4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Excellent game with impressive renders, Jessica is fantastic and I really like to find a VN where the female protagonist is so active (sexually speaking) I wonder if Laura could turn into an love interest in the future

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Excellent game with impressive renders, Jessica is fantastic and I really like to find a VN where the female protagonist is so active (sexually speaking) I wonder if Laura could turn into an love interest in the future
The author's not a fan of incest, so very unlikely. Pretty much confirmed not happening.

Could maybe a FFM threesome with them tho? :unsure:

Reactions: Lederzar

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Can somebody please share any saves from the corrupted route? I accidentally lost all of my saves and I don't wanna start from the beginning. If you have any save I'll be very thankful, I just don't wanna lose any more time redoing all the things from the beginning...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Can somebody please share any saves from the corrupted route? I accidentally lost all of my saves and I don't wanna start from the beginning. If you have any save I'll be very thankful, I just don't wanna lose any more time redoing all the things from the beginning...
with the skip button, it takes you 3 minutes to get back to where you were

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #61

Hi, everyone.

The final version of Update 0.35 is up in the release post. There's a change log, for those who have played the BETA versions and want to see what's been changed. I'll make the update available for $1 patrons next week, and a couple of weeks after that it will be free for everyone.

I'm on to the next update. No side project this cycle, I'll continue with Paola after Update 0.40 is done. The work on the update took me 3 months, so the next one should be ready in October. In the meantime I'll make some animations, and a short bonus set or two.

The character above I made for my friend Dantes. But on this render, she looks a lot like Jessica. She uses a different base figure and different textures. But I guess working on the game for so long has imprinted Jess on my mind, and everything I do looks like her :)

Aanyway. Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
mmm if we put 3 months even for 0.4 and we are on August 10 we go to November 10 + some hitch means beginning of December.....

Last edited:

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I can wait for it to go out for everyone but can anyone post the change log? If it's minor compared to the beta I'll just wait for 0.40.

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #61

Hi, everyone.

The final version of Update 0.35 is up in the release post. There's a change log, for those who have played the BETA versions and want to see what's been changed. I'll make the update available for $1 patrons next week, and a couple of weeks after that it will be free for everyone.

I'm on to the next update. No side project this cycle, I'll continue with Paola after Update 0.40 is done. The work on the update took me 3 months, so the next one should be ready in October. In the meantime I'll make some animations, and a short bonus set or two.

The character above I made for my friend Dantes. But on this render, she looks a lot like Jessica. She uses a different base figure and different textures. But I guess working on the game for so long has imprinted Jess on my mind, and everything I do looks like her :)

Development Blog #61

Hi, everyone.

I have to admit, at least this time he was honest enough saying that now in October nothing comes out. in any case, although I love his job, it is a very long wait that he should try to optimize in some way.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
3 months... was more like 4 to 5 months for tiny update so expect about the same probably
No, it wasn't. I checked the other day and the first image was rendered on May 15th.

I can wait for it to go out for everyone but can anyone post the change log? If it's minor compared to the beta I'll just wait for 0.40.

capii

Dec 9, 2017
This game is very good, one of the best renders out there for sure.

I was shocked to discover that renders can take 24h+ lol.. that made me consider 1 update a month to be extra hard and only devs with dedicated render machines can do that.

I wish Jessica can go down on a path similar to "Anna exciting affection" not so slutty, but some cheating sex with other male characters would not be bad.
Great work so far stoper

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes