4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: StoperArt
Your game is great in all aspects.
But this is another one like many others that will only pay off when you get to the end, and due to the progress of the updates, maybe by the year 2022 this will happen.:LOL:
If I lived abroad I would already be helping you with your patron.
But I live in Brazil, and converting my currency to yours the interest is very high and does not pay. :coffee:

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Developer: StoperArt
Your game is great in all aspects.
But this is another one like many others that will only pay off when you get to the end, and due to the progress of the updates, maybe by the year 2022 this will happen.:LOL:
If I lived abroad I would already be helping you with your patron.
But I live in Brazil, and converting my currency to yours the interest is very high and does not pay. :coffee:
Same here My credit card won't work for international transaction so its really hard to support my fav artist ,content creators and developer and currency exchange is skyrocketing these days. :)

Reactions: Moricano

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Anyone else have a problem with this release not showing any new content? 35 Beta worked better for me that 35. When I installed 35 all content stopped at the end of 31.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'll skip this very short update... as I said the game is still at day 9 after 4 updates... so i will wait until a full new week will be ready in about 5 years... or more??? :p

This dev is too much focused on render quality... so he cannot be focused in the story!
he just turning around the same day in the latest 4 releases (n)

I'm much focused in the story... so when some new event related to the Jessica job will happen I will download it

Last edited:

Holysix9

Jun 7, 2020
I'll skip this very short update... as I said the game is still at day 9 after 4 updates... so i will wait until a full new week will be ready in about 5 years... or more :p

This dev is too much focused on render quality... so he cannot be focused in the story!
he just turning around the same day in the latest 4 release (n)

I'm much focused in the story... so when some new event related to the Jessica job will happen I will download it
Yeah but Artworks are stunning

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
So, is this update just retouching previous scenes with no new scenes added, or am I missing something?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yeah but Artworks are stunning
I love those renders too but maybe the gamee is stuck on the day 9 from more than just 4 releases...
maybe he is stuck on the day 9 and do not now how t proceed with the story?
I do not like devs that are too focused on what the people think about the story... there are a lot of great game that was abandoned or changed just for the patreons suggestion

I love game such as Katie Corruption now complete (but the dev was near to abandon this gem just because the patreons suggestion) or Lida's Adventures (in progress) or GGGB(complete) all these games do not have special artworks ... but the stories are very well written and renders quality are not so bad.

Reactions: JesterAI

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'll skip this very short update... as I said the game is still at day 9 after 4 updates... so i will wait until a full new week will be ready in about 5 years... or more??? :p

he just turning around the same day in the latest 4 releases (n)

What are you on about? :WaitWhat:

This 0.35 update is Day 10, so it's not "still at day 9" and there certainly hasn't been 4 updates for a single day. This was 2 updates, a BETA and the the complete update, so I don't know where you got the idea that it was more than that.

So, is this update just retouching previous scenes with no new scenes added, or am I missing something?
It was mainly to add the final scenes of Day 10 which weren't included in the BETA. If there are some touch-ups to previous renders, well then that's just a nice bonus.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bit weird: chose 3some with heather and christian instead bj on parker's car and I'm quite sure I have heatherfinger but still no solo shower or shower with connor options.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes