4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
unfortunately, most of the update I'm afraid will take place with Tommy, it's a good shame because I look forward to too many other characters

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
We will eventually witness something about the single hot milf for sure, she has been frequently visiting some dude which according to her is for business :HideThePain:
Only question is how long till we even get there or will we even get there, because chances are stoper may rush through some content to get the plot moving faster.
Heather expressed interest in broadening Jess' mom's experiences. It was over drinks so who knows how serious Heather was. ** crosses fingers she's serious **

• Wow
Reactions: mma456

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Would be great if he would take inspiration of Paola during working process (my opinion)

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Even if update really happens to be ' today ' . Everyone should be mindful that amount of game play time may not be as ideal as what you perceive to be acceptable.

While the game is supported by patreons, its ultimately Stopper's game and his decision to dictate what is acceptable update content. For instance, fappers like me may put more focus on parker , sex, sex and more SEX while Stopper focus is on everything else including the smallest details on the backgrounds, dress code etc etc.

Long story short, adjust your expectations and enjoy the ' free ' game.

Reactions: Busted1201
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes