4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Heather and the males have the same goal, to eventually bang Jessica, the difference is who is in control. Heather is in control, she takes steps to "corrupt" Jessica so she can have sex with her. With the males, Jessica is in control. She doesn't want to bang them, she wants to use them for other reasons. She has no reason to have sex with them if flirting and teasing accomplish the same goal. The guys want to have sex with her, but they aren't in the position to get her to do that yet.
Couldn't agree more or said it better my self.

My own complaint was is why jess being allowed to have the choice (by us )for heather to b in control and not being allowed to have the choice (by us) to make males in control as well.

if you read the comment you would have seen that some ppl came up with weird reasons such as identity crisis and females being safe and caring.. I find that totally nonsense as the only reason the dev just didn't want her to have penetration sex with a male simple as that ..as if that would have made her slut more than having sex with a female.

for example, parker is not in any way helpful to jess case and yet there is chemistry between them both

yet the difference between heather progress and parker is the difference between day and night for no obvious reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leldorin

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
You need to say this your own opinion bec not everyone thinks that.
Sure, it's "my opinion". But it's also the opinion of centuries of storytellers. Romance writers have been sharpening these tropes since the time of Shakespeare, as well as amassing large audiences because of them. So, sure... "opinion".

First
A lot of females looking for the safe caring male character as taking care of her and fulfilling her needs rather than the dangerous boy who can leave her at any sec for another girl.
So? Then, why are so many here, especially those complaining, "not counting" the Conner sex scenes? Your point is far from where the argument is.

if your theory is correct then that's maybe true when jess dealing with straight women
but those rules don't apply on lesbian or bi women she is dealing with as they will b the same as opposite-sex for her.
LOL! You don't know what the hell you're talking about. That's as retarded as the "maybe gays and lesbians should just marry each other" BS some ignorant fundies spout.

Can you explain to me how come is jess ((the Jessica we know here, who despite her introspection is a fairly strong-willed female character.))
are easily manipulated by heather but not by any other male NPC??
Have you been reading along? Because she isn't "easily manipulated" by Heather. She (via player agency) expresses internally an initial attraction to Heather. Heather is hitting on her. She isn't manipulating her. She (via player agency) decides she wants to try things with her.

But you find it normal and reasonable that she did have sex with heather twice by now yet not even close to any male character.
bec females are safe?? say WHAT ???
what is safe to you exactly ?? not getting pregnant ??
Are from any sort of Western country? Because this isn't really news anymore...

Honestly, that would explain why so many of these things don't make sense to you and is all going over your head.

also, does her having sex behind conner back with heather doesn't make her the cock gobbler you are talking about ?? or it's okay if she is a pussy gobbler LOL.
She's far from a "pussy gobbler", lol! She's had sex with one woman, one who she knows quite well, is attracted to, and feels safe with. She's also already done that with a man: Conner. But you guys keep insisting that it's too tilted to the lesbian side, lol!!!

But sure, let's balance it out by having her lose her character marbles and blowing the newsstand guy with no structure or build up.

if you read the comment you would have seen that some ppl came up with weird reasons such as identity crisis and females being safe and caring.. I find that totally nonsense as the only reason the dev just didn't want her to have penetration sex with a male simple as that ..as if that would have made her slut more than having sex with a female.
Yeah, you really do not understand the cultural milieu of the character and the story. That much is obvious.

I think this is a lot simpler than you all are making it out to be.

For the male characters, Jessica is the one making the moves and being in control most of the time. She is trying to get them to help her solve her case, so she flirts with them and tries to manipulate them via her sexuality. She doesn't really want to have sex with them, she is just using them to advance her other goals. Now eventually that will lead to them fucking her, but that is just a consequence of previous actions, not the intended result.

With Heather, that is flipped around. Heather is the one making moves on her, and she succumbs to it pretty easily if you let her. Heather, like the male characters, wants to bang Jessica and I assume she wants to swing with Jessica too so she takes steps to accomplish her goal. She is the only female character like this, the others either have no sexual content or just a kiss (that was to stop a creepy cab driver from flirting, if I recall).

Heather and the males have the same goal, to eventually bang Jessica, the difference is who is in control. Heather is in control, she takes steps to "corrupt" Jessica so she can have sex with her. With the males, Jessica is in control. She doesn't want to bang them, she wants to use them for other reasons. She has no reason to have sex with them if flirting and teasing accomplish the same goal. The guys want to have sex with her, but they aren't in the position to get her to do that yet.
It's more complicated than that. Male characters? Jessica has already had non-utilitarian sex (meaning it isn't for some sort of favor or advantage) with Conner, and is being narratively positioned to do so with a few other male characters. The build up for each male characters have different requirements.

I disagree with the notion that Heather "is in control". Sure, she hits on Jessica. So does every other non-Conner male who thinks they have a chance, mainly those with some form of leverage over her. In all of those situations, Jessica is in control. She gets to decide how to react to Birch, the Mayor, the cop with the tapes, the corrupt architect, etc. etc. and yes, even Heather. In every single situation, Jessica is in control. If Jessica chooses to shut Heather down, it's over. And she gets ample opportunity to do so.

There is no difference over "who is in control". It's always Jessica.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
if all goes well, the full version will arrive in late August, while the next update probably in October.
the complete 0.35 had to be ready, only the final event at home with conner is missing, but stoper burnt a video card so it will still take a while (this guy is really unfortunate). for the new version I think about November even though stoper said that in the next update he will use many renders he had already used for paola, so he should do it first, maybe

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
In general, what's the difference between beta and full versions?
in the full version there are two more scenes: one at the restaurant and the other at home; as well as small corrections of some of the past dialogues with Mr. parker; and add it to a choice in the restaurant toilet scene
there are also sounds

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Am I the only one that find strange, not in line with her persona, the savage uncontrolled bush that Heater has on her pussy and anus? I mean, it's not taken care at all, she has hairs even in the ass. That's a bit disturbing for my taste, but it also does not match up with her toned body and classy dresses.

Caus25

Jun 23, 2017
hello is there anyone solution for traceback in this game i get to day 3 and throw out my traceback full on android device Screenshot_2020-08-04-22-51-00-874_hard.news.jpg

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes