short episode of this

Reactions: Krull

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Straight from his Patreon page.

• July 2018 -
  • August 2018 -
  • September 2018
  • October 2018 -
  • November 2018
  • December 2018 - Update 0.15
He release one update per 2 months.Between them,we get a short episode of this
I meant the spoilers, some arts, as it was in previous months. :sneaky:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

I'm slowly progressing toward the update at the end of the month. Few scenes are ready, few more to do. It will be a 1 day update, like the one before, with pretty much the same amount of content. More sex though. There will be some significant branching here, with two of the sex scenes highly dependent on the choices you've made for Jessica in the previous days.

And speaking of choices, I started making a walkthrough. I'll prepare two formats and you can tell me which one do you prefer. The first one is pretty much ready, I'll make the second one in the next few days and share it with you.

The nun above is a character from the game, though she's not a nun there. Far from it, actually :)

Have fun and thanks for the support.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

I'm slowly progressing toward the update at the end of the month. Few scenes are ready, few more to do. It will be a 1 day update, like the one before, with pretty much the same amount of content. More sex though. There will be some significant branching here, with two of the sex scenes highly dependent on the choices you've made for Jessica in the previous days.

And speaking of choices, I started making a walkthrough. I'll prepare two formats and you can tell me which one do you prefer. The first one is pretty much ready, I'll make the second one in the next few days and share it with you.

The nun above is a character from the game, though she's not a nun there. Far from it, actually :)

Have fun and thanks for the support.
Nice. A dirty "nun" is always fun and nice.:cool:

Reactions: gardenhunter

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
The nun above is a character from the game, though she's not a nun there. Far from it, actually
What nun, can anybody share the pic...
Ok so there will be 2 sex scenes depending on the choices you made, i wonder who will be with, i mean only the old dude from the news stand and her girl neighbour seems to me plausible at the moment to have sex with or maybe is with her boyfriend again in two different locations:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
What nun, can anybody share the pic...
Ok so there will be 2 sex scenes depending on the choices you made, i wonder who will be with, i mean only the old dude from the news stand and her girl neighbour seems to me plausible at the moment to have sex with or maybe is with her boyfriend again in two different locations:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
He said 2 sex scenes, but not necessarily with two of the characters. Might be 2 different scenes with Parker for example - one dominant / one submissive. Anyway, I'm pretty confident game will run nicely :)

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
He said 2 sex scenes, but not necessarily with two of the characters. Might be 2 different scenes with Parker for example - one dominant / one submissive. Anyway, I'm pretty confident game will run nicely :)
Yeah i know, and for now these two the neighbour and old man seem fit for sex regarding the story so far, i really hope is the old dude cuz i have no interest in lesbo action for now at least:sneaky:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The nun above is a character from the
The walkthrough will be pretty nice.This way you can be sure that you didn't miss some scene.
BTW do we have an idea if the decision on day 2 will close one of the paths?I am talking about this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviosuly if you help Mr.Parker you start his quest.But you are missing the conversation with Eve.Will that lock Eve?

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
I think we will see Mr. Parker in action in this update.
I wouldnt be so sure heh. After all his scenes were in episode 2 and 4, so following this pattern it should be episode 6 when he gets some cake.
My bets are on Day 3 characters.... the neighbours, being it lesbo/threesome on cheating path, or foursome/swinging on kinky love route. Hmm, then there is Santa coming so Conner should get some cake too, right?

Any bets? :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wouldnt be so sure heh. After all his scenes were in episode 2 and 4, so following this pattern it should be episode 6 when he gets some cake.
My bets are on Day 3 characters.... the neighbours, being it lesbo/threesome on cheating path, or foursome/swinging on kinky love route. Hmm, then there is Santa coming so Conner should get some cake too, right?

Actualy we get a scene with him at every day.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017

Only sex with the boyfriend again, is my bet:ROFLMAO:

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Actualy we get a scene with him at every day.
By scenes I meant events. Just seeing him and saying hello isnt quite a scene from my point of view :)
Well, in day 3 there is something indeed, but it just didnt ring a bell for me lol.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
By scenes I meant events. Just seeing him and saying hello isnt quite a scene from my point of view :)
Well, in day 3 there is something indeed, but it just didnt ring a bell for me lol.
Only on day 1 there is only a hello.
And the description-two of the sex scenes highly dependent on the choices you've made for Jessica in the previous days. -
is realy in Mr.Parker's favor.
1.Submissive Jessica
2.Dominant Jessica
For neighbors-will be realy hard with Laura in the appartment.

alexalex246

Aug 3, 2017
I think his description suggests there might be more than 2 sex scenes, but it is only 1 day so would be surprised to see that much action.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes