4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I was shocked to discover that renders can take 24h+ lol.. that made me consider 1 update a month to be extra hard and only devs with dedicated render machines can do that.
Not a single render. That screenshot is from an animation, and it was on frame/image 20. 1 image usually takes between 1 and 2 hours rendering time. Depending what's on the render (geometry, materials, lights, etc..). And setting up an image for rendering can vary greatly.

May 2, 2020
Not a single render. That screenshot is from an animation, and it was on frame/image 20. 1 image usually takes between 1 and 2 hours rendering time. Depending what's on the render (geometry, materials, lights, etc..). And setting up an image for rendering can vary greatly.
No wonder updates take a good chunk of time, then.

Last edited:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018

Development Blog #61

Hi, everyone.

The final version of Update 0.35 is up in the release post. There's a change log, for those who have played the BETA versions and want to see what's been changed. I'll make the update available for $1 patrons next week, and a couple of weeks after that it will be free for everyone.

I'm on to the next update. No side project this cycle, I'll continue with Paola after Update 0.40 is done. The work on the update took me 3 months, so the next one should be ready in October. In the meantime I'll make some animations, and a short bonus set or two.

The character above I made for my friend Dantes. But on this render, she looks a lot like Jessica. She uses a different base figure and different textures. But I guess working on the game for so long has imprinted Jess on my mind, and everything I do looks like her :)

Aanyway. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.
HOT !
Is the above character going to be in any game ?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Two of the sex scenes with Conner, the day 9 (i think) and 10 ones now that the update is complete, are honestly two of the very best scenes i've ever seen in 18+ games from an art and writing perspective.

(im)Patiently waiting for the f/m slutty cheating scenes to get that level of detail and depth :D :giggle:

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
waste of time downloading,again with her husband she had a sex scene which I negatively see,the developer makes great scenes,but someone else has to write the story.for a man to make love to his wife is indifferent to me.this is not sex it is routine.
I deleted the game and will hardly download the next upgrade again.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes