4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
The answer is simple and that guy in Sunset Overdrive solve it easy-It's a fucking video
The answer is simple and that guy in Sunset Overdrive solve it easy-It's a fucking video game.
wow . I didn’t knew that . Thank you . I thought it was a V.N . But it’s a fucking video game ? So... what am I am allowed to talk about ? Gameplay ? Level design ? Or maybe... boobs ass boobs Jessica fuck Mr Parker Dick Heater lesbian... am I at your level ? Please enlighten me . I will take your advice into consideration next time I post here

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yes, we do
I think we have more than enough of lesbian content already.
At this point the only person that got more action with Jessica than Heather is Jessica´s boyfriend. Yes Mr Parker has a lot of situations with Jessica but he still is far from the point in sexual relationship where Jessica is with Heather at the moment. For example Parker only got to grope her and got a little bit of a tugjob (if that is the right name for the action in the car) and Jessica was not even full naked with him, while she had quite a bit of naked situations with Heather, oral too.
Maybe some sexy situations with her boss, with the mayor or with her black friend would be better, and of course more Parker scenes.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I'm not saying there shouldn't be more than one ending possible. Everyone looks at a good game through their own eyes. It is great when a game can please more than one group of fans. Makes it hard on the dev, but choices should matter. None of my posts are ever meant to disparage another's take on the ending they would prefer.

• Hey there
Reactions: harrison1818

AliceFsher

Apr 30, 2018
At this point the only person that got more action with Jessica than Heather is Jessica´s boyfriend. Yes Mr Parker has a lot of situations with Jessica but he still is far from the point in sexual relationship where Jessica is with Heather at the moment. For example Parker only got to grope her and got a little bit of a tugjob (if that is the right name for the action in the car) and Jessica was not even full naked with him, while she had quite a bit of naked situations with Heather, oral too.
Maybe some sexy situations with her boss, with the mayor or with her black friend would be better, and of course more Parker scenes.
It's never enough lesbian content.

px305

May 6, 2017
It's never enough lesbian content.
I rather have a non-sex update that seeing another jessica/heather lesbian scene.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I rather have a non-sex update that seeing another jessica/heather lesbian scene.
the next update should only have events with men: jessica has promised to come back to parker, the event with the mayor and if i'm about 2 days even the return to the principal. but something with heather will surely be there

Reactions: Busted1201

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are several hotties in the game, so expect more lesbian content. I prefer content with MrParker, the major and others non-Conner males but lesbian action can be good too, it depends on the kinks and situation involved.
Like if some girl from the office makes Jessica her slave and share her with other people and what not.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaPein

AliceFsher

Apr 30, 2018
I love me some lesbians, probably more so than most, especially when the setup is as good as Stoper's. But I have to disagree with that statement.

Don't get me wrong, I would still love more lesbian content in this VN. It's just sometimes... you need to see a woman get fucked.

So I respectably disagree.
I respect that. But it's not enough compared to the conventional sex scenes we can find here. But i guess it's okay, Most Of The people wants more Of that. There's nothing i can do ‍♀

• Sad
Reactions: sexieallie2001

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
the next update should only have events with men: jessica has promised to come back to parker, the event with the mayor and if i'm about 2 days even the return to the principal. but something with heather will surely be there
Next update may have some lesbian stuff considering that if you dont choose the mayor route you can choose to meet his assistant, but yeah dont think in the first meeting itself theres going to be anything that significant with her.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I respect that. But it's not enough compared to the conventional sex scenes we can find here. But i guess it's okay, Most Of The people wants more Of that. There's nothing i can do ‍♀
Seems like Stoper is more interested in Lesbian scenes considering the current content. I respect that as there's nothing I can do as well.

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
sex scenes in this game we did not see,(only one handjob),the sex routine with her husband are not calculated.
let's see lesbian sex though it's not my favorite.

Reactions: Anaskm07

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Yes it is game play day " Thursday" and that means it's the fond rising with the mayor.
I expect its going to be a big hell of scene.
Jessica will definitely put her best /sexy dress on. Maybe see goes there not alone.
Conner/Parker /Heather could go with her, and she will definitely make some naught stuff with the mayor, but it's only my guess and I'm maybe totally wrong.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
wow . I didn’t knew that . Thank you . I thought it was a V.N . But it’s a fucking video game ? So... what am I am allowed to talk about ? Gameplay ? Level design ? Or maybe... boobs ass boobs Jessica fuck Mr Parker Dick Heater lesbian... am I at your level ? Please enlighten me . I will take your advice into consideration next time I post here
I can't decide if you only pretend to be stupid,or you really are.
Where in my post I told,that you are not allowed to talk about the game?Please enlighten me.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes