4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

I'm slowly progressing toward the update at the end of the month. Few scenes are ready, few more to do. It will be a 1 day update, like the one before, with pretty much the same amount of content. More sex though. There will be some significant branching here, with two of the sex scenes highly dependent on the choices you've made for Jessica in the previous days.

And speaking of choices, I started making a walkthrough. I'll prepare two formats and you can tell me which one do you prefer. The first one is pretty much ready, I'll make the second one in the next few days and share it with you.

The nun above is a character from the game, though she's not a nun there. Far from it, actually :)

Have fun and thanks for the support.
The walkthrought is more than welcome, and in my opinion when an update is out, the walkthrought of the new update must be already online (for all the games that need it, in general for multi-paths games), for guide the player on his own path!
For example the walkthrought of Dating My Daughter is perfect, where with every choice there are written all the consequences of it, also later in the game.

Reactions: gardenhunter

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
In my opinion walkthroughs are overrated these days... Especially when player choices do matter.
Where is the surprise, where is the reason to replay some sequences!? I for one, prefer the blind path and retry :)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
In my opinion walkthroughs are overrated these days... Especially when player choices do matter.
Where is the surprise, where is the reason to replay some sequences!? I for one, prefer the blind path and retry :)
Agree, but you don't need to use it necessarily. Leave it to numerous folks who like to play easy style.
Especially in the game of this kind (just visual novel), i would only use it if there is some hidden paths i know exist or there's just many choices and outcomes. Otherwise, i just read with reloading saves and don't use walkthroughs which i suspect i would do in this game. In the games of "sandbox" kind though, i use them much more.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Agree, but you don't need to use it necessarily. Leave it to numerous folks who like to play easy style.
You are both right, but there is a third option, people like me. I play it first without walkthrough, try different things, love surprises. But someday I want to check, did I miss something? And then I want a walkthrough.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
You are both right, but there is a third option, people like me. I play it first without walkthrough, try different things, love surprises. But someday I want to check, did I miss something? And then I want a walkthrough.
I'm the same, that's something that i also meant by "hidden paths" and "many choices". Plus, i sometimes check images folder and scripts for hidden goodies. This game so far was pretty straighforward but we already see that there is quite few paths line up, so it may become more complicated later.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
I'm kinda new here so, i finish this version but.... no sex scenes other than her boyfriend? or did I miss something? pls help!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Walktrough will help finding more obscure routes.Going throuh images can help you realise you miss something,but without proper knowledge you will be in the dark.Not to mention we have plenty of games that have images but some of them are not even in the game.BB and DmD did that several times:)

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I'm kinda new here so, i finish this version but.... no sex scenes other than her boyfriend? or did I miss something? pls help!
Hi, welcome.
Yes, there are only sex scenes with the boyfriend (as of the current update) because the game is only just started.
v0.10 is the third update so you'll have to wait a few more updates to see Jessica start serious with the other men and women in her life.

TLDR; be patient, it's early days yet.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
"few more updates" O.O I truly hope you're wrong. Last installment was pretty close to something outside the uninteresting boyfriend. For my personal choice, things left off on a cliffhanger to some new and interesting ways for our dear Jessica. I don't remember the war veteran's name, I'll call him "meat". Hopefully next installment is the new Jessica and things pick up.

Hard News is a fun story. Future content is ready for big changes and ol' "meat" is not really needed for what lies ahead. Maybe I'm wrong. He just seems to be part of the story of what is mundane in her everyday life that she wants or will want to change. He's the guy we all know that has someone he doesn't appreciate or deserve. We look at him and just shake our heads...

It's all in the hands of the creator of the story. So far so good. I just feel it's at a point where big changes are coming sooner rather than later. We'll see.

Reactions: Mwanted

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
...He just seems to be part of the story of what is mundane in her everyday life that she wants or will want to change. He's the guy we all know that has someone he doesn't appreciate or deserve. We look at him and just shake our heads...
Hopefully not, as he could play a rather interesting part both sexually and non-s. Not to mention he could make a difference between this game and the other "corruption" ones like.... Ana EA, Good girl gone bad, Katie corruption, Corrupting Jennifer, Elena's life, Sarah life and a ton of others :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hopefully not, as he could play a rather interesting part both sexually and non-s. Not to mention he could make a difference between this game and the other "corruption" ones like.... Ana EA, Good girl gone bad, Katie corruption, Corrupting Jennifer, Elena's life, Sarah life and a ton of others :)
The game is already so different than others with female MC.Jessica have like 1000% more confidence compare to Sophia and co.In this game she will be the one corrupting others:)In most cases.Heather is even more ahead:)

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Yep, he is already a big difference in comparison to the other games mentioned. The other games would have even more useless teasing (that is coming from someone who supports GGGB) before going into full action. This game seems to be different and will avoid the boring parts of infinite and useless teasing.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I'm always a fan of female protagonists that are confident and take charge in their sexual escapades.

Jessica is top tier MC in my book. I believe it can only get better from here.

Excelsior

P.S. Can't wait for the eventual Jessica and Heather lesbian action or at least 3some with the boyfriend.

Mar 30, 2018
What could I say? The game is great. The renders are well made, the animations too. The characters are all interesting, except maybe Connor, the story is nicely written... All positive points. I'm waiting for more

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm always a fan of female protagonists that are confident and take charge in their sexual escapades.

Jessica is top tier MC in my book. I believe it can only get better from here.

Excelsior

P.S. Can't wait for the eventual Jessica and Heather lesbian action or at least 3some with the boyfriend.
Heather for sure can teach her something to use together with Laura and/or Blake:)
Tommy have only 1 day with Jessica.Will he have finaly something?Or we will wait for the LARPing?
Also her mom will come on Saturday?

Reactions: quinfax

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Heather for sure can teach her something to use together with Laura and/or Blake:)
Tommy have only 1 day with Jessica.Will he have finaly something?Or we will wait for the LARPing?
Also her mom will come on Saturday?
Yeah, we haven't seen the mom in any previews etc. yet, did we? Can't wait to see just how milfy the mom will appear. Don't think there's gonna be much content with her, but still. The more milfs, the better.

Vamsisar

Sep 9, 2018
Im eagerly waiting for update. the game is awesome, especially the story lineup is great.My request to the developer to release the updates frequently, so that the game fans will enjoy the game. thanks in advance...

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Yeah, we haven't seen the mom in any previews etc. yet, did we? Can't wait to see just how milfy the mom will appear. Don't think there's gonna be much content with her, but still. The more milfs, the better.
Yeah I can't wait for some milf action whether it be the mom, Rosa or whoever else pops up during the story.

It'll be a while for either of those. But good things come to those that wait.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah I can't wait for some milf action whether it be the mom, Rosa or whoever else pops up during the story.

It'll be a while for either of those. But good things come to those that wait.

Excelsior
Rosa and Heather, definitely. And hopefully some other mature beauty will come at some point. But action with mom, i'm not sure about. One, we know dev is not a fan of incest. Two, who knows what role MC's mom will play, and how much she will even appear through game anyway. We will see. :)

Reactions: Notretsam
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes