4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
That's not an image from the game, just a sexy render. I don't tease or preview scene from the upcoming updates.
Well i remember that image with her lying on the sofa in the mayor office butt naked, that too was a sexy render but it contained the office of the mayor and her outfit in the game so maybe this too is a location from the game...

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@armion82 , I just wanted to make sure people don't end up expecting scenes in the update that don't exist. Some of the outfits will come handy for sure. And the New Teacher character will be in the game as well.

@satoshi36 , true. But not in this case, it's just a location I used for the image. I may end up using it for something, of course, it's a good product. But there are no immediate plans for it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
stoper please choose the for the walkthrought.the other one is a mess.
I writed a few fan game-books/pretty horrible:)/ and can tell that the map is way better for the author.More easy to know what is happening.
For players the sheet is of course way better.
@armion82 , I just wanted to make sure people don't end up expecting scenes in the update that don't exist. Some of the outfits will come handy for sure. And the New Teacher character will be in the game as well.

@satoshi36 , true. But not in this case, it's just a location I used for the image. I may end up using it for something, of course, it's a good product. But there are no immediate plans for it.
Thanks.BTW I saw blowjob point on first day.Will that matter?
Also no Tommy points?

Reactions: saravanan

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
awesome!!!:)
I wonder what will be the big story that Jessica will give Mr.Birch in order to keep the connection with police officer Donovan.
0.15 will be friday,right?
She will meet the mayor again in late monday and then will have some juicy onfo.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Hey, Stoper, just passing by to hand out some constructive criticism.

JOHN is definetly a Triple A title in the genre, congrats! I just wanna say, the map adding is a marvelous addition and you should check the game Detroit: Become Human.

Why? Because it's the most refined choice-based game, having invested hundred of millions dollars and years of work, you definetly could use some inspiration on how they draw their maps, choices and point systems. (and its a marvelous story too)

Secondly, I cannot emphasize how important and how much of a difference time stamps make. I believe half of DmD's massive success was people knowing that the 23rd of every month is a celebration for the new update. I suggest you mark a day in the month too, and never, ever, miss it. (it's basically branding a day with your work... it's huge)

Though the financial side may put you on an underrated light, It's very important to keep faith, because what you develop... is AAA quality.

If you ever need a business coach in your team, someone to study the market, trends and is truly passionate about quality work, hit me up.

Your fan,
Yamakasi

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Secondly, I cannot emphasize how important and how much of a difference time stamps make. I believe half of DmD's massive success was people knowing that the 23rd of every month is a celebration for the new update. I suggest you mark a day in the month too, and never, ever, miss it. (it's basically branding a day with your work... it's huge)
Most of DMD's massive success stems from launching at a time when patreon still listed adult content in their search results (...and of course also from having a product with great renders like Stoper).

Growth is a lot slower these days for everyone.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Most of DMD's massive success stems from launching at a time when patreon still listed adult content in their search results (...and of course also from having a product with great renders like Stoper).

Growth is a lot slower these days for everyone.
The massive money for DmD start after he add the walkthrough in 0.0.3,animation in 0.0.4 and extras in 0.0.5.
From 0.0.6 he was already one of the biggest.
I see you are fan of both JOHN and AWAM:)
I wonder which one will be out first?JOHN 0.15 or AWAM 0.070
It seems second Jessica will not make it this year.MSN 0.13 will have an update january 2019.
Let's hope the third Jessica from Babysitter will be here soon.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes