4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for the walk through and effort put in.

One thing I think needs to be added:

When Heather comes over for dinner on day 5 and you didn't get the lesson, but went with spynosex or whatever, the option (5) to ask her to stay and watch requires you to have told conner about the hobo in the alley. which the walk through doesn't mention.

I replayed those 2 days from the option to watch or get the phone over and over so many times trying to work out how to get that option to trigger before thinking about the hobo scene.
1596015640702.png
Here is the code you needed to obtained the 2 variables Licklie OR spyNoSex in order to have Heather talk to him. Both of these variables and the choices to obtain them are listed in the guide, so I'm really not sure what more you are wanting me to mention. Code speaks for itself. And here they are in my guide. So there is nothing to add.
1596015910091.png
You just have to get one or the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naxos and Blayo

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
(As a leech who plays the game for free) I felt this was a solid update.

The renders were top-notch as always and the pacing was perfect.

It saddens me to hear he is considering to cut corners, in order to speed up future releases. (But hey, if that's what he needs to satisfy the ones who pay for his work, who am I to complain.)

At the end of the day, if Stoper doesn't mind hearing feedback from somoene who pirates his work, I just want to say he is doing a brilliant job with the game and I wouldn't change a single thing about it.

Reactions: afterlights

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
Well this was a little disappointing.I was excitedly waiting for Parker's scene.But the scene was too short and didn't go any further.Maybe the newspaper sales shop is not good for these things.Maybe Mr. Parker should invite Jessica to his home.I really liked Mr. Parker being dominant.
I liked their conversation about Parker in the Heather scene.But I wish Jessica had told all that happened.If this leads to threesome with Parker, Jessica and Heather in the future would be great.
I have nothing else to say about other scenes.I didn't like the characters.I usually passed all of them.I hope we no longer see the tattooed man or child.
Anyway the renders was great as always.My hope is in the next update.In the next update, I hope to see gorgeous scenes with Parker and especially the Mayor(Because it's time for the mayor.Event time.)

Anyway thanks for the update stoper.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Well this was a little disappointing.I was excitedly waiting for Parker's scene.But the scene was too short and didn't go any further.Maybe the newspaper sales shop is not good for these things.Maybe Mr. Parker should invite Jessica to his home.I really liked Mr. Parker being dominant.
I liked their conversation about Parker in the Heather scene.But I wish Jessica had told all that happened.If this leads to threesome with Parker, Jessica and Heather in the future would be great.
I have nothing else to say about other scenes.I didn't like the characters.I usually passed all of them.I hope we no longer see the tattooed man or child.
Anyway the renders was great as always.My hope is in the next update.In the next update, I hope to see gorgeous scenes with Parker and especially the Mayor(Because it's time for the mayor.Event time.)

Anyway thanks for the update stoper.
I totally agree (y)

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
I wish there was a mod to remove Connor from the game.All of his scenes are boring and filler.
that would casaue major bugs if he was a smaller part to the game then yea it could be done but snice he has a lots of snces it would mess with the game to much in you can just avoid him any way in not have sex with him

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
that would casaue major bugs if he was a smaller part to the game then yea it could be done but snice he has a lots of snces it would mess with the game to much in you can just avoid him any way in not have sex with him
It might take a bit of skill, but a mod that skips all his scenes and delivers a 'did not have sex with Conor' input wherever the game needed to record the player's interactions with him, is theoretically possible...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Do we have any information about what the next update will focus on?
based on what stoper said, it could unify the next two days (day 11 and day 12)
if so, there should be:
Day11
-maybe run with heather
-jessica passes by parker (she does it every morning)
-jessica job (did not talk to tommy maybe he will now)
- mayor / shani interview fundraising
-something in the evening maybe
day12
-maybe run with heather
-jessica passes by parker (she does it every morning)
-jessica job (did not talk to tommy maybe he will now)
- headmaster event
-something in the evening maybe

If everything is in a single update, many secondary actions (such as running, work, etc.) will have to be cut otherwise we would have a lot of content with great anticipation.
the next update, in my opinion, will take another 4 months at least

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Android version crashed(images not loading on day 3 .
Here the traceback data-----

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/DAY03/day3 ev01-01.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/DAY03/day3 ev01-01.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day03.rpyc", line 6, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1387, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1592, in with_statement
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2250, in do_with
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2701, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3193, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2093, in draw_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 519, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 180, in render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 582, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 627, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/DAY03/day3 ev01-01.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Ok..the update wasn't bad and that bathroom scene was great, but it's officially been 2 years since launch and this is now basically AWAM 2.0.
I think it's more than safe to assume that this game is meant to take at least another 5 years to finish, and that people should stop expecting things to happen.
Fuck i would kill for it to be the next AWAM in terms of funding. Where's all that support. Incest really drives people that wild?

And it's really not comparable to AWAM in terms of content. I'm a bit annoyed with the specifics, but WAAAAAY more stuff happens per render in this game then that one. it's not even close.

Reactions: Busted1201

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
View attachment 750438
Here is the code you needed to obtained the 2 variables Licklie OR spyNoSex in order to have Heather talk to him. Both of these variables and the choices to obtain them are listed in the guide, so I'm really not sure what more you are wanting me to mention. Code speaks for itself. And here they are in my guide. So there is nothing to add.
View attachment 750439
You just have to get one or the other.
Thanks for that, I think you miss-understood what I meant. If you get the Licklie or spyNoSex you have the option for Heather to talk to him. Thats all good.

After dinner they move to the couch and Heather talks to him and gives him directions. She then leaves and he goes down on her. There is also an option for to ask Heather to stay and watch. This is not the option for Heather to do the dead, but just to watch Connor do it, it then go's straight to the BJ with no option to refuse it.

I played and had the SpyNoSex and got that to trigger but only by getting that TellConner , i.e. tell him about the hobo in the alley on day 2. If you don't tell him in that scene, the option to ask Heather to stay doesn't appear and she leaves.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I wish there was a mod to remove Connor from the game.All of his scenes are boring and filler.
I just want an option to deny him on any and all sex/bj scenes. There a few that have no choice, I'd like her to just say she's tired or something and got to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes