4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@srim , don't worry, you can play the game without cheating. And I'm trying to make just as exciting as the cheating play.
More exciting.How about Jessica and Conner do some cosplay-April O'Neil and Shredder.
Like, i can understand that. But it feels so underwhelming in this particular genre of the games. Cheating is huge part of games like this, and huge part of excitement. Want it or not. You can always play other way, but i can't imagine myself going that route unless, like dev said, he can make it "just as exciting as cheating". Then i will gladly do so since i'm completionist. Right now though, it screams "boring".

That's netorase (willing sharing) you're talking about. Other variations of ntr, you wouldn't like as much.
And don't forget that way we surely will miss fun with mr.Parker,mr.Birch,the Mayor,Tommi,Duncan,Laura,Eve,Rosa,Shani,Blake

Reactions: HenWen

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
More exciting.How about Jessica and Conner do some cosplay-April O'Neil and Shredder.
I already have some role-paying planed. Cosplay is somehow harder, because I use pre-made DAZ assets. If there is no existing costume that would fit the desired character (Shredder, for example), I have to modify and adjust outfits, and that complicates the process.

Reactions: HenWen and Krull

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I already have some role-paying planed. Cosplay is somehow harder, because I use pre-made DAZ assets. If there is no existing costume that would fit the desired character (Shredder, for example), I have to modify and adjust outfits, and that complicates the process.
April and Lois Lane for the sisters+Superman for Conner

Reactions: Krull

Zero919

May 2, 2017

And don't forget that way we surely will miss fun with mr.Parker,mr.Birch,the Mayor,Tommi,Duncan,Laura,Eve,Rosa,Shani,Blake
then it's better Connor is Casey Jones

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Absolutely, can't miss fun the girls. At least. Though, i guess it also depends on what person even considers cheating and barrier. Kiss, showing nude body part, something more etc. For some like we saw, girls having any fun with each other considered much more innocent. One might think there is always possibility of sudden threesome if Conner ever catches them.
Welcome to my rl.

That's one of the reasons I do play these games.
Stay strong.:FeelsBadMan:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Absolutely, can't miss fun the girls. At least. Though, i guess it also depends on what person even considers cheating and barrier. Kiss, showing nude body part, something more etc. For some like we saw, girls having any fun with each other considered much more innocent. One might think there is always possibility of sudden threesome if Conner ever catches them.

Stay strong.:FeelsBadMan:
I wonder what will be in next update.
Lessons from Heather?
More tease with Mr.Parker?
Start a thing with Tommy?
Make out with Blake?
Loosing up Laura?
Another "interview" with the mayor?
Getting more information from the Police Station?
Something with Eve or Rosa?

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Lessons from Heather?
Make out with Blake?
Loosing up Laura?
Hopefully it's first and the last ones. As i doubt we will see Blake in the next one either (she's out for few days), and the other ones are already too frequent for me. Loosening up Laura, i don't think it's gonna be that quick.

Reactions: armion82

gardenhunter

Jun 12, 2017
This is gonna go to be my new favorite game. Very good rendering of the characters and scenes (best I have seen so far), the excellent animations and also the good sound gives me a realistic feeling of being right in the middle of the game. A varied story line promises much fun for the following updates. I like Jessica teasing the older men Mr. Parker, Mr. Birch and the Mayor. Jessica looks good wearing stockings. Wearing a pantyhose (maybe a crotchless one) would also suit her. Looking forward to the next update. Thumbs up to the dev!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hopefully it's first and the last ones. As i doubt we will see Blake in the next one either (she's out for few days), and the other ones are already too frequent for me. Loosening up Laura, i don't think it's gonna be that quick.
I don't remember that Jessica had planned Heather's lesson… lesson in what? Heather is the horny (and swinger i suppose) female neighbor, right?

Karamoorenj

Jul 4, 2018
New to this game, can someone tell me how the developers update schedule is. Is it monthly, every 2 or so, or inconsistent?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Lessons from Heather?
Make out with Blake?
Loosing up Laura?
We can rule out the mayor, we'll be meeting him again on monday. Blake is gone until monday but in one path you have her phone number, so possible though unlikely. The weekend is coming up so maybe someone at work might set something up, like Tommy inviting Jessica to this LARP thing, or Eve looking for someone to go out with (she might be new in town and something tells me she hasn't much friends) or Rosa inviting her new collegue to her home to get to know her better.
Laura is likely, she just arrived so Jessica should want to spend some time with her, it's friday evening so they might go out with Connor. As for Laura not going to loosen up too soon, maybe, but Jessica and Laura are very comfortable with each other (Laura sleeping with her head in Jessicas crotch) so if you put enough alcohol in them and get them aroused by adding someone they are both hot for, like Connor, things might escalate fast;)
Well, one man can dream...

Reactions: LaPein

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
The new update is awesome. It is one of those games which gives you immense satisfaction and joy, just by looking at the scenes. Every scene is a work of art. It is just pleasing to the eye. Frankly speaking, I spent a considerable amount of time just by analysing the renders. Can't wait to play the next release. Kudos to the developer:).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is one fantastic game with huge potential. The renders are amazing with a great storyline. Wish the updates were sooner.
This month we will get another side story with Jessica.
BTW did you try the first one?

Reactions: Otyi
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes