4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Did the Parker Jessica kiss on his lap on the latest day got removed in this version or something?
No, not removed, but the condition to trigger it seems to have changed. It's still there for sure, i have a save where it happens, and also one where it doesn't. Not certain what exactly causes the difference.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Did the Parker Jessica kiss on his lap on the latest day got removed in this version or something?
No, not removed, but the condition to trigger it seems to have changed. It's still there for sure, i have a save where it happens, and also one where it doesn't. Not certain what exactly causes the difference.
it is explained in the change log, it happens based on how you behave with parker on day 4 inside the newsstand

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Amazing renders, with a story that is far to complex, with too many characters and updates far to slow to make it compelling.
so the only other person jessica has sex with other than her husband is some disgusting old man despite her interacting with buff guys all day...okay
one says there are too many characters, the other says that jessica only has sex with a few characters The world is beautiful because it is varied

Reactions: Why are you gae?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Another fantastic release from Stoper Art...with husband and wife getting it on, just cant get enough of them two showing off there love, I just hope the next 100 updates will have them going through all 100 Kamasutra Techniques because that would make the updates even more exciting then they already are.
Keep up these Great Story updates....Love them....

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes