4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I really like this game but why are the updates always so short and come out so little?

(This isn't really much of a complaint, more so me looking for an actual answer to the question so if anyone knows help a brother's curiosity out TIA)

Reactions: Brenda and Vasilji

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In the end, if a dev wants their game to be judged as a final product, they should be releasing it as a final product and then attach a price on it for sale. Like a proper game. But that would probably earn way less money than the Patreon method now, wouldn't it? So,since they are choosing the episodic Patreon update method, they should be ready to take criticism accordingly.
By doing that more games like those Japanese RPGM Maker will drop. I once played one of these and got bored, because there were almost no content in it. Later I checked the renders - what did I find? ~ 400 images in total for a complete game (yes, drawn images with no background etc...)! A single update of any game has more renders than those. Do we really want that?

Another point is, all the little things we see in stoper's renders all cost money. If you buy one of the latest dresses you sometimes pay 20 bucks for that. So, a dress here, a new set of lingerie, a new haircut, decoration etc. You easily end up with a few 100 bucks that way.

also, I’d like to see the devs who make six figures through Patreon.
Adeptus Steve and his team behind Wild Life does make six figures.

1595895273046.png

Reactions: Why are you gae?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
you just want more lesbian scene bec you like it that all hun.

if it was the opposite with jess jumping around on other guy dicks you would b like wtf there is no build at all the story moving too fast bla bla....

but since its the lesbo are getting the action you are yeah this is completely normal and well-paced story like WHAT really now ?
its like the lesbian sex doesn't count or it's not cheating or something
at least b honest with yourself pls.
I suspect you didn't even read half my reply. As I've mentioned, I'm quite content with living with hints, even if the gratification is delayed. I started following Good Girl Gone Bad long before EvaKiss even begun the lesbian arc there, and same thing with her next game. You, on the other hand, invalidate a storytelling style that doesn't suit your taste because you're not seeing any dick. Maybe it is you who needs to be honest with himself.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I'm talking about a woman seeking to cheat with a new sexual partner to fill whatever void she is feeling in her current relationship. What makes sense is for that woman to look for what she knows she likes. That is dick.
I so wish this was always true, lol! Getting led on by straight women is like a rite of passage for lesbians of a certain age.

It really depends. A woman looking for some of the old things she loved doing that her husband / boyfriend isn't giving anymore? Sure, she's likely to be looking more of the same. But a woman looking for new experiences? For new forms of emotional validation? Seeking it out with a woman is definitely on the table. If she's had a history of dabbling with it? (aka, let's make out so the boys will look at us) It just makes it easier to contemplate. This doesn't even take into account the more complex question regarding women who suddenly shift across the sexuality spectrum despite being married to a man and having kids with him.

Jessica is a character that feels bored with life, despite how settled she is in her relationship. Connor is not depriving her. She's already an inner desert on her own. It explains the variety of her temptations.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I liked this update. I forgot how detailed and gorgeous the art is. The lesbian scene in the gym was hot, and the scene with some random guy on his birthday was so depraved with Jessica being dominant. I agree there should be a variation where she is not dominant, too.

I don't understand why people hate Connor so much. Storywise he seems like a good guy, and gameplaywise, he's basically a sex toy for Jessica. The player has a lot of control about how involved he is and whether she's cheating on him or including him. He's not blocking Jessica from doing what she wants.

Do people actually eat pancakes with their hands like a burger? I feel that either stoper has no idea what pancakes are or there is a hidden culture of people who eat pancakes this way and let the syrup slide off the pancakes and stick onto their hands.

I felt Parker was a bit too aggressive with Jessica when they met up in the newsstand after the car, even if Jessica has been more controlling with him. Maybe the scene could have slight variations.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
You, on the other hand, invalidate a storytelling style that doesn't suit your taste because you're not seeing any dick. Maybe it is you who needs to be honest with himself.
what ???
how does this make any sense is it normal to you that when straight women would want to cheat will turn into lesbian and start lusting for other women just bec she is bored ????

let's assume by some miracle you are right does it make sense to you that she didn't even think about it or give any thoughts on heather advances ??
and when a male character trying some moves on her she finds herself guilty and thinks of her bf bec logic, right?

in what world you live in where everywomen have this secret lesbian agenda hidden in her just waiting for the right women to come to explore herself with.. ignoring her husband and everything just for this women ???????

yet the same married women feel guilty shamed and doing something wrong when a male tries to do the same stuff.

at this stage, there is really no point for arguing anymore.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
what ???
how does this make any sense is it normal to you that when straight women would want to cheat will turn into lesbian and start lusting for other women just bec she is bored ????

let's assume by some miracle you are right does it make sense to you that she didn't even think about it or give any thoughts on heather advances ??
and when a male character trying some moves on her she finds herself guilty and thinks of her bf bec logic, right?

in what world you live in where everywomen have this secret lesbian agenda hidden in her just waiting for the right women to come to explore herself with.. ignoring her husband and everything just for this women ???????

yet the same married women feel guilty shamed and doing something wrong when a male tries to do the same stuff.

at this stage, there is really no point for arguing anymore.
Welcome to the 21st century, where is not such a . Especially among women. Did you really believe that this is impossible, at an age where "woman crush wednesday" is a staple among your favorite instagram models?

And, newsflash, if you want your Jessica can reject those advances you find nonsensical. Besides, if you've been conditioned to believe, like Jessica is, that "making out with women" "doesn't count" (ugh, but that's life sometimes and things are getting better), then maybe you'd be more inclined to think that sexual contact with another woman isn't cheating. I mean, it is, but certain mental gymnastics allow some women to emotionally sidestep it.

And this "every woman" has a "secret lesbian agenda" nonsense is coming from you. Certain straight women (not all, by any means) are certainly open to the experience. Bisexual women definitely are. And that's not yet accounting for closeted lesbians in relationships with men. Do these women, when they find themselves emotionally attached to their female flings, ignore their men? It definitely happens. Maybe read outside your bubble every once in a while.

As for the double standard, where women can emotionally and physically cheat but feel wronged when their husbands do it, that definitely exists too. I'm not saying it's right, but it exists. Heck, some people wouldn't have any standards if not for double standards.

But hey, you go on complaining about the lack of dick in your life.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
By doing that more games like those Japanese RPGM Maker will drop. I once played one of these and got bored, because there were almost no content in it. Later I checked the renders - what did I find? ~ 400 images in total for a complete game (yes, drawn images with no background etc...)! A single update of any game has more renders than those. Do we really want that?

Another point is, all the little things we see in stoper's renders all cost money. If you buy one of the latest dresses you sometimes pay 20 bucks for that. So, a dress here, a new set of lingerie, a new haircut, decoration etc. You easily end up with a few 100 bucks that way.
There were wegs developed and completed before the Patreon era. Good ones at that too. Yes, we have far more in development now but I'm pretty sure the percentage of the completed ones is lower than before. Obviously I don't have any stats handy but having followed this scene for years, that's the impression I get.

One has to wonder, with Patreon making funding so much easier compared to before, why are we getting a lower percentage of completed games? One could give many answers but to me one is obvious. Many current developers don't see this as a passion project meant to be completed but as a moneymaking scheme that gets abandoned when the cow stops giving milk. Maybe it's just me but, as a principle, I prefer paying for a finished product than subscribing to a vague project that may never be completed. And I wouldn't dismiss Japanese games like that, there are some masterpieces out there compared to wegs. They have been doing this for far longer after all.

And while I don't think this dev is doing that, you shouldn't look at the render cost as set in stone. I know for a fact that there are plenty of devs who pirate their assets.

I so wish this was always true, lol! Getting led on by straight women is like a rite of passage for lesbians of a certain age.

It really depends. A woman looking for some of the old things she loved doing that her husband / boyfriend isn't giving anymore? Sure, she's likely to be looking more of the same. But a woman looking for new experiences? For new forms of emotional validation? Seeking it out with a woman is definitely on the table. If she's had a history of dabbling with it? (aka, let's make out so the boys will look at us) It just makes it easier to contemplate. This doesn't even take into account the more complex question regarding women who suddenly shift across the sexuality spectrum despite being married to a man and having kids with him.

Jessica is a character that feels bored with life, despite how settled she is in her relationship. Connor is not depriving her. She's already an inner desert on her own. It explains the variety of her temptations.
Oh, I really don't doubt lesbian/bi women are often being led on by straight ones. I 've actually seen it happen a lot.

That's the thing though, those types are only "bi curious" when the male is present. In my experience they are the ones least likely to get involved with another woman when the male gaze is not on them anymore. And from what I know many lesbians are really not fond of those types (to say the least).

Yes, she does seem bored with life. But the way she is written feels more like a woman having a sexuality shift towards women than just turning to a more hedonistic lifestyle in general. The balance is off. And I think the game was presented as being the latter.

It doesn't help that potential male interests are the standard tropes of fat bosses, awkward nerds and old perverts. That would probably turn me to pussy too if I was in her place. But she could have goten way more scenes with the other chick's bf than what we have now.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Welcome to the 21st century, where is not such a . Especially among women. Did you really believe that this is impossible, at an age where "woman crush wednesday" is a staple among your favorite instagram models?

And, newsflash, if you want your Jessica can reject those advances you find nonsensical. Besides, if you've been conditioned to believe, like Jessica is, that "making out with women" "doesn't count" (ugh, but that's life sometimes and things are getting better), then maybe you'd be more inclined to think that sexual contact with another woman isn't cheating. I mean, it is, but certain mental gymnastics allow some women to emotionally sidestep it.

And this "every woman" has a "secret lesbian agenda" nonsense is coming from you. Certain straight women (not all, by any means) are certainly open to the experience. Bisexual women definitely are. And that's not yet accounting for closeted lesbians in relationships with men. Do these women, when they find themselves emotionally attached to their female flings, ignore their men? It definitely happens. Maybe read outside your bubble every once in a while.

As for the double standard, where women can emotionally and physically cheat but feel wronged when their husbands do it, that definitely exists too. I'm not saying it's right, but it exists. Heck, some people wouldn't have any standards if not for double standards.

But hey, you go on complaining about the lack of dick in your life.
stop twisting my words and changing them to your likings.
first I never said that straight women cant turn bisexual ..what I said is not all straight women have to turn lesbian and wants to explore it just bec like you said "woman crush Wednesday" it's cool and fun yay I will turn lesbian bec it's 21 centres everyone can b lesbian now easy. ..that's just SOO DUMB.

second I do like to watch lesbian sex when its good and done right my case here is the story doesn't make sense when jess goes very easy on the lesbian route and struggle hard on male routes when she is straight women at her core.

third trust me you live in a fantasy world you are saying that almost EVERY woman can be lesbian and enjoy it lesbian are (women who have sex with only females) so straight women turning into lesbian could b happen but in a very few cases.. opposite to those who were lesbian from start.

finally, I just checked your profile you only like to play focused lesbians games..do I need to say more ??

STOP trying to make everything make sense and normal just bec you like it pls..you would only look more stupid.

you the one need to get out of her bubble and see that not everygirl cant sleep bec omg I wish I can have lesbian sex when she is originally a straight women.

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
There were wegs developed and completed before the Patreon era. Good ones at that too. Yes, we have far more in development now but I'm pretty sure the percentage of the completed ones is lower than before. Obviously I don't have any stats handy but having followed this scene for years, that's the impression I get.

One has to wonder, with Patreon making funding so much easier compared to before, why are we getting a lower percentage of completed games? One could give many answers but to me one is obvious. Many current developers don't see this as a passion project meant to be completed but as a moneymaking scheme that gets abandoned when the cow stops giving milk. Maybe it's just me but, as a principle, I prefer paying for a finished product than subscribing to a vague project that may never be completed. And I wouldn't dismiss Japanese games like that, there are some masterpieces out there compared to wegs. They have been doing this for far longer after all.

And while I don't think this dev is doing that, you shouldn't look at the render cost as set in stone. I know for a fact that there are plenty of devs who pirate their assets.

Oh, I really don't doubt lesbian/bi women are often being led on by straight ones. I 've actually seen it happen a lot.

That's the thing though, those types are only "bi curious" when the male is present. In my experience they are the ones least likely to get involved with another woman when the male gaze is not on them anymore. And from what I know many lesbians are really not fond of those types (to say the least).

