4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
So far, the Jessica and Mr Parker is the best route, in my opinion. So far... :love:
It's my favorite as well. The sexual tension is already there with them 2. He already had her legs in the air simulating sex with her in the car, it shouldn't take too much more "corrupting" of Jessica for him to get in her pants. I imagine this next update we may see him get a BJ from Jessica and possibly the next update we see full on sex between the 2. So right now, 2021 is definitely looking like it's gonna be a great year!

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You really can't read,do you?
The reworked scene for Mr.Parker is the scene in day 10,not day 9.
I have read and I'm not interested to download the full game just for a reworked scene
I will wait and skip all updates until the day 14 or 15 will be ready... because I'm not sure if I like the story of this game...
and I do not want to play a game for just 5-10 minutes update of a scene that i have already seen even if not reworked...

for now... I'm not even know if this game is more focused in lesbian sex... so i will wait
I do not like games with a lot of female characters...
I prefer Female Protagonist games where there are no more than 3 females with just a few lesbian scenes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have read and I'm not interested to download the full game just for a reworked scene
I will wait and skip all updates until the day 14 or 15 will be ready... because I'm not sure if I like the story of this game...
and I do not want to play a game for just 5-10 minutes update of a scene that i have already seen even if not reworked...

for now... I'm not even know if this game is more focused in lesbian sex... so i will wait
I do not like games with a lot of female characters...
I prefer Female Protagonist games where there are no more than 3 females with just a few lesbian scenes
How many times do people need to explain to you that this update wasn't just for 1 scene from an earlier day? A whole new day was added and some earlier scenes got a bit of a touch-up.

You don't want to play this game until a few more days have been added? Fine. That's your choice and you've made that abundantly clear, but please stop with all this nonsense about what you continually misunderstand about this update because it's starting to feel quite troll-ish now.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Just played the last update...

And you know, the slow pace can sometimes be bittersweet... but every single erotic scene in this game is SO good.
Like, the one with the kid in the bathroom to close this one? Stoper knows his shit.
You come here for the top-notch renders and stay for the fucking hot script.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Just played the last update...

And you know, the slow pace can sometimes be bittersweet... but every single erotic scene in this game is SO good.
Like, the one with the kid in the bathroom to close this one? Stoper knows his shit.
You come here for the top-notch renders and stay for the fucking hot script.
Definetely right. The scene with the kid was great. I didn't expect that because I thought perhaps it was "too much" for someone, as it often happens in games like this when there are scenes with young kids people usually start to complain (glad it didn't happened).
The update was cool and since Jess took the kid's phone I really hope to see more in the future (an maybe to see some more action with mr. Gray of course).

Last edited:
Reactions: tayden23

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The scene with the kid was great. I didn't expect that because I thought perhaps it was "too much" for someone, as it often happens in games like this when there are scenes with young kids people usually start to complain (glad it didn't happened).
All hypocrites! Stoper just did a scene with a wet dream of most hetero sexual pubescent boys! imho.

Reactions: Mariano95

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
I wonder if Jess will offer herself as the stripper at bachelor's party, since the office girls warned her about the subject?! It's a well known story this one and there are even a few games on the matter. And ofc, Conner will get a last minute call and wont be able to attend sooo....

I've seen people complaining for the addition of new characters to the story, instead of developing the ones already there. Don't know, might be just a hunch, but I have the feeling Stoper isn't using these new people just to increase MCs corruption. I think somewhere along the story they will connect with each other somehow. Maybe the young one, from the last update, is a friend or a relative of one of Tommy's friends... If I remember correctly, the guy who banged Heather in the restroom was presented as working for the construction company involved in the scandal. The same company connected to the mayor and Jessica's investigations. Maybe he'll make for a missing link on the mayor's path, who knows :)

Anyway, Stoper is doing a great job in my oppinion (no matter the updates frequency) and I give him a thumbs up.

vaal2000

May 9, 2017
Forgot to add one more thing lol. I really like Stoper didnt give up to Conner. His presence simply adds so much to Jess acting behind his back. I hope he stays for a long time now. And I hope he is the one going with Jess at the fundraising event, not Heather. Fooling around with the mayor while Conner is there, would be interesting at least.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I wonder if Jess will offer herself as the stripper at bachelor's party, since the office girls warned her about the subject?! It's a well known story this one and there are even a few games on the matter. And ofc, Conner will get a last minute call and wont be able to attend sooo....

I've seen people complaining for the addition of new characters to the story, instead of developing the ones already there. Don't know, might be just a hunch, but I have the feeling Stoper isn't using these new people just to increase MCs corruption. I think somewhere along the story they will connect with each other somehow. Maybe the young one, from the last update, is a friend or a relative of one of Tommy's friends... If I remember correctly, the guy who banged Heather in the restroom was presented as working for the construction company involved in the scandal. The same company connected to the mayor and Jessica's investigations. Maybe he'll make for a missing link on the mayor's path, who knows :)

Anyway, Stoper is doing a great job in my oppinion (no matter the updates frequency) and I give him a thumbs up.
If Jessica goes to the bachelor party, I hope that it will not be one of those cliche scene where the boyfriend doesn’t recognize his girlfriend because he can’t see her face . I know that some people want to see Conner suffer ( I don’t understand why but to each their own ) but I hope to see something other than a guy who can’t recognize his wife body and voice. I know Conner is pretty dumb ( like in most female MC game) but if we could avoid some cliches that would be nice. She can have her fun of course.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Don't know, might be just a hunch, but I have the feeling Stoper isn't using these new people just to increase MCs corruption. I think somewhere along the story they will connect with each other somehow. Maybe the young one, from the last update, is a friend or a relative of one of Tommy's friends...
The boy in the restaurant is grandson to the dude that watched Jess and Conner in the alley.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
If Jessica goes to the bachelor party, I hope that it will not be one of those cliche scene where the boyfriend doesn’t recognize his girlfriend because he can’t see her face . I know that some people want to see Conner suffer ( I don’t understand why but to each their own ) but I hope to see something other than a guy who can’t recognize his wife body and voice. I know Conner is pretty dumb ( like in most female MC game) but if we could avoid some cliches that would be nice. She can have her fun of course.
Oh yeah, totally.
I mean, that's why I worded my message the way I did.
If she does something with Conner present, he HAS to know.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes