4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Hm, I said I was considering it, but I couldn't do it. Not as far as the technical quality is concerned.
Hey Stoper can u do about textbox opacity? Sometimes in the way u cant see a thing in android version its on the way.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
With the way these lesbian scenes with Heather are going, I'm expecting her to break out the strap on next time. And of course it's gotta be a huge one to.

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
Because I see a lot of negative comments I just wanted to say, nice game, nice update. You are doing great Stoper keep up the good work. The updates are coming a little bit slow (although I'm no expert in what it takes to make and render this kind of 3D) and if you can speed up a little bit, it would be nice. Whatever you do, please don't go the AWAM path. Teasing and no action is not the way to do it. Once again, great game and hopefully we will see a dick in Jessica (other than her husband) soon.

Meanbean

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone got any ideas why android version wont work for me. Always played from the start on android but the newest version wont even install on tablet anymore.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Did you really believe that this is impossible, at an age where "woman crush wednesday" is a staple
what I said is not all straight women have to turn lesbian and wants to explore it just bec like you said "woman crush Wednesday" it's cool and fun yay I will turn lesbian bec it's 21 centres everyone can b lesbian now easy. ..that's just SOO DUMB.

I would agree, women appear to be more herd oriented. Follow fads and the like. And use that to hamster wheel themselves out of responsibilities or consequences for actions in some regards. "If 'all' the other women are doing it so can I".

You don't see guys doing a fad "Man crush Monday" do you? Yeah, it's dumb.

Reactions: omarsayed

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
She said (( BTW, you can certainly play Jessica as if she were a "straight woman at her core". Doesn't mean we all have to. ))
how this make sense ???
is everyone now changing the protagonist identity and thoughts based on his liking..despite what the dev is presenting his story to b ??
Wow! It's like you haven't noticed that this game has a choice system. And that choice system means that we get to dispose of this vanilla set of assumptions you're touting if we want to. There is no "at her core", especially with the range of choices the dev (!) has provided. She starts out with a boyfriend that's been gone too long, where the feeling isn't quite there anymore. It's up to the players to decide why and what she does about it. Stop holding CTRL and read the internal monologue (although the reading comprehension you've displayed here gives me little hope... sorry if English isn't your first language). If I play under the assumption that the Jessica I'm playing has latent lesbian or bisexual tendencies that she discovers because she now feels emotionally distant from her relationship (tendencies that she gets to stoke later on), there is a range of choices that certainly justify and advance that assumption. And all of that is a credit to stoper as a dev for presenting it, as the Jessica he created has many dimensions and possibilities to her.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes