4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
My Unofficial Android Port of Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.35]

What's Changed:

As I was playing through, I saw the dialogue box is too dark to enjoy the scenes as maximum of the main actions are in the bottom part. So I made the text box more opaque, added stroke effects to the texts and also added a quit button to the main menu.

DOWNLOAD

Android(0.35b-Unofficial): -

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what day does this happen
which one? 1st happens on prev. day aka last day of of prev. update and 2nd on 1st or 2nd day of this update and previously there was somewhat naughty scene with him.

May 2, 2020
My Unofficial Android Port of Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.35]

What's Changed:

As I was playing through, I saw the dialogue box is too dark to enjoy the scenes as maximum of the main actions are in the bottom part. So I made the text box more opaque, added stroke effects to the texts and also added a quit button to the main menu.

DOWNLOAD

Android(0.35b-Unofficial): MEGA - GDRIVE
This screams perfectionism and I like it.

Reactions: Mropp

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
we got any news.the last scene with conner was good.
Yeah that was one of the better scenes in the game even though it was with Conner xD. I always find sexy scenes under the table in restaurants super sexy. It could be my fetish.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
How long does it normally take Stoper to release a new update for Jessica? Will we get something before Christmas, or will it be the new year before anything new is released?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
How long does it normally take Stoper to release a new update for Jessica? Will we get something before Christmas, or will it be the new year before anything new is released?
not too long last update had some delays from personal life stuff and was also long because they redid a lot of the scenes and background which is kind of a worry because it eats up time remaking the setting I mean it looks amazing but before it was a very good looking game as well

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes