4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
He said he'll deliver on 27th but without the last scene which is important. and he wish he could release the full update before january. and please stop encouraging the devs to delay their games giving these examples of huge delays :devilish:
it is a very precise choice to make quality renderings, otherwise I think it would be a game like many and nothing more. I am reminded of one game that has impressed me in the same way (more or less) and is "big brother" but I must say that hard news in many ways exceeds it. Of this game I really enjoyed the choice of dialogues and the fact of not having to go around the city or similar bullshit because I consider it useless in games of this type. Only my opinions are clear.

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
Anna Exiting Affection and Jessica Oneil Hard News are on the TOP adult games ever!!!! I hope the dev gets moar support!!! Cant w8 for next update...I hope this game will be long one

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I hope you guys are having a wonderful time and you've received all the gifts you wished for. I'm prepping for the Beta release tomorrow and hoping I can finish the whole update before the 31st.
Best of wishes to all of you. And thanks for the support.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Wh
Personally dont think I'm getting any chrismas present expect JOHN. Though already got life with Mary yesterday so theres that. But AWAM , Two Weeks, Lily of the Valley, I was hoping for a christmas release for all these , sadly dont think any of them would make it. So JOHN's release is greatly appreciated
What do you mean by John?? what game is this can you tell me I know all the other
Lily is my fav :)

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Maybe we should wait for the full version? Oh, if not for the work on the Supplement, then there were no such delays. Immediately it was clear that about the zombies is superfluous.

Reactions: Delabate

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah Vulgar, I love the great work of stoper but it is a 2 months release with zombie stuff between (which i personally dislike but whatever) so being late for JOHN while doing something else is not relevant and stoper might lose some pledge (mine is 15$)

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah Vulgar, I love the great work of stoper but it is a 2 months release with zombie stuff between (which i personally dislike but whatever) so being late for JOHN while doing something else is not relevant and stoper might lose some pledge (mine is 15$)
I agree! people here like JOHN and don't need the side stories. Stoper has to be smarter and focus on his main project if he want more support. The proof is that there's a delay on JOHN because of JOAC which is a silly game comparatively.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, well, Stoper you can't catch two birds with one stone. The best bonus which can be it only on the main game, without running after other ideas. o_O

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
I'll hold my own opinion!
It is better to work completely on one project, and beautiful! I don't need that bonus! ;)

lyric123

Jan 16, 2018
I quite like the apocalypse stuff but even it you hate that at least you can enyoy the new update now :)

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Well, look at the other authors of the games? Always problems with the hardware. And this author has a problem with time, is that crazy?

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
0.15 Beta seems to be up on Patreon, if anyone's willing to upload it that's cool, if not we'll have to be patient!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes