4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@stoper giving a second try right now. I must say I love you attention to detail, for example the fact that you can choose the favourite perspective is really a nice idea, good job. I'm still at the start but cannot wait to see more, especially the cheating parts hihi :)
Also yeah, I'm gonna support.

D

Deleted member 780468

I'm new to this game. any walkthrough available?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Can you move your discussion to private please? I don't want to see non related alerts. Thank you.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Warning:
I've deleted most of the off topic crap that was here, and specially the attacks. Any continuations will result in a warning of thread ban.

In regards to the "Hero" part, I'm not going to take anyone's side, instead I'll refer to the rules:
Do not spam the game thread asking for a new version to be shared ("+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted)
  • This includes DLCs, missing content, etc.
So if by any chance people continue this hero BS instead of using the request section you can expect some warnings in your inbox.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Damn, the Scene with the old man was hot as fuck!! Just wondering what's gonna happen next time they meet again :test: loving this game more and more with each new update <3
I wonder another thing.
Which path is better?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably that decision will lead to more submissive/dominant Jessica?
@satoshi36 , full time. And that's more or less the amount of content I can produce, I'm afraid.
Don't worry we always will want more,that's normal.But you do great job.I guess most will expect some lesbain action around Christmas:)I wonder will be Mr. Parker her first male full adventure?Or you still don't know?
Pretty good update! Wasn't expecting the scene with Mr.Parker to go that far. And Rosa was so sucking her boss off while Jessica was pleading not to publish the story.
And during that scene I was thinking that Eve is the one that blow him.But after Jessica go out we saw that Rosa is the missing one,not Eve:)

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Can anyone point out the scene with the old man? Dont seem to have found that path.

Thanks
Day 2 : Help Mr Parker, Give him an eyeful, Scold the guy.
Day 3 : Move Closer.
Day 4 :
For the breast : tease him more, stop him, if you say so.
Mr. Parker's erection : tease him more, stop him, touch his dick.
For the ass: tease him more, let him touch you.

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
Day 2 : Help Mr Parker, Give him an eyeful, Scold the guy.
Day 3 : Move Closer.
Day 4 :
For the breast : tease him more, stop him, if you say so.
Mr. Parker's erection : tease him more, stop him, touch his dick.
For the ass: tease him more, let him touch you.
Ok so Mr Parker is who we mean when we refer to the old man. Got it. I thought it was a new character

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
This will be an epic game after finish. On the other hand, i agree with people who found it a little short when considering the time dev took and there weren't any animation. I would expected at least one. It is like dev couldn't finish and released what he had in order not to miss release date. Because the update ends weird.

As for the gameplay, Jessica looked so willing for cheating part with old man. I know you want to come juicy part as soon as possible but i found it a little rushed. I was expecting that you would open her sexually to others via Heather&Christian. But i guess, she is already open enough. On the other hand, loyal path looks good so far.

By the way, the thing that i liked the most is that different opportinuties for different routes. For example, Rose give credit to Jessica if she is loyal or Jessica can have more information from Police and Mayor if she is on cheating route etc.

I would vote this update 7,5/10.. -1 point for being short, -1 point for not adding animation and -0,5 point because she acted like a total slut with the old man. (this one might change from person to person though..)

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i liked the most is the neighbors,sexy moments in parts... hope to see more content of them. and seriously that old man scenes is senseless especialy ALMOST the same face and same role of the old man in many other CORRUPTION games with a female portagonist

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
I wonder another thing.
Which path is better?
Don't worry we always will want more,that's normal.But you do great job.I guess most will expect some lesbain action around Christmas:)I wonder will be Mr. Parker her first male full adventure?Or you still don't know?

And during that scene I was thinking that Eve is the one that blow him.But after Jessica go out we saw that Rosa is the missing one,not Eve:)
Where do you see Rosa blowing the boss??

Reactions: patrickB

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
This was my favorite update I like it.This game and developer is definitely my favorite right now.Especially the scenes with the mayor and the old man were very hot.. hope you will continue this way. I can't wait for the new update.Thanks for this game.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This will be an epic game after finish. On the other hand, i agree with people who found it a little short when considering the time dev took and there weren't any animation. I would expected at least one. It is like dev couldn't finish and released what he had in order not to miss release date. Because the update ends weird.
Hmm, there are 2 animations. In the scene with Conner from the previous day. There's one more, short scene at the end. I could've finished it quickly, but decided to make it properly and release it in the next couple of days. Hence the BETA.

And btw, Rosa was not blowing anyone.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@thomasxlong , I don't know :) It will be made more clear in the next updates, don't worry. It has a little quest-ish element to it.

I wonder another thing.
Which path is better?
Yeah, pretty much. One makes him the more active person in the relationship, the other makes her.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes