4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
dear stoper, seriously speaking, why don't you transform jessica's stories like this creator does? He is much more suited to your work characteristics in my opinion, even when you make an update after about a year it is always too short so it is better to make small but constant pills. Think about it.

mradfre

Feb 3, 2019
dear stoper, seriously speaking, why don't you transform jessica's stories like this creator does? He is much more suited to your work characteristics in my opinion, even when you make an update after about a year it is always too short so it is better to make small but constant pills. Think about it.
Art takes time (and more time on Patreon meaning more money) and Stoper know what to do with their work, unless you're working on AWAM :ROFLMAO:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Straight to sex scenes with dumb dialogues without any context? Oh dear, please don't!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I have no idea what "transform like this" means. All the post I see are for patrons only. And the main page has some messy description of the author and some blurry previews. You'll have to give me some details if you want an answer.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
you are all reading the dialogues carefully in these games (lol). Think that the most used option is just "skip all text".
Sincerely JOHN is surely not the VN to skeep dialogues !

I do it, and I also waste time doing the translation
I do too and it bring so much to understand the details hidden in the story and its different paths.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have no idea what "transform like this" means. All the post I see are for patrons only. And the main page has some messy description of the author and some blurry previews. You'll have to give me some details if you want an answer.
what event are you working on big stoper?

umby

May 27, 2017
despite what some idiots here think, I didn't mean that I want you to copy this developer's work. This developer simply makes videos every 30 days or so where he develops the story and makes a maximum of one or two animations. Obviously I don't know if you can adapt jessica's story (or future projects) to this type of work, for example perhaps for paola it would have been a great job in my opinion. The advantages of this system are not having to complicate your life in making ends meet (render animation writing) when you can easily dilute the story in a shorter but no less intense way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are some who just want to watch sexscenes and either skip texts or annoy actual players with save requests and those who read all txts (as long as it's interesting not total bs (could give 2 examples but it'd be advertising)) to enjoy from the story.

each on their own.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
despite what some idiots here think, I didn't mean that I want you to copy this developer's work. This developer simply makes videos every 30 days or so where he develops the story and makes a maximum of one or two animations. Obviously I don't know if you can adapt jessica's story (or future projects) to this type of work, for example perhaps for paola it would have been a great job in my opinion. The advantages of this system are not having to complicate your life in making ends meet (render animation writing) when you can easily dilute the story in a shorter but no less intense way.
If you want an update every month, with them getting straight down to sex scenes, then there are many games out there that do this already. Don't spoil JOHN from what makes it a good story.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'm sure this has been asked hundreds of times already but what exactly is the "content start with an N" is about? The player character is female right? Her husband/BF fuck with other woman or something?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes