4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Yes it is game play day " Thursday" and that means it's the fond rising with the mayor.
I expect its going to be a big hell of scene.
Jessica will definitely put her best /sexy dress on. Maybe see goes there not alone.
Conner/Parker /Heather could go with her, and she will definitely make some naught stuff with the mayor, but it's only my guess and I'm maybe totally wrong.
I think something will happen based on the three choices made during the interview with the mayor

Reactions: Busted1201

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I can't decide if you only pretend to be stupid,or you really are.
Where in my post I told,that you are not allowed to talk about the game?Please enlighten me.
So what « it’s a fucking video means »? Please tell me, because I’m stupid

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
whats with Paola chpt 2?
poala will be worked on after stoper made more content with Jessica and brought her - especially sexual - Development further storywise. so I wouldn’t expect any Paola update before winter

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You forget to add a very naughty scene with Mr.Parker.
The scene in the car is by far more spicy than the others with him, so I thought that if I included other scenes with him nobody would vote for those, everybody who likes Parker would choose the scene in the car. But seeing the results, I think it should be added instead of one of the two Conner scenes which have gotten 0 votes so far.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
poala will be worked on after stoper made more content with Jessica and brought her - especially sexual - Development further storywise. so I wouldn’t expect any Paola update before winter
Not sure if I misunderstood what u wrote but my impression is after the next JOHn update which probably releases in Oct or Nov 2020, stopper will be working on Paola chapter 2 and 3 . So my best guess for the following JOHn update be March 2021

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The scene in the car is by far more spicy than the others with him, so I thought that if I included other scenes with him nobody would vote for those, everybody who likes Parker would choose the scene in the car. But seeing the results, I think it should be added instead of one of the two Conner scenes which have gotten 0 votes so far.
Yeah most people do not like Conner, probably because he gets to fuck Jessica:ROFLMAO:, and cheating scenes have a certain appeal, more than having sex with her boyfriend.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
My theory is too much of the same thing, ppl get bored.

For instance, if I eat a certain food every single day, I be bored and want to puke after certain meals.

So JOHN after 2 years 2 months release with just exclusively Conner and Helen sex scenes is starting to make more and more people puke despite how sexy/ erotic it may be. Just part of human nature, we need rotation , breathe of fresh air so to speak.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes