4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #62

Hi, everyone.

I was working on my crowd characters in the past two days, and then I thought I should see how much of them I can use in one scene. Well, this above is pretty much my limit. Considering how much characters, cars, and props I have in the image, it's not that heavy on the Video Memory (~12GB). So I did a good job making these peeps as light as possible. Sadly DAZ Studio eats System Memory like there's no tomorrow. This scene went above my 64GB RAM and started dumping data on the SSD.

Other than that, I keep working on the next update, and keep burning in the summer heat. Hopefully the latter will be over soon.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #62

Hi, everyone.

I was working on my crowd characters in the past two days, and then I thought I should see how much of them I can use in one scene. Well, this above is pretty much my limit. Considering how much characters, cars, and props I have in the image, it's not that heavy on the Video Memory (~12GB). So I did a good job making these peeps as light as possible. Sadly DAZ Studio eats System Memory like there's no tomorrow. This scene went above my 64GB RAM and started dumping data on the SSD.

Other than that, I keep working on the next update, and keep burning in the summer heat. Hopefully the latter will be over soon.

a photo really consistent with the genre of the game (ironic)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Development Blog #62

Hi, everyone.

Hi, may you share with us the from patreon, please?

• Love
Reactions: LP83

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I decided to do a walkthrough for this game. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.35

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
I saw your walkthrough and I wanted confirmation from you:
Day 10: Jessica sucks conner under the table, at the restaurant.
Does this action really give: Conner -2? or + 2
Can you help me thank you.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I'm trying to turn Jessica into a pure lesbian but it's not easy.
But it's worth it, Heather and Blake are hot.
I hope it will be possible to have a pure lesbian route.
I may be asking too much but we have the right to dream :)

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
That's my way of playing it too. The shower scene with Heather was insanely hot. I'm not making her go after M. Parker, I don't like it that much. Seeing Jessica being dominant in the end was also really good. I would also love to see some action with Rosa or Eve. After all, in the first days of the game, Eve told Jessica that she was ready to do anything to get the job. And Jessica even found her french accent seductive. Oh well, we'll see ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
After the Conner scene in the first chapter, I feel it becomes incredibly easy to go pure lesbian path as every opportunity to have Jessica touch a dick or even flirt with a guy can be avoided and it honestly doesn't feel like the game really misses anything either by going down this route.

So I think it's very possible to go "pure lesbian" and I too will be doing just that, with the ultimate end goal of getting Jessica and Blake into a relationship. :love:

day3 ev05-14.jpg

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
That's my way of playing it too. The shower scene with Heather was insanely hot. I'm not making her go after M. Parker, I don't like it that much. Seeing Jessica being dominant in the end was also really good. I would also love to see some action with Rosa or Eve. After all, in the first days of the game, Eve told Jessica that she was ready to do anything to get the job. And Jessica even found her french accent seductive. Oh well, we'll see ;)
The problem with Rosa, I think that we are not going to have the choice but to exploit the path with Parker, if we want to be able to get closer to her. Since it seems that Rosa and Parker have been through something.
But it is still too early to tell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: afterlights
4.10 star(s) 187 Votes