4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Junkey

Feb 15, 2018
Funny how people complain about a free meal. ...... Hard to imagine all of the people here sharing and giving their work with others for nothing. .... If they actually work
Are you an idiot? There are many ppl who curently support or supported stopper... I also supported stopper for 4 months. I spent my money and when the update came out I got just only 200 pictures... 50 of which are like Jessica drives her scooter and the remaining 150 are just another boring lesbian scene. So I have the right to complain here, like many others.

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
There is a Russian saying, do you want to do everything perfectly? Do it yourself, personally.

And yet it is interesting to see Amanda, did she give birth? And what time is it? :ROFLMAO:

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
No matter how long I have to wait for the public free version, I just want to know that the update is out and the game continues to evolve. Dev release an update and I'll be calm!

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
No matter how long I have to wait for the public free version, I just want to know that the update is out and the game continues to evolve. Dev release an update and I'll be calm!
Write already when they will be waiting for the hero, the second important event for everyone!:devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I don't understand all the memeing around Amanda, like she starts to work on the script whenever stoper is done with his renders and animations, so if anything she only gets like a few days to one week at best to work on the script which shouldn't be the case but it is what it is since stoper keeps on rushing things once he gives out the release time.

I've had a number of friends that are the creative artsy type. And the one thing they have in common, sense of time. They get into their world where time becomes a loop, where time becomes a loop, where time becomes a loop. Good art takes time and the artist typically has difficulty giving estimates.

I don't fault the time Stoper takes on this project. Just glad this work continues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 3, 2020
I will check this game in the next few later year because I need some more sleep
Tomorrow I still need some sleep
And next week I still need a little more sleep. Next month I still want to sleep!
Today Amanda still need some more sleep .Tomorrow Amanda still need more sleep and next week Amanda still need a little more sleep. Next month Amanda still want more sleep!
We all go sleep because sleep is good!!

dkh8

Jan 4, 2019
Are you an idiot? There are many ppl who curently support or supported stopper... I also supported stopper for 4 months. I spent my money and when the update came out I got just only 200 pictures... 50 of which are like Jessica drives her scooter and the remaining 150 are just another boring lesbian scene. So I have the right to complain here, like many others.
I guess you must be an idiot if you continue spending your time in something that doesn't satisfied you and breaks your nerves

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
here is a free .... we just play for free ...... we have no right to complaining or saying ppl lying or what .... unless you "pay" for this story ....... fullstop :)
We have the right to talk about whatever we feel like if it is not assaulting someone or is against the forum rules. It is a FORUM, you know, where ALL the people have the right to comment, not only those that are paying for the game. :)

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
So, where is the update that was going to be released by Monday 19/07/2021 (CET) with a 100% confidence index? Does this developer have no sense of decency whatsoever? In CET timezone, the 19th of July A.D. 2021 is almost over.

Hope that, in his life, he will never have to face a situation where his own life depends on the promises of someone else who will behave like him.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes