4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I didn't play Depraved Awakening since 0.3 I think.Maybe now is the time to correct that mistake:)
Oh, it's one of my favourites, but i had those moments when i missed few updates with it too.
Anyway.Do you think there will be something between Jessica and the mayor?Or it will be too much of a cliche?
I think it being cliche usually doubles chances to see it in the game. :p I certainly wouldn't be surprised. At the very least some good tease and grope. Also dev's words "The secretary is new and mayor not fucking her. Though this may change depending on player's choice." Not sure what that exactly means to MC and her relationship with mayor.
I wonder will Jessica do some aerobics or yoga in the future?After all almost all games have a scene like that.
Yeah, judging by how much yoga appears in the games, and what we've already seen here (with Heather and such), i'd say i'm pretty sure.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I didn't play Depraved Awakening since 0.3 I think.Maybe now is the time to correct that mistake:)
Anyway.Do you think there will be something between Jessica and the mayor?Or it will be too much of a cliche?
I wonder will Jessica do some aerobics or yoga in the future?After all almost all games have a scene like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn can't post another file with Layla/Aisha from Winx Club.It said is too big
God bless, the man who invented Yoga and Yoga pants!

Dec 22, 2017
I wonder if you can turn full blown lesbian by the end of this game. Wish more fem protag games did this seems you can't escape penis in some of these games.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if you can turn full blown lesbian by the end of this game. Wish more fem protag games did this seems you can't escape penis in some of these games.
I doubt about that.Even the other Jessica in DoDana,Babysitter and MSN are enjoying some FM action not only FF.
You can try this.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, i'd think the same as armion82. Doubt you can avoid males completely. But one can hope, can certainly hope. There is a very little of "clean" lesbian games for sure.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
I am actually curious about the bi-monthly updates. Is it because Stoper wants his updates to have more content or does he not want to spend much time developing this game ?

Reactions: datastorm3600

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Shenn , I spend 12+ hours a day working on the game. More than that and they'll have to feed me with a tube.
I just work slow, I guess. I try to craft every frame to the best of my abilities. You'll not see clipping clothes in my game, nor weird poses, floating characters, default environments...
And I wanted to be upfront about it and not create false expectation or lie to people, especially to those who give me their hard earned money.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Quality takes time, that's for sure. Most of the other games that have high quality renders and a good story also take longer than a month to update.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@Shenn , I spend 12+ hours a day working on the game. More than that and they'll have to feed me with a tube.
I just work slow, I guess. I try to craft every frame to the best of my abilities. You'll not see clipping clothes in my game, nor weird poses, floating characters, default environments...
And I wanted to be upfront about it and not create false expectation or lie to people, especially to those who give me their hard earned money.
Take your time and make the game beautiful, without imperfections!

Cronolento

Sep 17, 2017
I really love this games, but I would have loved it even more with a male protagonist, options would be a loooot with different hot chicks.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I'm always willing to wait for more content myself, what's the use having quick updates with only 5 or 10 minutes of game play?.
I myself would love to see a update everyday, but these people also have a life, that should be considered.
Keep up the good work stoper.

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
i cant see the scene with mr parker i read forum but i cant see the option for this scene can any one send a savegame before this scene

iyankuku

Apr 27, 2017
Waiting is kill me...:FeelsBadMan: But it will be released in this month!:FeelsGoodMan:

BTW, played game that stoper made for LoP. Renders are beautiful even though they are old works. Greedily want more of his work.

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
Waiting is kill me...:FeelsBadMan: But it will be released in this month!:FeelsGoodMan:

BTW, played game that stoper made for LoP. Renders are beautiful even though they are old works. Greedily want more of his work.
Which game?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
@stoper looks great, but don't forget us Mac users! To make a Mac version, check "Macintosh x86_64" when you "Build Distributions". That will make a zip file with a Mac app.
I have downloaded what appears to be a teaser (sorry new to the scene & just discovered this gem). The renders look fantastic! Can we get an updated version for MAC pls when available?
PS: I have read through some of the thread so sorry if I missed some obvious info but but didnt see it was abandoned yet on MAC's side of things.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes