4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Secondly, I cannot emphasize how important and how much of a difference time stamps make. I believe half of DmD's massive success was people knowing that the 23rd of every month is a celebration for the new update. I suggest you mark a day in the month too, and never, ever, miss it.
^^ This.

I'm a huge fan of JOHNS, High Life, and DeLuca Family as the best "new" projects by a significant margin, and I support them all. But each are pretty laissez-faire when it comes to updates, in that "it's ready when it's ready." There are some devs who've managed to gain a significant following with this unpredictable approach (Pandelo with MSN and Luxee with PL and of course Milfy City are the first to come to mind). But I'm pretty convinced that releasing even an adequate update every single month on a particular date, no matter what, is the key to gaining patrons on Patreon. I mean, look at games like Lewd Island and Lucky Mark--each release is bashed here on F95, yet they each have a surprising amount of patrons given the comparative quality of their games. (Full disclosure, each is a guilty pleasure that I also patronize).

I'm not criticizing any dev that releases updates on an irregular schedule!! Personally, I prefer a quality, bug-free update released sporadically than forced updates every month. I'm not talking about my personal preference here--I'm just talking about my observations that consistent releases seem to be the key for devs who are most concerned about maximizing revenue.

Thankfully, some devs would prefer to be proud of their releases, even if it means attracting fewer patrons. That's their decision, and who are we to advise any of them to place business over art, or art over business?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The walkthrought (sheet mode) is perfect, with all the points gained and all the possible consequences of every choice... :)
In my opinion when a new version is out, should be already available the new walkthrought, including the new version.

Reactions: Taker Fan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
^^ This.

I'm a huge fan of JOHNS, High Life, and DeLuca Family as the best "new" projects by a significant margin, and I support them all. But each are pretty laissez-faire when it comes to updates, in that "it's ready when it's ready." There are some devs who've managed to gain a significant following with this unpredictable approach (Pandelo with MSN and Luxee with PL and of course Milfy City are the first to come to mind). But I'm pretty convinced that releasing even an adequate update every single month on a particular date, no matter what, is the key to gaining patrons on Patreon. I mean, look at games like Lewd Island and Lucky Mark--each release is bashed here on F95, yet they each have a surprising amount of patrons given the comparative quality of their games. (Full disclosure, each is a guilty pleasure that I also patronize).

I'm not criticizing any dev that releases updates on an irregular schedule!! Personally, I prefer a quality, bug-free update released sporadically than forced updates every month. I'm not talking about my personal preference here--I'm just talking about my observations that consistent releases seem to be the key for devs who are most concerned about maximizing revenue.

Thankfully, some devs would prefer to be proud of their releases, even if it means attracting fewer patrons. That's their decision, and who are we to advise any of them to place business over art, or art over business?
We can add Haley's Story,Lexi,Triangle.Freeloading Family and Life with Mary from older games.

nazogaki

Feb 2, 2017
Just got around to playing this update. I like the content added and am liking Jessica's sister's character. I'd be cool with a spin off for her once this game is completed.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

lyric123

Jan 16, 2018
Don't think anything more precise than late December has been said. Last two updates came out on the 27th and 28th so those dates seems like a good enough guess.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Develpment Blog #15

Hi there, fellas.

With just a few days left till my target release date (27th), I realized I won't be able to finish the whole update. So I'll release it in two stages, like the September update. With a BETA, missing the last event for the day, and then a FULL release when the scene is ready.

I hope I can finish it all by the end of the month, but if I'm not satisfied with it, I'll push it further. That last event is important for Jessica's character, and there are a few branches in it, so I really don't want to rush it.

For those of you who plan to cancel their pledge at the end of the month, in case I don't manage to release the FULL version by 31st, just message me and I'll send you the final link when the update is ready.

Happy holidays to all, and best of wishes to you and your loved ones. And as always, thanks for your support.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Develpment Blog #15

Hi there, fellas.

With just a few days left till my target release date (27th), I realized I won't be able to finish the whole update. So I'll release it in two stages, like the September update. With a BETA, missing the last event for the day, and then a FULL release when the scene is ready.

I hope I can finish it all by the end of the month, but if I'm not satisfied with it, I'll push it further. That last event is important for Jessica's character, and there are a few branches in it, so I really don't want to rush it.

For those of you who plan to cancel their pledge at the end of the month, in case I don't manage to release the FULL version by 31st, just message me and I'll send you the final link when the update is ready.

Happy holidays to all, and best of wishes to you and your loved ones. And as always, thanks for your support.
No way to cancel.I didn't did that for AWAM and Babysitter after several delay of both games.
If I like the game I need something more to cancel it.

umby

May 27, 2017
This dress is really very sexy, I really hope to see it again in the game

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
This one from the last update when she go to the mayor and tease mr.Parker.
That wasn't a dress it was a mini skirt with a shirt:whistle:
Well i'm gonna be the one who says it, maybe just maybe if he would focus only on john and not have the other game whateva is called the one in the parallel universe where Jessica is eaten by zombies he would have the time to finish it, just sayin' but what do i know...:)

umby

May 27, 2017
This one from the last update when she go to the mayor and tease mr.Parker.
you can say it loud, lingerie is fantastic even if I do not know exactly how he did to insert it, in the sense that there are no reference models ..

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Well i'm gonna be the one who says it, maybe just maybe if he would focus only on john and not have the other game whateva is called the one in the parallel universe where Jessica is eaten by zombies he would have the time to finish it, just sayin' but what do i know...:)
I kinda feel like a jackass for saying so, but i agree. What did it take to make. A week? It seems like less than a week is needed to finish of the update, so...

I wouldn't be sad to see it go and JOHN become the sole focus.

But then that's coming from me, someone who can't muster up any interest at all in the side project no matter how well it is made (and it is well made). I've never been able to care about 'non-canon' side stuff in any series whether it be books or games or whatever. On the other hand, i'm sure there are others out there who do like it, including Stoper himself, so i get it. Can't complain TOO much.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
He already planned to make an update in each 2 months for this game since the very beggining. It won't change a thing on his schedule to let go of the other side project.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
He already planned to make an update in each 2 months for this game since the very beggining. It won't change a thing on his schedule to let go of the other side project.
No changes except perhaps for the small delays that both of the updates have had so far (and the artist's crunch to make them as small as possible).

But yes, this is just splitting hairs and nitpicking. Small delays, and they only exist so different content can be delivered anyway. When this is where the perhaps overly critical discussion settles, you know you have a quality project on your hands.

Reactions: satoshi36
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes