4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
you must allow file storage
It never asked, but I'll do that manually. Strange that it waited till day 3 though. I already have 3 saves(should require storage).
Edit: confirmed, now it works, thanks.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think I'll wait and hope for more ntr content. Dunno what stoper has planned. Looking at the walkthrough it just doesn't seem like there's much more than some 'foreplay' with other men than Connor.

The game is consistently high quality, which is nice to see.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Last dev post was 6 days ago and 24 different people have commented or voted the last week.

That the next update isn't done doesn't mean anything is dead.
Well the last Dev. Blog was on 31.8.
I think you mistaken this game with another.
But no offense dear sir.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the official source is his patreon and discord page it is still working but has nothing interesting to publish .... (very strange) the release of the update is conceivable for mid-November. We just have to wait

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
the official source is his patreon and discord page it is still working but has nothing interesting to publish .... (very strange) the release of the update is conceivable for mid-November. We just have to wait
Considering the pace of development so far I'd say that seems very unlikely.. Jan/feb would be more plausible. It's a great game, great artist, just not a very fast one. Find pleasant distractions for a few months and be back in time for next update :)

Oct 20, 2019
Has there ever been any speculation on Jessica hooking up with her sister, Laura? Maybe have Jessica take a peak at Laura’s drawing pad and discover she’s been secretly drawing sexy sketches of Jessica?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I think stoper is on-record (here in the thread, maybe?) that incest will not be part of the game.

There is the asset and fan art thread, though, for an inspired individual to take on that challenge.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Well... 1 post every week would be fine: 1 week news about the development of the EP, another a work-art... a poll from time to time asking the patrons what event they would like to see, etc...

Reactions: Busted1201
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes