4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Rosa and Heather, definitely. And hopefully some other mature beauty will come at some point. But action with mom, i'm not sure about. One, we know dev is not a fan of incest. Two, who knows what role MC's mom will play, and how much she will even appear through game anyway. We will see. :)
Ahh, didn't know about that. I'm good either way. Even if the mom appears as eye candy during the story will work for me. Or maybe have the mom tell some stories of her naughtier younger years (That's more of a dream than anything).

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Ahh, didn't know about that. I'm good either way. Even if the mom appears as eye candy during the story will work for me. Or maybe have the mom tell some stories of her naughtier younger years (That's more of a dream than anything).
Same (High Life will have that anyway). And those stories would be interesting to see.
this makes me happy
I'm neutral to that popular fetish (although consider lesbian incest much higher on list, just like some other rare content), but i'm always looking for hot matures in games, so that's where paradox is. And Jess's sis is damn good cutie too.

Reactions: quinfax

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
In the "blondes appreciation thread" someone posted a picture of Jessica on some couch with a buttplug in her ass. Is that a scene in the game I managed to miss somehow or is it a teaser image by the dev?

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I seem to follow too many stories here that I have a hard time (no pun intended) keeping stories straight. Even the ones I love like this one.

I totally forgot about Jessica's sister. Someone mentioned the dev not being a fan of story line incest, which is fine. In stories, it can be fun, reality is much different. So, what purpose can the sister have? This could be very far fetched, but I'll guess the boyfriend will be involved with the sister if she's around long.

Someone mentioned a mother? A nun? Wow, I'm lost. Maybe I'm reading this stuff too late at night to remember correctly.

No one has mentioned the old news stand guy. Yep, I forgot his name too. Without posting spoilers, that is the route I chose for Jess. Once again, in reality things are different, but in a story I like the female characters messing with the grandpa figures. I'm rooting for that dude. Go gramps!

I'm guessing the next installment will tell which direction things might be going. I hope so. Go get 'em Jess, you're a champ. ^^

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I seem to follow too many stories here that I have a hard time (no pun intended) keeping stories straight. Even the ones I love like this one.

I totally forgot about Jessica's sister. Someone mentioned the dev not being a fan of story line incest, which is fine. In stories, it can be fun, reality is much different. So, what purpose can the sister have? This could be very far fetched, but I'll guess the boyfriend will be involved with the sister if she's around long.

Someone mentioned a mother? A nun? Wow, I'm lost. Maybe I'm reading this stuff too late at night to remember correctly.

No one has mentioned the old news stand guy. Yep, I forgot his name too. Without posting spoilers, that is the route I chose for Jess. Once again, in reality things are different, but in a story I like the female characters messing with the grandpa figures. I'm rooting for that dude. Go gramps!

I'm guessing the next installment will tell which direction things might be going. I hope so. Go get 'em Jess, you're a champ. ^^
Old guy is Mr.Parker.

The nun is here

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
In the "blondes appreciation thread" someone posted a picture of Jessica on some couch with a buttplug in her ass. Is that a scene in the game I managed to miss somehow or is it a teaser image by the dev?
For now it was just a teaser image from the dev in one of their update posts if I remember correctly. There was mention of it POSSIBLY becoming part of the game in some way further down the track, but I think it was just rumor. It's all mentioned earlier in this thread somewhere.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I wonder if the nun we saw is the mother of Jessica?
Maybe, but in this attire she doesn't seem overly appealing. And kinda bit older than 40s. So i'm not sure if she's not a some kind of politician instead.
Nobody said anything about reality. And i doubt even 1% of the guys or girls here have incest as fetish irl. It's just a games. About the sister and Conner, yes i'm pretty sure there's gonna be at least something with them both. Fairly obvious threesome route right now. What i'm curious about is something more with her.
It's just a costume. Not gonna be a nun.
I'm different. Mostly disgusted by sex with grandpas irl, and the same with many in-game ones. Though honestly, Parker is one of the nicest grandpas i've seen in the games. So i can understand why so many route for him+taboo factor. And i would do his path too after favourites.

Reactions: quinfax and UncleVT

mexles21

Nov 17, 2018
If I could put a bet about the 2 sex scenes in the next update,I'd say that the one would be with her boyfriend and the other would be with the neighbours. As for mr Parker,a hj while he grope her titts would be a nice start.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If I could put a bet about the 2 sex scenes in the next update,I'd say that the one would be with her boyfriend and the other would be with the neighbours. As for mr Parker,a hj while he grope her titts would be a nice start.
He didn't say that there will be only 2 sex scenes.This is the exact words.

"There will be some significant branching here, with two of the sex scenes highly dependent on the choices you've made for Jessica in the previous days."

There is a chance for 3 sex scenes.Or more:)

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
He didn't say that there will be only 2 sex scenes.This is the exact words.

"There will be some significant branching here, with two of the sex scenes highly dependent on the choices you've made for Jessica in the previous days."

There is a chance for 3 sex scenes.Or more:)
Well, BJ, HJ, TJ... etc still count as sex scenes from what I know, not just intercourse hahaha.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nice!!! Even better!!
I count the days!
Jessica and Sofia will give us merry christmas!!
You have no idea.
Until the end of the year we will get 3 times Jessica/JOHN,MSN and Babysitter/ and 2 times Sophia/AWAM and Melody/.
Sadly don't expect PL to be release this year.
Well, BJ, HJ, TJ... etc still count as sex scenes from what I know, not just intercourse hahaha.
Actualy I expect most of the sex scenes/or even all of them/ to be HJ,FJ,TJ,BJ.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
stoperArt posted
Develpment Blog #14

1544648666989.png
Hi, good people.
I finally found some time to finish the walkthrough. As I said before, there are two versions. Let me know which one you prefer, although I'll keep making both, since I use the map (a little more complex version of it) for the development anyway. Both versions cover only major events and consequences, otherwise it would become too cluttered. The stats and colors should be self explanatory, but if you want more detail, let me know.

The game development is going well. I'm trying to find some time, between the renders and the work on the script, to add some functionality to the UI. Ever since the beginning I wanted to include some indicator/button on the screen when there are alternative angles to a scene (due to the POV option), for people who don't want to miss anything. I hope I can find some solution before the next release. And a guy asked me if there was a way to directly copy the text lines from the game and then paste them in a translator, so I'm trying to figure out how to do that as well.
That's all for now. Have fun and thanks for the support.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
stoperArt posted
Develpment Blog #14

View attachment 197226
Hi, good people.
I finally found some time to finish the walkthrough. As I said before, there are two versions. Let me know which one you prefer, although I'll keep making both, since I use the map (a little more complex version of it) for the development anyway. Both versions cover only major events and consequences, otherwise it would become too cluttered. The stats and colors should be self explanatory, but if you want more detail, let me know.

The game development is going well. I'm trying to find some time, between the renders and the work on the script, to add some functionality to the UI. Ever since the beginning I wanted to include some indicator/button on the screen when there are alternative angles to a scene (due to the POV option), for people who don't want to miss anything. I hope I can find some solution before the next release. And a guy asked me if there was a way to directly copy the text lines from the game and then paste them in a translator, so I'm trying to figure out how to do that as well.
Hmm, wonder who's bed is that she in?!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hmm, wonder who's bed is that she in?!
It's not Heather/Christian.
Too luxury for Mr.Parker or Blake.
Too early for Rosa,Eve or Duncan.
So-Mr.Birch?
her mother's hotel room?
Shani after some interview?
stoperArt posted
Develpment Blog #14

View attachment 197226
Hi, good people.

The map is more easy for the author and the sheet is more easy for us to read.
BTW that type of map is used in making game-books:)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's not an image from the game, just a sexy render. I don't tease or preview scene from the upcoming updates.
And here you reduce the thread with at least 2 pages:)
I will expect some discussion if Eve will be invite Jessica in the future.
BTW your Female Detective,Triss and New Teacher are awesome.Any chance we get the outfits in JOHN?
Maybe Triss for the LARPing?

Reactions: saravanan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes