4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
And if he's very happy to work on the other project?
And if it gives him the chance to clear his head and work in this better?
And if he only does it because he wants to?
It seems very egocentric to me to opine about what he should do and how another person should work, unless we are his boss.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
It's nice to know @stoper is keen on keeping deadlines. However his work is top tier grade. Also his attention to detail and perfection makes for excellent scenes and low to no immersion loss. So a little delay bothers me none.

I just hope he can enjoy the holidays despite this. I'll be here with anticipation.

Keep up the excellent work.

Excelsior

Reactions: James009

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
It seems very egocentric to me to opine about what he should do and how another person should work, unless we are his boss.
I literally said Stoper probably likes making it himself and that it's fine, and never once did i say what he should or should not do. Read more carefully in the future please. ffs.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Then maybe he should change the release schedule for the main game to i dunno 2 and a half months cuz clearly he is not in the 2 months release period, and this schedule he is the one who put it out not me not you so if you say something then keep to it, but at least is fair with his patrons and he want's to refund them if they want so that's a plus...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Then maybe he should change the release schedule for the main game to i dunno 2 and a half months cuz clearly he is not in the 2 months release period, and this schedule he is the one who put it out not me not you so if you say something then keep to it, but at least is fair with his patrons and he want's to refund them if they want so that's a plus...
Techicaly he still can make it this month.He just said he can't do it until 27 december and will give us the version without the last event.
Not to mention that he will like Pandelo,Luxee and some others will send you the full version even if it is out january 2019.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dude, if it's without the last event then it's incomplete, period...
OK what you don't understand?
There is a possiblity that he will release the full version this month.End of this month is 31 not 27.So 4 days later or even more is not that much a delay.Especialy compare to so many other games.I will tell you a secret-we have a game and the update is so late,28 months to be exact.Still make thousands each month.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
There is a possiblity that he will release the full version this month.End of this month is 31 not 27.So 4 days later or even more is not that much a delay.Especialy compare to so many other games.I will tell you a secret-we have a game and the update is so late,28 months to be exact.Still make thousands each month.
Well you know how it all begins 3-4 days late this month, 1 week next month and so on, you know what i'm sayin'? Yeah i know that game and if i'm not mistaken that game too was like at beginning constantly update until he made zha money;)... not saying it's the case here, for now at least...

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Personally dont think I'm getting any chrismas present expect JOHN. Though already got life with Mary yesterday so theres that. But AWAM , Two Weeks, Lily of the Valley, I was hoping for a christmas release for all these , sadly dont think any of them would make it. So JOHN's release is greatly appreciated

Reactions: Creeping Death

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Personally dont think I'm getting any chrismas present expect JOHN. Though already got life with Mary yesterday so theres that. But AWAM , Two Weeks, Lily of the Valley, I was hoping for a christmas release for all these , sadly dont think any of them would make it. So JOHN's release is greatly appreciated
We have Melody,Milfy City Christmas edition,Haley,Lexi,Triangle,Alexandra and many more.
BTW can someone put both walkthrough sheet and map in the OP?

Reactions: Koulo077

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I have a boring question for @stoper - if he happens by this thread again anytime soon.
Is the word Hard in Jessica O'Neil's Hard News meant to be a double entendre?

I mean, Hard Facts, Hard Truth - these definitely feel like phrases that would be thrown around in an old timey newsroom, I had assumed Hard News was part of the title because it feels germane to that.

But is the naughty implication just in my head? Every time I read title I think, 'Yeah! If Jessica wants that Hard news she's gonna have to take some Hard dick'.
Just wondering how intentional that was...

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
I have a boring question for @stoper - if he happens by this thread again anytime soon.
Is the word Hard in Jessica O'Neil's Hard News meant to be a double entendre?

I mean, Hard Facts, Hard Truth - these definitely feel like phrases that would be thrown around in an old timey newsroom, I had assumed Hard News was part of the title because it feels germane to that.

But is the naughty implication just in my head? Every time I read title I think, 'Yeah! If Jessica wants that Hard news she's gonna have to take some Hard dick'.
Just wondering how intentional that was...
:D;)let whatever be the title of the game ,but the content of this game is fabulous.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Techicaly he still can make it this month.He just said he can't do it until 27 december and will give us the version without the last event.
Not to mention that he will like Pandelo,Luxee and some others will send you the full version even if it is out january 2019.
He said he'll deliver on 27th but without the last scene which is important. and he wish he could release the full update before january. and please stop encouraging the devs to delay their games giving these examples of huge delays :devilish:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes