4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Which could eradicate his fanbase. Therefore it’s not a solution. A proper solution would be to be on time in the future.

Captain Obvious, I know. But he’s tackling his delays in a wrong manner.
Actually it won't change anything.We have plenty of examples of games that get a delay after delay.And not only patrons didn't disappear,but they even increase.In some cases double or even triple.

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018
personally, I will not blame him, I love his work, and I find it of great quality. I have never made a game, but I can understand that it is difficult to respect the dates that the developers has set, especially for such a small team...
I find it too easy to say that the best solution would be to be on time... you have certainly never worked on a project like this to say such banality

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Captain Obvious, I know. But he’s tackling his delays in a wrong manner.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he also said not to expect too much from this update a few posts back, and if I'm not mistaken the last update was like a 10th of an update. This coupled with the fact that he's working on a side-project as well as constantly putting out one-off renders makes it really hard for me to understand how people are comfortable with giving their money away each month.

The game is top quality but 30 minutes of content every 4+ months is pushing it.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Why would I give a fuck about a delay of 2 days/weeks? JOHN is in an investment for future generations. I want my son/daughter/biped be grateful one day for the terrific wank I was able to provide by financing this game. When VR headsets are finally a thing of the past, and we're all hooked to VR brainhats, there will be times when want to watch the classics again. And what could be more retro in 2050 than a 2D slideshow of JOHN 1.0?

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I dont need scheduled release dates. Let any dev do what they want, certainly a gifted def like Stoper. I'm happy to just wait. This game, this story, these graphics simply are awesome and worth my patience.
Just stop giving release dates and those in support wil stay or leave, everybody is free to choose.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Let any dev do what they want, certainly a gifted def like Stoper. I'm happy to just wait. This game, this story, these graphics simply are awesome and worth my patience.
Yeah and other ppl, just like these games are completed with the click of a finger.
At least stoper will let us know something if the game doesn’t progress or something happens.

I like that the Dev is in touch with us.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Always the same: Low tiers trying to speak up for high tiers. :LOL:

The truth is: High tier patrons don't care at all about delays!

Also, I really don't understand why people are hyped here?! Upcoming update won't be long nor have any big sex scenes! You guys should lower your expectations for the update or/and wait 2 or 3+ more updates before returning to play - really!

The only reason why A Wife And Mother has that many patrons is due to (underage looking) teenagers and incest. Look at Palmer he repeats making the same game over and over featuring (underage looking) girls and incest. And the guys are loving him for that. :FacePalm:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
How come it never happens that it gets finished a day earlier, it is always late?
Reminds me of construction work, or when you are building something at home, a garage or whatever, there are always some problems that make the work last longer.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes