4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Wow! It's like you haven't noticed that this game has a choice system. And that choice system means that we get to dispose of this vanilla set of assumptions you're touting if we want to. There is no "at her core", especially with the range of choices the dev (!) has provided. She starts out with a boyfriend that's been gone too long, where the feeling isn't quite there anymore. It's up to the players to decide why and what she does about it. Stop holding CTRL and read the internal monologue (although the reading comprehension you've displayed here gives me little hope... sorry if English isn't your first language). If I play under the assumption that the Jessica I'm playing has latent lesbian or bisexual tendencies that she discovers because she now feels emotionally distant from her relationship (tendencies that she gets to stoke later on), there is a range of choices that certainly justify and advance that assumption. And all of that is a credit to stoper as a dev for presenting it, as the Jessica he created has many dimensions and possibilities to her.
Oh boy ..you still can't let it go, don't you.

Ok answer me this in what part of the game did jess said or do what made you think that she is having (( latent lesbian or bisexual tendencies ))
there is not a single scene where did it show her having second thought about conner or her loving for him bec she is having second thoughts about her identity...sure she's been playing around with some girls but that's doest mean what you are saying.

All the lesbian scene in the game does not show her thinking or acting bec of your idea of lesbians needs or identity crisis ..heather and the other girls they are the ones made advances and moves on jess
if she was like what you are saying she would b the one making those advances and moves to find what she is looking for not the other way around.

Sec stop mentioning your superior English writing and reading skill compared to mine(( yaaay am an English speaker who can write and speak English very well bec English is my main language and not yours na.na..na)) grow up pls.
not everyone is from English country like yourself and its nothing to show off with...and you insulting people about it shows what kind of person you are :)

And finally, for the last time stop trying to make jess in the game your jess when she is stopr jess
he is the one who did write her and shaped her personality ..we are the ones making choices throughout the game and we are the ones changing her to our liking.
But she started with specific identity and characteristics ..as a straight normal women that's how she was presented to us.
You making choices and turning her to your liking doesn't change the fact of who she was.

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Oh boy ..you still can't let it go, don't you.
I let it go. You just had to flash your ignorance and come back for more.

Ok answer me this in what part of the game did jess said or do what made you think that she is having (( latent lesbian or bisexual tendencies ))
there is not a single scene where did it show her having second thought about conner or her loving for him bec she is having second thoughts about her identity...sure she's been playing around with some girls but that's doest mean what you are saying.
Seriously? Did you even play the game? Read the story?

Heh, might as well make it fun for everybody.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there, a Jessica with latent Sapphic tendencies as produced by choices made in-game, as made by our lovely dev. I may have missed a few beats (like the first time Jessica entered Heather's apartment without needing to be invited), but I think the picture's fairly clear. Of course, a few choices made otherwise by another player, and it's a whole 'nother Jessica, and that's what choice systems do.

Now, if your contention is that the dev does not intend the possibility of a Jessica that is latently bi or lesbian, this proves otherwise. If your contention is that something like this never or "almost never" happens in real life to "straight normal girls", we've dealt with that bit of small-mindedness a few pages back.

if she was like what you are saying she would b the one making those advances and moves to find what she is looking for not the other way around.
LOL! Jessica initiated the first Blake kiss. Plus, when she finally finds comfort expressing herself, she initiates actual sex with Heather in the shower scene. It's a gradual process.

not everyone is from English country like yourself and its nothing to show off with...and you insulting people about it shows what kind of person you are
I'm not showing off. I'm just pointing out that your reading comprehension is what keeps you from understanding the points being made. If English is your first language and you're this obtuse, then that's pathetic. But if it isn't, and you're just lost in the the explanation, then I am sorry. If that's the case then maybe you need someone to explain how wrong you are in your own language, but that won't be me anymore.

And finally, for the last time stop trying to make jess in the game your jess when she is stopr jess
he is the one who did write her and shaped her personality ..we are the ones making choices throughout the game and we are the ones changing her to our liking.
I'm doing no such thing. There's that reading comprehension again. "stoper's Jess" is the malleable Jess full of possibilities that he's presenting in the game. This is the sort of game you play because you want to see her change out of these "starting characteristics". We are free to imagine what our individual versions of Jessica will become, or even what she was. If we turned her into a cock-gobbling slut, then maybe she was one in her past and it wasn't presented in the early scenes because that's not where the story started, for example. After all, bits of her past are revealed after certain choices.

But she started with specific identity and characteristics ..as a straight normal women that's how she was presented to us.
You making choices and turning her to your liking doesn't change the fact of who she was.
All she was presented as is a girl with a boyfriend who has been away for too long and is now here. It takes a grand leap of counter-intuitive imagination to assume that stoper presented her as someone locked into being, a "straight normal girl". In that case, there's no point to a corruption game.

Or maybe you're just the kind of guy who would play a game like AWAM just to watch Sophia have sex with her husband.
In that case, we really have nothing to talk about.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I let it go. You just had to flash your ignorance and come back for more.

Seriously? Did you even play the game? Read the story?

Heh, might as well make it fun for everybody.

I'm doing no such thing. There's that reading comprehension again. "stoper's Jess" is the malleable Jess full of possibilities that he's presenting in the game. This is the sort of game you play because you want to see her change out of these "starting characteristics". We are free to imagine what our individual versions of Jessica will become, or even what she was. If we turned her into a cock-gobbling slut, then maybe she was one in her past and it wasn't presented in the early scenes because that's not where the story started, for example. After all, bits of her past are revealed after certain choices.

All she was presented as is a girl with a boyfriend who has been away for too long and is now here. It takes a grand leap of counter-intuitive imagination to assume that stoper presented her as someone locked into being, a "straight normal girl". In that case, there's no point to a corruption game.

Or maybe you're just the kind of guy who would play a game like AWAM just to watch Sophia have sex with her husband.
In that case, we really have nothing to talk about.
OH god, wtf is this a diploma degree in jess life?

Do you remember what was the actual argument about ??

it was about jess reactions and acts for females NPC vs her reactions and acts for males NPC.
now that we finally agree that jess does start as a straight normal person..my point was there is no explanation that the way jess was treating heather or the other girls giving them the easy pass meanwhile at the same time the same jess giving the males the hard treat.

if she is a normal straight person and I have the choice then it should b my decision to make her act with the males NPC the same way I did in the female's routes. now obviously you the one who didn't play the males routes unlike me who played both or you would have seen the difference ..that the female route make jess like a very easy target for any girl and make her look like that every girl coming at her have easy access ..now at the male routes that a different story bec every male just having a hard time laying a hand on her let alone even landing a kiss for the guilt of having a BF???
Where the logic in that how come in the lesbian route the bf is almost forgotten and jess enjoy it so much by our choices
but then jess doesn't have these same choices in the male routes.

you showing couples of jess lesbian scene just prove my point more those are choices you made and in return, jess is pushed very well in the lesbian route while my choices in the male route don't even have anything close to those results this doesn't make sense when we started the very normal straight jess who should have had an easier time in the male routes not the other way around bec of her identity ..you assume that when a normal straight girl would wanna cheat on her husband will want to look at girls first which is I hardly disagree with and ((MARK MY WORDS HERE )) I'm not saying it can't happen bec it can but what are the chances ?? and you can look the static yourself of how many straight women cheats her husband with girls compared to cheating her husband with men's that's a very low chance and not the normal thin and very easy like you are making it to b.

if I'm wrong then why do you think so many people here complain about jess not getting any action with some fav here like PARKER why many complain that she gets a heather scene again ??

I as player stripped away from my choice in the male route to proceed farther and in the same time forced and have very easy access in the female's routes for no explained reasons as jess was having a normal life as straight women when I started playing her.

I love the two routes we have here in this game I don't play to have sex with the husband as its completely boring and there is no excitement in it for me.. I just want the same treatment she is getting in the female's route you are working so so hard to make it justified and making it look like the normal progress of the game bec jess was having identity crisis which pushed her to this easy in this route.

if you don't understand this or still trying to prove that jess acts is completely fine and justified in the game then you are the one who needs some English class not me.

and ya English is not my main language and yet I understood what you wrote very well..you may want to check your posts again to see if you insulted and tried to show off couples of time or not bec am sure they are still there.

Am done here there is nothing more to say and there is no point in arguing with you anymore since you just don't want to look at other people perspective and just happy the way the game is moving since it's in your best interest even if it's not fair and doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Do you remember what was the actual argument about ??

it was about jess reactions and acts for females NPC vs her reactions and acts for males NPC.
now that we finally agree that jess does start as a straight normal person..my point was there is no explanation that the way jess was treating heather or the other girls giving them the easy pass meanwhile at the same time the same jess giving the males the hard treat.
Nope, we don't. All I said was that she started out with a boyfriend she hadn't seen in a while and is now back from wherever. Your mind filled in that "straight, normal" nonsense yourself, and you're attempt to impose that is your big problem.

As for your "explanation", the answer was already given. The dev made it so those choices exist. Then you move goalposts and contend that no woman would act like that in real life, and that was shown to be a lie (I even provided links) as there are women with heterosexual histories who end up doing just that.

Then you move goalposts again and started whining about how she was presented as "straight and normal", which again, is your interpretation of how she started. It does not have to be anyone else's if they so choose, and there is ample justification revealed for alternate interpretations as you make these choices.

And now you're back to this and the answer remains the same. Because the dev created the character to be that way. If you don't like how he progresses his own game, then tough shit. You whine because your fetishes are not yet serviced, and try to couch it in some justification via story or realism, then cry when your reasoning is exposed as shallow. The game isn't even done and you're already talking about having "your choices stripped", lol!

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I think omarsayed is onto an inkling of a point here... somehow.

There is an imbalance in the manner in which Jessica is willing to step outside of her relationship with Conner. It's presented as if doing so with a woman is almost like playing a game on easy mode. Whereas with a dude it's hard mode (absolutely no pun intended...). It's not just with Heather, though that's the big one. She's happy to become makeout buddies with Blake and forms a deeper connection with her than any non-Conner male besides maybe Parker. She can't stop going on about Eve's sexy accent and other little things like that. It's a matter of presentation and context.

On the other hand, if you give Victor a hand, you miss out on important plot details and get outright scolded in this most recent update. That's clearly a "bad option". Same deal with the bridge guy in an early update. If you use sex appeal on him you get in trouble with Rosa and miss a fun little scene with Parker. Speaking of who, it took MUCH more work to get anything done with him compared to the other main option Heather, and it's still only at handjob/petting area. Meanwhile sex has already happened at least twice with Heather and most likely will again before anything significant with someone else. Any progress with a male character takes a lot more work, particularly if it's not directly for work benefits.

There is mostly nothing invalid or unrealistic about any of this. Besides the idea that lesbian stuff 'doesn't count' anyway, which is problematic for a bunch of reasons. It's just a weird bias that is destined to miff some people. Particularly given that playing the game in a way that Jessica is 100% straight is not just an option but arguably the basis route (that's the only thing that makes sense right? How else can she go through the entire game happily ignoring all women?).

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Nope, we don't. All I said was that she started out with a boyfriend she hadn't seen in a while and is now back from wherever. Your mind filled in that "straight, normal" nonsense yourself, and you're attempt to impose that is your big problem.

Then you move goalposts and contend that no woman would act like that in real life, and that was shown to be a lie (I even provided links) as there are women with heterosexual histories who end up doing just that.

It does not have to be anyone else's if they so choose, and there is ample justification revealed for alternate interpretations as you make these choices.

And now you're back to this and the answer remains the same. Because the dev created the character to be that way. If you don't like how he progresses his own game, then tough shit. You whine because your fetishes are not yet serviced, and try to couch it in some justification via story or realism, then cry when your reasoning is exposed as shallow. The game isn't even done and you're already talking about having "your choices stripped", lol!
you are a joke to yourself and everybody else here at this point .

you ((Then you move goalposts and contend that no woman would act like that in real life, and that was shown to be a lie (I even provided links) as there are women with heterosexual histories who end up doing just that.))

ME (( ((MARK MY WORDS HERE )) I'm not saying it can't happen bec it can but what are the chances ?? and you can look the static yourself of how many straight women cheats her husband with girls compared to cheating her husband with men's that's a very low chance and not the normal thin and very easy like you are making it to b.))

you just keep twisting my words again and again to your liking :)

and you didn't answer a single vailed point I wrote about.

there is no balance in the game between the male and the female's routes and you twisting facts to prove that everything is normal and fine ..oh btw can you show me some links for comparing wife cheating on there husband with girls vs cheating them with guys ?? NO?? I thought so.

this just proves you didn't even play the male routes and you have no idea what are you talking about other than just trying to make people wrong bec they don't agree with your views
bec you just want the game to keep going in the same direction in the female's routes even if it doesn't make sense.

and thanks god am not the only one seeing this you just turn a blind eye to anything doesn't suit your needs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Olivia_V

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I think omarsayed is onto an inkling of a point here... somehow.

There is an imbalance in the manner in which Jessica is willing to step outside of her relationship with Conner. It's presented as if doing so with a woman is almost like playing a game on easy mode. Whereas with a dude it's hard mode (absolutely no pun intended...). It's not just with Heather, though that's the big one. She's happy to become makeout buddies with Blake and forms a deeper connection with her than any non-Conner male besides maybe Parker. She can't stop going on about Eve's sexy accent and other little things like that. It's a matter of presentation and context.

On the other hand, if you give Victor a hand, you miss out on important plot details and get outright scolded in this most recent update. That's clearly a "bad option". Same deal with the bridge guy in an early update. If you use sex appeal on him you get in trouble with Rosa and miss a fun little scene with Parker. Speaking of who, it took MUCH more work to get anything done with him compared to the other main option Heather, and it's still only at handjob/petting area. Meanwhile sex has already happened at least twice with Heather and most likely will again before anything significant with someone else. Any progress with a male character takes a lot more work, particularly if it's not directly for work benefits.

There is mostly nothing invalid or unrealistic about any of this. Besides the idea that lesbian stuff 'doesn't count' anyway, which is problematic for a bunch of reasons. It's just a weird bias that is destined to miff some people. Particularly given that playing the game in a way that Jessica is 100% straight is not just an option but arguably the basis route (that's the only thing that makes sense right? How else can she go through the entire game happily ignoring all women?).
TY BRO
I know it just doesn't make any sense ppl just want to ignore it for there benefits to try to push the game going in the same direction they want.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
I miss most of the lesbian content because the swinger couple is sleazy and disgusting. When I see their renders a foul smell rises in my nostrils. I know it’s psychosomatic because they aren’t real people and even if they were you couldn’t actually smell them through an internet connection, but damned if they don’t look so greasy and filthy that your mind briefly entertains the possibility nonetheless.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Wow it's just a game everyone. Please relax.

And while we are at it, there are no good adult games with great lesbian/mm content and storytelling in them. At best you can hope for something average that aren't too much male fantasy lesbian oriented.

Reactions: uwak

umby

May 27, 2017
I would like to point out to some optimist that stoper didn't even want to give a date for the next update of a single scene

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I'm not saying it can't happen bec it can but what are the chances ?? and you can look the static yourself of how many straight women cheats her husband with girls compared to cheating her husband with men's that's a very low chance and not the normal thin and very easy like you are making it to b.
Oh, my... lol! Who cares about the actual statistic? All that matters is that it can happen, and happens often enough that it can power an entire school of sexuality theory (sexual fluidity). Often enough to become a popular porn trope. Ultimately, often enough that most of the audience can contemplate it happening to this character. Nobody is arguing that it happens more often than women cheating on their husbands with other men.

How's that for marking your silly words?

there is no balance in the game between the male and the female's routes and you twisting facts to prove that everything is normal and fine ..oh btw can you show me some links for comparing wife cheating on there husband with girls vs cheating them with guys ?? NO?? I thought so.
You're complaining about fetish balance in a game that is... what, 30% complete? Does story progression necessarily involve a pie chart of which fetishes got how much air time? Maybe I should go over to ORS make a self-righteous snit about how Lena hasn't made out with a female hooker yet.

You keep thinking that raw statistic is a valid point. It's not. Not even the most focused-grouped corporate creation is measuring every plot twist through a general survey. Furthermore, nobody is arguing that women cheat with men more often than they cheat with other women. All that is being said, if you bothered to understand, is that because it actually happens, it is fair game for a story like this. Nobody is buttressing that argument on women cheating with other women being a more common occurrence.

this just proves
At this point, I'm not even sure you know the meaning of the word...

I think this sort of scaling is a common occurrence due to a lot of literary convention, and a not-insignificant amount of conventional wisdom. On the literary side, the heart of the standard romance novel conflict was always the overcoming of a "taboo", be it a social, cultural or sexual taboo. So, overcoming a taboo is supposed to take time. If it is easily overcome, then the taboo cannot generate that erotic charge that comes with transgressing it. For example, a manor lord having sex with the maid isn't as hot when the maid expects it like she expects her taxes and everybody's doing it. On the conventional wisdom side, it is a commonly believed assertion that women are sexually attracted to dangerous men. It is also commonly believed that female attraction points upwards (aka the man must be better at something... be richer, higher status, etc).

So, why the so-called "imbalance" at this point of an incomplete game (I cannot stress this enough)? Because most of the male characters Jessica is expected to eventually cheat on Conner with given the right set of choices either have an element of danger and taboo that must be overcome with effort (the Senator, the Mayor, Mr. Birch, Duncan?), or do not yet have that element of taboo or social advantage that could conceivably make them attractive to someone like Jessica (Tommy, Parker, David?). Parker had to look cool and useful for example, to get that hand job. That takes more story build up. Sex with the non-Conner male characters then are treated as either climax (cheap lol) or denouement, story wise. This means they come nearer the end than the beginning. By nature of this narrative design, it is unfair to call it "imbalanced" for as long as the game isn't finished. Give it room to get to its spots. Of course, all of this whining can be headed off by stoper working faster, lol!

Now, why are the girls "easy mode"? Removing the idiotic assumption that "lesbian sex doesn't count" (which stoper, I think, doesn't make), another way to justify it is that it's perceived as safer. If we're going to discover ourselves sexually, it is easier to think of doing that with someone who can't get us pregnant, and who we think will look after our needs better than your average two-pump chump. Plus, we're no strangers to finding fellow women attractive. . The downside to this is that there is less of that erotic charge that comes with overcoming a taboo. (Lesbians complain all the time about how lesbian movies are usually "coming out" stories, but watch anyway because overcoming a taboo is hot...) Stoper has handled it fairly well, I'd say, especially since it looks like both Heather and Jessica are breaking personal rules to keep going past where the "easy mode" should end, adding to that erotic charge. It's also why Jessica x Eve is the pairing I am most looking forward to. Although I do like me some "easy mode" Blake too. Maybe the taboo will come from her dad being opposed?

Also, I do not agree that the straight route is the "basic route", because taking the lesbian route feels just as natural. You can tell when the lesbian option is just tacked on. It doesn't feel that way here. I don't think stoper designed for a singular "basic route" or "canon route".

TL;DR The "imbalance" is natural to a female MC game like this because it's trying to replicate female MC romance novel structure and trying for a female MC mindset. Do not judge its "fetish balance" at 30% complete. Judge it at 100%.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes