4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The problem with Rosa, I think that we are not going to have the choice but to exploit the path with Parker, if we want to be able to get closer to her. Since it seems that Rosa and Parker have been through something.
But it is still too early to tell.
Rosa did mention to Jess doing something together with their significant others, but I think you're right about Parker as I think that's a quicker path to sexy times.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #63

Hi, all.

In the last few days I'm slowly going through my saved scenes, fixing an annoying issue that inflating the file sizes. I've recovered more than 30GB of disk space so far, and there's more to go through. But I lost enough time, so I'll be back with the update tomorrow.

The heat seems to be finally over, so I can finally breath again, which is awesome. I'm much more productive when I breath :)
I'll make a small bonus set with Laura in the next couple of weeks. Maybe an animation as well, we'll see how it goes.

Stay safe, and thanks for the support.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Development Blog #63

Hi, all.

In the last few days I'm slowly going through my saved scenes, fixing an annoying issue that inflating the file sizes. I've recovered more than 30GB of disk space so far, and there's more to go through. But I lost enough time, so I'll be back with the update tomorrow.

The heat seems to be finally over, so I can finally breath again, which is awesome. I'm much more productive when I breath :)
I'll make a small bonus set with Laura in the next couple of weeks. Maybe an animation as well, we'll see how it goes.

there is always something that delays

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Development Blog #63

Hi, all.

The only problem is that nobody shares the patreon animations or bonus sets. Why? Does dev tell the patrons not to do it? Who are the $15 patrons here?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Development Blog #63

Hi, all.

What? New update for JOHN is tomorrow? nobody told me! I thought it's gonna take a month or sth! There's like 6 big game updates coming this week. Just amazing and so excited! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
What? New update for JOHN is tomorrow? nobody told me! I thought it's gonna take a month or sth! There's like 6 big game updates coming this week. Just amazing and so excited! :love:
Read again.He is talking about going back to work on the update.
Let me guess the games.
Since Glamour,SL and MP just get an update that leaves WVM,SU,BBAS,AWAM and probably some more.
Oh, any idea when is it dropping then?

I don't play Glamour. Can't decipher SL, MP and SU!
Never played WVM. I'm excited about the updates of BBAS, AWAM, FOTM, ToN, Stranded dick (new game). If we scratch JOHN off the list, then it's 5.

Edit: Now i understand what is MP. Midnight Paradise ey? I actually lost interest to that game. I don't like the way the mother character develops.
A guess-October
SL-Sunshine Love
MP-Midnight Paradise
SU-Something Unlimited

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Read again.He is talking about going back to work on the update.
Let me guess the games.
Since Glamour,SL and MP just get an update that leaves WVM,SU,BBAS,AWAM and probably some more.
Oh, any idea when is it dropping then?

I don't play Glamour. Can't decipher SL, MP and SU!
Never played WVM. I'm excited about the updates of BBAS, AWAM, FOTM, ToN, Stranded dick (new game). If we scratch JOHN off the list, then it's 5.

Edit: Now i understand what is MP. Midnight Paradise ey? I actually lost interest to that game. I don't like the way the mother character develops.

Last edited:

WR10

May 2, 2017
Hi guys. How can I get the in-store kiss scene with Mr. Parker from the latest update? Thank you in advance.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hi guys. How can I get the in-store kiss scene with Mr. Parker from the latest update? Thank you in advance.
You must let him continue on day 4.Read as Mr.Parker will be the dominant one,not Jessica.

Britt Runa

Sep 1, 2020
stoper Hii Stoper :), I just came across this title yesterday and wanted to show my support by writing to thank you.

I found the story and pacing of JOHN very effective when it came to keeping my interests thanks to your skills and experience as it clearly shows with half your fans extremely intoxicated while the other halfs in withdrawal from the looks of it LMAO.

I'm not sure if you are solo or a team because I am interested and would love to know more about your vision as an artist. Only if you are comfortable with sharing of course :giggle:.

# Do you have an artist website or something that I can follow up with ?
# Any other projects you or your team's working on ?
# Do you share any behind the scenes technical/enthusiast stuff for us tech monkeys ? lol

Genuinely, all the best and keep up with the impressive work, Stoper !:giggle:(y)

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
stoper Hii Stoper :), I just came across this title yesterday and wanted to show my support by writing to thank you.

I found the story and pacing of JOHN very effective when it came to keeping my interests thanks to your skills and experience as it clearly shows with half your fans extremely intoxicated while the other halfs in withdrawal from the looks of it LMAO.

I'm not sure if you are solo or a team because I am interested and would love to know more about your vision as an artist. Only if you are comfortable with sharing of course :giggle:.

# Do you share any behind the scenes technical/enthusiast stuff for us tech monkeys ? lol

Genuinely, all the best and keep up with the impressive work, Stoper !:giggle:(y)
Here,enjoy.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-apocalypse-chronicles-ch-2-stoperart.17960/
https://f95zone.to/threads/bellas-first-sin-v1-0-stoperart.26560/
https://f95zone.to/threads/paola-ch-1-stoperart-dantes.48506/

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
armion82 pretty much answered your questions.
I have a small technical post on my patreon, I'll probably make some more. I like talking about this stuff.

Reactions: James009
4.10 star(s) 187 Votes