Yes, she does seem bored with life. But the way she is written feels more like a woman having a sexuality shift towards women than just turning to a more hedonistic lifestyle in general. The balance is off. And I think the game was presented as being the latter.

It doesn't help that potential male interests are the standard tropes of fat bosses, awkward nerds and old perverts. That would probably turn me to pussy too if I was in her place. But she could have goten way more scenes with the other chick's bf than what we have now.
you have my respect.

TY

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017

We definitely don't like being led on, but I'm not even talking about girls who only make out with other girls to titillate men. Those are non-starters for us, and don't even merit the term "bi-curious". Being led on by a "bi-curious" straight girl is more like being a science experiment, where the "bi-curious" girl actually thinks (or makes you think) that she's actually contemplating dating another woman, only to back out when her curiosity is sated, usually after having already dabbled in sexual intimacy of some sort with the lesbian she's stringing along. But we kept falling for it because occasionally, one does go all the way. And I don't mean the sex.

As for Jessica feeling more like she's having a sexual identity crisis, I like the fact that this option for her "corruption" exists. But if you want that Jessica that's more running around trying to fill up her fetish bingo card, there are choices that certainly shape that. She's not locked onto falling head over heels for Heather. Sure, the pay out is a little later (and early access users will feel that "later" more than the final product user) for the other paths, but that has more to do with the fact that other than Conner, most of the people she'd feel safe exploring herself around are women characters.

Besides, as Jessica notes, Conner feels uncomfortable around Christian, which probably makes her feel more wary too. But Conner is not uncomfortable around Heather or any of Jessica's other female colleagues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkBishop

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
stop twisting my words and changing them to your likings.
first I never said that straight women cant turn bisexual
Let's see... you said...

Sounds like I got the spirit of your words right on. You're the absolutist here, where it would be a "miracle" if it were true that a straight woman can end up fantasizing about being with women (according to Pornhub, the no. 1 ranked search among their female users in 2019, btw).

second I do like to watch lesbian sex when its good and done right my case here is the story doesn't make sense when jess goes very easy on the lesbian route and struggle hard on male routes when she is straight women at her core.
LOL!!!! Like you would be an expert on "what makes sense" when it comes to lesbian stories.

BTW, you can certainly play Jessica as if she were a "straight woman at her core". Doesn't mean we all have to.

third trust me you live in a fantasy world you are saying that almost EVERY woman can be lesbian and enjoy it lesbian are (women who have sex with only females) so straight women turning into lesbian could b happen but in a very few cases.. opposite to those who were lesbian from start.
You're the hypocrite putting words in people's mouths. I said certain straight women can be so inclined. Feel free to go through my post again and check. I didn't say "every". I didn't even say "almost every". I only said that the notion that a straight woman can be interested in lesbian experiences isn't so far-fetched, and that such straight women exist. Enough that, according to research, lesbianism ranks as one of the most common fantasies among straight women. Does that mean that "every" or "almost every" (Oooo) woman will kneel down to lick the pearl at will? Of course not! It only means that there are those who will.

I can forgive this lack of comprehension if English isn't your first language, but otherwise you are quite dense.

finally, I just checked your profile you only like to play focused lesbians games..do I need to say more ??
Invading privacy to score gotcha points. Real classy.

And furthermore, so what? What I happen to like has no bearing on your inability to comprehend reality.

STOP trying to make everything make sense and normal just bec you liked it pls..you would only look more stupid.

you the one need to get out of her bubble and see that not everygirl cant sleep bec omg I wish I can have lesbian sex when she is originally a straight women.
Look up the term "projection". It's a psychological term. Maybe help you come to terms with yourself, lol!!

EDIT: Typos

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Invading privacy to score gotcha points. Real classy.

And furthermore, so what? What I happen to like has no bearing on your inability to comprehend reality.
Aside from "Behind the Dune" (which led me to F95), as a pretty vanilla straight dude, the only games I play are female (lesbian) protag. I find their choices and paths infinitely more interesting.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well, that's it for me, this game is definitely not for me, that Heather girl is nothing but a gutter slut, she's fuck anything with a heart beat, I love a game that has love in it, not just fuck anything, and this Heather won't be satisfied until she corrupts Jessica, I'm out.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes