4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Why, oh why you all want Jessica to cheat on her husband! (rolling eyes)
Because it's taboo and wrong and naughty, and all of those things can be very exciting. It's also slutty and sexually liberating, and again, people are into that.

It's also just a story. Nothing bad is actually happening and the actions being depicted are pretty tame. Not sure what there to get bent out of shape over.

Reactions: patrickB

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
thanks for the answer... well at least i have some chance for a Laura path. hoping that the developer decides on doing a story line for that route if for nothing else then to see if he/she can write a good story to that as well. but here's hoping
Yeah, let's hope for dev's curiosity. At any rate, i just want more hot scenes with her. :p
Actually wasnt Rose missing as well? I just assume it was her under the desk.
I really doubt that, considering what we learned about Rosa so far. She seem to love her husband, and doesn't seem to be of corrupted sort. I could be wrong of course, but secretary is more obvious variant.

Reactions: Rebeldad

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
That is some quality game i have to say, developer knows well how to write a good story and moreover the renders are amazing. And how often do we have updates? But i suppose they are rather short due to the quality, so it`s better to wait few ones to reach better experience.
The dev has a professional writer, so it's not surprising. I wish it was always the case...

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Because it's taboo and wrong and naughty, and all of those things can be very exciting. It's also slutty and sexually liberating, and again, people are into that.

It's also just a story. Nothing bad is actually happening and the actions being depicted are pretty tame. Not sure what there to get bent out of shape over.
Why, oh why you guys keep answering to a sarcastic messages with lector tone.

Besides - I know that if there is choice for the MC to cheat - I am allowed to choose the other option (If I want) :)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't succeed to load the saves at the end of 0.10 beta (when i try to load them the game returns to the main menu)… maybe there is a bug?
Fortunately i had a save at the end of neighbor's dinner, and it works… i have had to re-play the entire last day, but at least i don't have to restart the game!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
JOHN is back, nice lewd update and "meOW" was funny! :)

The little sister is so cute, like e.g. her leggings and how she sitting! ;)

btw i guess it's little bug here (name):
jess.png

Reactions: stoper

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Day 2 : Help Mr Parker, Give him an eyeful, Scold the guy.
Day 3 : Move Closer.
Day 4 :
For the breast : tease him more, stop him, if you say so.
Mr. Parker's erection : tease him more, stop him, touch his dick.
For the ass: tease him more, let him touch you.
What? So, there is scene where she touch dick Mr.Parker ? I only got him touch her ass and he got closer to her but no kissing tongue:disappointed:

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I'll be damn!!!!. I thought when you choose "Stop him" she will stop and leave the place. Who would've thought that she do that. But, i like it :heartcoveredeyes:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I'll be damn!!!!. I thought when you choose "Stop him" she will stop and leave the place. Who would've thought that she do that. But, i like it :heartcoveredeyes:

I liked that too. The only way to stop that scene is not to set it up beforehand. But once you get there, choices are just 3 different flavors of icecream. :biggrin:

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Here's to my new favourite game on the forum.
All the support for this dev and that Mr Parker scene.
Jessica is a top contender for the corrupted girls.
Cheers!

Reactions: Hyped and armion82

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
I can see lots of hints for future, fetishes in this game. Old guy of Newspaper store, Young Techie from office, Husband cheating with Jessica's sister...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Late to the party, started playing with this update. Haven't finished through yet (stopped the morning after the dinner with the neighbours), just let me leave a few points here.

- Loved the animated stuff.
- Jessica seems just the right amount of a cross between slightly ditzy and intelligent. Hope this stays that way and she won't be dumbed down.
- I found myself doing a lot of backtracking and exploring alternatives. Thing is, I have no problem with exploring stuff together, but I'm anything but into cheating. So yes, kissing the barista was fine to get rid of the pervy teen, and deal with possible consequences later. I was also okay for the copper to cop a feel in exchange for the video material. Cheating would not have been acceptable and I would have left with less evidence. I am wary about doing the voyeur thing with the neighbours as I feel it might put me on a path I don't want to be on, so it's two save paths for now.

- Vigilante theory: I have two of them. One is very obvious and has been mentioned early in the thread: Conner himself is the vigilante; his explanation of driving somebody home for 100 miles os BS and he was trying to beat up bad guys. Theory 2 is a bit more involved, but I've read it in a youth book recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to see how the story develops further.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
@Irgendwie Irgendwo

Pretty sure Conner can't be the vigilante. Because IIRC, the vigilante was already active in the city before Conner was back in the country.

Tho, Conner definitely is up to something. Maybe he just works with the vigilante or maybe he's somehow involved with what's causing the crime wave, who knows, but he's hiding something.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes