4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I like that all the characters seem to project a different kind of sexual experience to Jessica (I imagine Rosa could be wilder than Heather, for example), but I love most the budding innocence of Jessica and Blake's attraction.

Reactions: T800

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
The Barista girl is cute but the scenes I'm waiting on is when Mr. Parker finally bones Jessica :love:
It will take at least 5-6 updates for that to happen. The way things are progressing between them, it might be even longer. I hope I'm wrong about this.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I like that all the characters seem to project a different kind of sexual experience to Jessica (I imagine Rosa could be wilder than Heather, for example), but I love most the budding innocence of Jessica and Blake's attraction.
I definitely agree. I'd love to see some action with Rosa. Also Eve said she was ready to do anything to have the job so maybe we'll see some action with her too ;)

Reactions: afterlights

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I definitely agree. I'd love to see some action with Rosa. Also Eve said she was ready to do anything to have the job so maybe we'll see some action with her too ;)
if eve is willing to do everything for the job, something should happen between eve and mr birch; and maybe jessica can find out and watch them secretly

Reactions: LaPein

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
if eve is willing to do everything for the job, something should happen between eve and mr birch; and maybe jessica can find out and watch them secretly
Well there was already some action with Mr. Birch...... You just have to look carefully ;)

casper00

Aug 12, 2017
Would like to see a relationship/affair with Conner and Jessica's mom since Jessica is always out doing her thing. Mom's see the loneliness and swoop right in.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bolero

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Day 3 is completely bugging out for me on android. I see the "day 3" screen and the next thing is an error.
I went max slut + birch for the playthrough. Didn't get the error log, sry.
EDIT: I don't expect anything fixed from this report. Just wanted to share my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: NunyaBiznez

GrimWraith

Jun 19, 2020
Just finished the playing the game and WOW I must say it blew me away.

Story: Thrilling storyline with multiple plots(vigilante, govt corruption etc.) and the media theme is a rare gem which is perfectly executed.

Writing:The writing style is perfect for visual novels. It is crisp and short and one doesn't have to strain their eyes reading large paragraphs. Also liked that Jessica's thoughts for different acts change according to her personality(sluttiness).

Characters: A well defined set of characters with unique personalities which will also allow multiple kinks and fetishes to be implemented smoothly for people interested in them and still have personality for those who are not pursuing them sexually.

Models: Gorgeous models with realistic body types is a huge plus for me and makes the games a bit more realistic and grounded.

Animations: Probably a very strong selling point of the game, and definitely one of the best.

Sound effects: While I do like the sound effects during sex it feels really off-sync and becomes a little off-putting as the sound we hear is not what is actually happening visually.

Personally, didn't think the classic swinging neighbors was needed but nevertheless it is well implemented.

Overall, one the best game out there and I am sure it will go a long way and definitely one of my favorites now.

PS: Thx ZoeyRaven for the walkthrough as it really helped to get to those few elusive scenes.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes